Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Alia Bhatt on relationship with Ranbir Kapoor: Nazar na lage;

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Alia Bhatt on relationship with Ranbir Kapoor: Nazar na lage; I'm walking on clouds and stars right now

From their love confessions at award shows to their vacation trips, Ranbir and Alia have been filming as well as spending some quality time with each other.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  Mumbai  Published: June 23, 2019 10:48 AM  3548 reads  0 comments

Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor will be seen together on screen for the first time next year when Brahmastra releases. But the real-life couple's chemistry and appearance off the screen have already created a buzz. From their love confessions at award shows to their vacation trips, Ranbir and Alia have been filming as well as spending some quality time with each other. Just a few days ago, the actors wrapped up the Varanasi schedule of Brahmastra and headed back home. 

In a latest interview with Bombay Times, Alia Bhatt opened up about her relationship with Ranbir. When quizzed if this relationship is tougher than her previous ones, the 26-year-old actress said, "No. It’s not a relationship. It’s a friendship. I’m saying this with all genuineness and honesty. It’s beautiful. I’m walking on stars and clouds right now. The best part is that we’re two individuals who are living our own professional lives in its full form right now. He’s shooting continuously. So am I. It’s not a situation where you’ll see us constantly together. That’s the true mark of a comfortable relationship. Nazar na lage." 

Alia also revealed that Ranbir has often advised her not to stress about things that are not in one's control. Talking about it, she said, "I stress about things that are not in my control. There was a period when I was working hard and I was stressed. Ranbir told me if you’re working hard, you need not worry about anything else. Do the best you can and just let everything else be. That helped me. I still stress but it’s easier for me now to let it be." 

Apart from Alia and Ranbir in Brahmastra, superstar Amitabh Bachchan, south sensation Nagarjuna and Mouni Roy will also be seen. The film is slated to release in 2020. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
GumGum thumbnail

Relationship start karne se pehle Kangu ko UV protection sunglasses gift karni thi na. Ab kya faayda, Kangu ki nazar toh lag hi gayi. Kaun bachayega ab tum dono ko?

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is from the Filmfare interview she did with Jitesh earlier this year. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Ranbir can never be trusted .

The way he broke Deepika's heart and hurt her he can't be trusted anymore by any girl .

May be that's why Deepika Married Ranveer Singh coz she was heartbroken and from Ranbir she never got  love from him .

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heart-Hacker

May be that's why Deepika Married Ranveer Singh coz she was heartbroken and from Ranbir she never got  love from him .

Ye Kya logic hai 😂

Do you mean to say..she married Ranveer because his name sounds similar?

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I guess no one was believing their vacay time and the pheeka goodbye Ranbir gave to Alia at airport raised eyebrows.

So recycling old stuff.

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KhaanaBaDosh

Ye Kya logic hai 😂

Do you mean to say..she married Ranveer because his name sounds similar?

This is the truth 😆

Naam se Lena Dena kuch nahi hai 😆

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think Ranalia are doing patchwork shoot abroad fro Brahmastra...