Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Siddhant Chaturvedi reveals he has two films in hand

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

New DelhiSiddhant Chaturvedi, who became an overnight sensation after his stellar debut in Gully Boy, will be next seen in an action and comedy films. Siddhant also said he is set to collaborate again with Excel Entertainment, who launched him in Gully Boy, for a film. "I have two films in my hand. One is an action film, (where I will be) trained in taekwondo. Another one is a proper comedy film," the actor told PTI.

Gully Boy star Siddhant Chaturvedi reveals he has two films in hand: One is action and the other is comedy

Siddhant Chaturvedi. Image from Twitter

"I am doing a film with Excel. But it is not my next film. The film with them is huge. It is a lead role," Siddhant added. Asked if any of the upcoming films is with Yash Raj Films, as reported, he refused to comment on it.

Speculations are rife about director Zoya Akhtar planning a prequel for Siddhant's character MC Sher. But the actor dismissed reports and said he would not like to cash in on the popularity of the role. "I would rather not touch it as it is too scary. I don't want to cash in on that character, I want to move on. If I had to repeat myself I would have done 9 am to 5 pm job," he said.

"Zoya Akhtar is interested in making Gully Boy (sequel), maybe something on the Delhi chapter. There is a huge pop scene in Delhi as well so she may do a part two," he added. Siddhant said he wants to prove himself as lead and is carefully choosing scripts. "I am not related to anyone in the film industry and I can't afford to miss the flight. I am an outsider, there is nepotism and other things also happen. I am taking time to read scripts. I happen to read at least three to four scripts a week.

"I want to prove myself in a lead role and that script has to be bang on, so I take time to choose the right one. I believe every film is your first film. I haven't done much, I am yet to prove myself," he said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Siddhant ke jo fans bane huye the.. aaj kal Kabir Singh ke fans hai. 

Jyada comments nahi milegi bande ko ab. ðŸ˜†

hasini009 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

koi baat nahi, jab Siddhant ki film release hogi tab tak Kabir ko bhul jate hai log. tab Siddhant vs Ranveer.

Gullyboy opening/success mein Murad nahi, MC sher ka share jyada hai😆

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

🤣

Ab hamara kya hoga........

Edited by anjs - 4 years ago
hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

boy is super lucky, but also seems a tad arrogant. 

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i somehow don't get good vibes from him

Jahanaroosa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He    looks like   randeep hoda  itna bhave mat  khao lead kay  chakkar nai career hi end na hojaye 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

He was really good in GullyBoy. I hope he gets good roles. 

priya185 thumbnail

Good luck to him

Hope he Stays grounded

This content was originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

boy is super lucky, but also seems a tad arrogant. 

I think he was  just overexcited...otherwise he seemed sweet!