New Promo - Pari going to leave the city

Posted: 4 years ago

And Ruhan was toy which mishti decided to give ðŸ¤ªwow nd  more wow

Great advice mauli

I'm happy for Pari as a character, I always knew she'll choose Mishti over herself anyday. Proud of u 

Originally posted by khatimeethi

And Ruhan was toy which mishti decided to give ðŸ¤ªwow nd  more wow

Great advice mauli

The show is going same clichéd way. Hope Ruhaan gets to decide for himself ðŸ¤”

Originally posted by Haalim

The show is going same clichéd way. Hope Ruhaan gets to decide for himself ðŸ¤”

Ruhan better leaves ðŸ¤ª

Ruhan better leaves ðŸ¤ª

Yeah aur hogayi happy ending for me ðŸ¤£

Yeah aur hogayi happy ending for me ðŸ¤£

Haha he better leave because voot uncle thinks he is like dupatta and pari is giving Ruhan away ...i mean who is she to give him away ...?.is Ruhan dupaata ,handkerchief or whatever

I'm happy for Pari as a character, I always knew she'll choose Mishti over herself anyday. Proud of u 

🤔

Promo dekhke mere ko pata nahi kyu but yeh feeling aa rahi hai, She still thoughts that Ruhaan loves her not Mishti and woh mishti ke happiness ke liye Ruhaan ko sacrifice kar rahi hai because mishti loves him🤓 and she thought that agar woh waha hue tho Ruhaan kabhi mishti se pyaar nahi kar payega, iss liye city chod kar ja rahi hai 😆 chalo, it's good both sister chooses their bond over Ruhaan, Aww my baby Ruhaan 🥺🤗 abhi Ruhaan ko pakka kidnap karke shaadi karne wali hu main usse 🤣

Haha he better leave because voot uncle thinks he is like dupatta and pari is giving Ruhan away ...i mean who is she to give him away ...?.is Ruhan dupaata ,handkerchief or whatever

As Pari thought Ruhaan loves her so from her perspective she's sacrificing Ruhaan for her sister ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ that's what Voot meant