Making this thread to applaud a forum member(Page 5)

Posted: 7 months ago

Humm...At times people can get really sensitive towards views which is not in agreement with their sensibilities..

Hope to enjoy the member's posts on other forums. This revamp made me lose my interest nyway... 

Don't know why they had in mind when the paired jhanvi and Kabir as devar bhabhi.. Now also God knows what they have in mind while paring them as a couple.. smiley36

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by ZindagiCalling

Humm...At times people can get really sensitive towards views which is not in agreement with their sensibilities..

Hope to enjoy the member's posts on other forums. This revamp made me lose my interest nyway... 

Don't know why they had in mind when the paired jhanvi and Kabir as devar bhabhi.. Now also God knows what they have in mind while paring them as a couple.. smiley36

Ofcourse we wont agree with everyone.  That doesnt give us agency to bash others. If you dont agree, move on, ignore, rather than hurt a real person on behalf of a  fictional character or an actor who doesn't give you a damn.

But its heartbreaking to see active participating members leaving coz of intolerant behaviour. 

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by Amy142

Ofcourse we wont agree with everyone.  That doesnt give us agency to bash others. If you dont agree, move on, ignore, rather than hurt a real person on behalf of a  fictional character or an actor who doesn't give you a damn.

But its heartbreaking to see active participating members leaving coz of intolerant behaviour. 

Sigh,  didn't think that I have to visit this thread again so soon. 

Alas,  2 more members have left the forum as freedom of expression was throttled brutally. No wonder that sensible and sane people are reluctant to post here.

Real people are being taunted and held responsible for actions of fictional characters. Deplorable situation. But keep joining in and sharing your thoughts folks. 

Edited by Amy142 - 6 months ago