Yeh Teri Galiyan

Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 24,25,26&28 Jun 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In the jungles Asmita is lying sleepy and Shaan is busy keeping the fire on to keep her warm ... shading her face to keep out the sunlight ... 

the BG song plays ..”Ek tu hai ..ek main hoon  ..... “

soon she wakes up n they try to find their way back to civilisation .....they have argument as their opinions differ .. he feels she was like his Puchki ... he asks why was he feeling so much attachment towards Asmita rather than that girl called Puchki ...

Asmita remembers the threatening by Thakuma that she will send the tiny Moni to brothel when Puchki event her childhood ...Asmita is hesitating n can’t reveal to Shana that she was the real Puchki .. 

At Majumdar house Thakuma and Beauty clash over real Puchki .. Thakuma does not reveal ..but Beauty decides to investigate on her own .

Moushumi and Puchki have argument ... Puchki lashes out ..soon Shaan  returns taking all by surprise ..Puchki attaches Asmita for going after Shaan and manhandles her n locks her up into a room . Shaan is shocked to witness this ....soon Puchki shakes herself out of her day dream .. 

Shaan explains to the family that they were lost  in the jungles ... Thakuma decides to teach Asmita a lesson n keep away from Shaan ..she decides to blackmail Asmita by using Baby Moni. 

Thakuma threatens to harm Moni ...

Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 25  Jun 2019 

Puchki tries to get close to Shaan ..but he feels hesitant n  no closeness or attractions for her unlike he felt for Asmita ..he feels the difference .

Thakuma uses Baby Moni to black mail Asmita . Why did she not pay heed to thakuma’s previous warning not to come between Shaan Puchki ?? why she spend all night with Shaan ??thakuma refuses to return Moni , and if Asmita interrupted Shaan Puchki wedding or rasams Moni will go to SG . Asmita pleads n begs but can’t melt stone hearted Thakuma .

Asmita decides this was enough ... Moni deserved a normal life not SG ki badnaam Galliyan . ...neither will Shana marry another girl . Asmita decides to swing into action .

In her room Puchki is happily dressing up for sagayi but in his room Shaan is lost in thoughts of Asmita ...he is in dilemma . Asmita is unable to protest at Shaan Puchki Sagayi as Thakuma has Moni with her . Asmita is signalled by Thakuma to  give dance performance at sagayi function . Asmita dances to the song .”kho Gaya ...Hume ho Gaya waqt se churaya thaa jo ...”

Shaan can’t take his eyes off Asmita ...Thakuma warns Asmita again ... Asmita dances and during it Shaangegs the feels of asmita’s old dances ... he feels attraction for her as she falls into his arms accidentally while dancing .

Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 26 Jun 2019 

Thakuma first uses Moni and Black mails Asmita to dance at Shaan Puchki sagayi ...then she publicly insults her for dancing ..Shaan comes to her rescue n reprimands Thakuma for talking about Asmita in poor light . He assures he will, marry Puchki next day .

Beauty n Thakuma have face off .

It is Puchki Shaan mehendi ?.Asmita is very upset n wonders why to do ..

Precap 

She talks to Shaan about their eternal love ... Shaan hugs Asmita n says ILU Asmita n asks her to marry him (this could be Asmita/Shaan’s dream)

27 Jun 2019 

Asmita is heaet broken that Shaan was about to marry fake Puchki ..she tries to remind Shaan about listening to his heart ..

28 Jun 2019 

At wedding mandap ..Shaan n Fake Puchki are about to get married whennShaan declares he was unable to amery Puchki as he loved Asmita nnwaa going to marry her .. 

Shaan n Asmita marriage saat phere are going on when Niv declares this wedding cannot happen .

All are stunned to see Hridoy standing behind Niv ..hale n hearty .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Welcome back missed the updates as I watch on zee5 and it uploaded a little late...you know Asmita is a good for nothing police officer who only cries...the only time she is strong is when she has to punish shaan than she becomes this strong police woman...if you notice all the crimes are being committed in front of Kali Maa..nivi tried to kill shaan before her , thaku Maa threatens asmita in front of her...what are the writers trying to prove??? Are the gods also helpless against evil people??the writers should have better plan some closure regarding this...or 👹

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Welcome back missed the updates as I watch on zee5 and it uploaded a little late...you know Asmita is a good for nothing police officer who only cries...the only time she is strong is when she has to punish shaan than she becomes this strong police woman...if you notice all the crimes are being committed in front of Kali Maa..nivi tried to kill shaan before her , thaku Maa threatens asmita in front of her...what are the writers trying to prove??? Are the gods also helpless against evil people??the writers should have better plan some closure regarding this...or 👹

I have already lost interest in story line n have no hopes Shamita will ever be tog 

.....I was having second yr exams ....hence I did not update ....but now will try n be regular 

dyer.a thumbnail

Yeah I too feel they will never be together....but thanks for the updates.

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well is it bad I still have hope?😕😕 I am hoping for some drama during the fake puchki shaan marriage to bring them together.

Thank you for the updates and hope your exams went well. 

dyer.a thumbnail

Me too hoping for some drama during marriage and shamita union...

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I have already lost interest in story line n have no hopes Shamita will ever be tog 

.....I was having second yr exams ....hence I did not update ....but now will try n be regular 

Hope your exams went well😊

I totally understand that you lost interest in the storyline so did I..this fake Puccki nonsense is leading nowhere..I mean even if the truth is revealed and bla bla bla once Shamita will be about to unite Riddoy will be back then what ??? Will Asmita live again with Riddoy for Moni's sake ?? As she consider her like her daughter ?? So again the same drama Rona dhona we have to stay apart.. Shaan dying for Asmita on his side..

dyer.a thumbnail

It's all a result of Asmita's bad choices she always chose ridoy over shaan first for revenge than for his health and now for his daughter...I am 100% sure if ridoy comes back she will again choose him for the baby's sake to tell you the truth she doesn't deserve shaan as apart from the beginning he has always played second fiddle in her life...she is lying again even if she gets shaan would it be fair to hide such a crucial truth from him that she is not the baby's mother..so you are right even if the fake puchki drama ends ridoy will come back and again she will ditch shaan for him...doesn't she have sense that even if the baby real mother is revealed shaan will never let any harm come to the baby but alas there are no sensible characters in ytg including the writers..all the writers know is to devise new ways to separate the leads one way or the other that's their game plan so they will show any illogical crap just as it ensures separation.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semeira

Hope your exams went well😊

I totally understand that you lost interest in the storyline so did I..this fake Puccki nonsense is leading nowhere..I mean even if the truth is revealed and bla bla bla once Shamita will be about to unite Riddoy will be back then what ??? Will Asmita live again with Riddoy for Moni's sake ?? As she consider her like her daughter ?? So again the same drama Rona dhona we have to stay apart.. Shaan dying for Asmita on his side..

So true .... hopeless drama and its become much predictable now 

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

It's all a result of Asmita's bad choices she always chose ridoy over shaan first for revenge than for his health and now for his daughter...I am 100% sure if ridoy comes back she will again choose him for the baby's sake to tell you the truth she doesn't deserve shaan as apart from the beginning he has always played second fiddle in her life...she is lying again even if she gets shaan would it be fair to hide such a crucial truth from him that she is not the baby's mother..so you are right even if the fake puchki drama ends ridoy will come back and again she will ditch shaan for him...doesn't she have sense that even if the baby real mother is revealed shaan will never let any harm come to the baby but alas there are no sensible characters in ytg including the writers..all the writers know is to devise new ways to separate the leads one way or the other that's their game plan so they will show any illogical crap just as it ensures separation.

You know I wanted to talk about that. I agree that Asmita is a hopeless police officer and I blame the writers for that. However, I am not sure if we should expect her to be perfect. Infact, I am going to make a new topic on this and hopefully we can continue the discussion there.