Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

May be they are giving heavy make up to give her more sophisicated look. And in those heavy sarees she looks like a middle aged woman which go well with ishaans look. But Zain look much younger than his actual age. I think she looks younger in modern clothes.

Also to make her look fiery. She is also powerful now. If she wear simple top that wud make her regular heroine. She is complex. She is not white FL right? Yes she did look middle aged in those sarees and that make up. Iam liking her now.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I think she looks young as Shrenu. She is younger than Zain 

I personally loved the sarees,  without buns. 

Maybe they can go for the look in the promo, without choker 

Thanx for letting me know that. I though Zain is much younger like 27. She is 29. Surprised now that i saw he is 31!

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I pmed Draconian, but I don't think she's seen it yet, should I make the next AT? 

Girls? ðŸ¤”

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

How is she desperate? Which actors are not desperate then?

She is not the one who entered Ishqbaaz. Star plus wanted her in it. She initially was to do Amala. But channel wanted her to be in Ishqbaaz. But the makers totally sidelined her.

Arey relax yaar. I meant she was fed up of the mistreatment and she welcomed this project with open arms.

SRKisLove thumbnail

Girls I made the new AT. Move here. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5101786#150724969

I hope Draconian doesn't mind.

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Why is everyone so against these dresses? Iam liking her in them. It is refreshing after the boring sarees she got to wear for so long. Also it shows her new found power. They wud eventually tone it down.

Well . . Jus because you liked it doesnt mean everyone should ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

And in a forum like this will definitely have 100 opinions on 1 show and things related to the show ðŸ˜Š

A lot of elements help in the trp of a show. Educated or non educated - ppl will watch if they like it and contribute towards giving trp. And our show right now needs trp to move forward. So as a viewer its normal to think that makers need to put in a little more hardwork. 

Ekta shows will run in any channel cos she has a bigger hold than any of the producers in the industry. 

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not surprised seeing people saying different things in IF and in twitter.. In IF they show that they support the show/actors but in twitter its the opposite. Hate such two faced people. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜¡

SRKisLove thumbnail

Guyssss move to the next AT. ðŸ˜†