New Promo - WU + Link Added on Pg 1 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SaruSenan

Genie Can u forsee Sher roaring "Antraaaaaa......" with full of red shot anger filled eyes for hurting His Sherni🥳& thereby shocking Aunty😈????

Zee Tv's promos are famous for its dramaticgiri🤣Ab tak toh sabko samajh honi chahiye😉

ab nahi samajte toh kya kar sakte hai ?

even after seeing history of zee promos phir bhi koi agar isse bhavisyavani maankar apna poppat karwana chahe, toh shauk se karwane doh 

Originally posted by rs-shailu29

Wahi tho 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️Kitna bakwas promo banate hai 

Aj threatened to end the marriage if portrait of antara is not found 

Aj breaks the MS and VO said guddan pyar se mohar lagaegi🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

Aab e 

I bet antara will be become besstie to akshan unite them and go before going she will chant guddan tumse ho payega and India ki youngest saas 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Saab new entry ake e bolte hai 🤷🏻‍♀️

ye bhi ho sakta hai that, aunty does her puja & breaks nariyal in front of her feet 

Genie Can u forsee Sher roaring "Antraaaaaa......" with full of red shot anger filled eyes for hurting His Sherni🥳& thereby shocking Aunty😈????

Zee Tv's promos are famous for its dramaticgiri🤣Ab tak toh sabko samajh honi chahiye😉

I foresee that Saru, Sher is going to roar Antraaaa and say Guddan has complete Haq in my Life & House because she Patni Hai Meri Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal😎😈

I also foresee Dayan and Bhootni Aunty learning the definition of Past & Present from  Sher & Sherni. 

Originally posted by Piku_S

I foresee that Saru, Sher is going to roar Antraaaa and say Guddan has complete Haq in my Life & House because she Patni Hai Meri Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal😎😈

I also foresee Dayan and Bhootni Aunty learning the definition of Past & Present from  Sher & Sherni. 

before Aunty's pack up, i want to see sherni trashing aunty exactly like how AJ trashed pervy for her. If Aunty is fake, she should trash her for getting touchy with her sher. If real she should trash her for hurting her sher so much for so long & wasting his dedication.

If AJ can trash Pervy for her, then why can't she do the same with bhootni for him ? 

hope cvs sunle...

Originally posted by captainplus

before Aunty's pack up, i want to see sherni trashing aunty exactly like how AJ trashed pervy for her. If Aunty is fake, she should trash her for getting touchy with her sher. If real she should trash her for hurting her sher so much for so long & wasting his dedication.

If AJ can trash Pervy for her, then why can't she do the same with bhootni for him ? 

hope cvs sunle...

Woo its going to be too much fun if that happen!😈 I will be eating popcorn and watching 😎

Originally posted by captainplus

hope cvs sunle...

I just remember I have another wish & score I want settled

Since Dayan is “Moti Kopdi” I want Guddan to tell her to not to interfere its between Pati & Patni and I want Dayan & if possible Antra  to hear that Guddan Akshat Jindal is the legal wife and the person who tries to interfer between a Pati aur Patni is called Voh or in your language Durga Bahu Doosri Aurat. 

waiting...............................Hope we will be happy soon.........🤗

Just watched The PromoIt's just mindichblasting🥳

WU - Akshan are in their engagement outfits & Aunty in red saree 👍🏼It's shown When Akshat is going to put Sindoor on Guddan's Maang Antra Says "Ruk Jaavo...."

VO Says Guddan aur Akshat ki prem kahani par toofan bankar barasne ko hai tayyar pehli biwi Antra🤣

Then it is shown Aunty says "Tum mere pati Akshat se apni maang bharwa rahi ho? kiss haisiyat se?"

Then Sherni Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal Says "HUM JINDAL SAAB KI PATNI HAI....."🥳

Tab Antra pulls her hand and says "Tum Mere Pati ko apna keh rahi ho? hato yahan se...." & give dhakka so that she falls on AKshat's arms with their signature pose

VO says Antra ke laut aane se apni shaadi ko kaise saabit kar paayegi Guddan Dekhiye ISS POORE SAPTAH Raat 8 Baje"

Pls everyone note Poori saptah😈Matlab Ek Week mein Saabit hoga Akshan ke Shaadi aur Pyaar ki gehrayi

Promo ends with Aunty holding Akshat by shoulder and Guddan watching them & Akshan are having shocked expressions

Antra Aunty DONT U DARE TOUCH SHER KI SHERNI😈Warna aapko noch lega Sher🤣

LINK will be added when Zee Tv Uploadssmiley20

Saru link add karlo . Insta pe hai...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzCpGFlhVPz/?igshid=13itn7q08vr4w

But i dont want this track too end so soon or to be long lasting too ..thoda bich me khtm ho ..i want this serial to go for long

TFS

Antara aate hi aatank shuru kar diya but kya fayda usne dhakka mara bhi toh Guddan Apne Jindal sahab ki bahon mein

So Antara ji AAP jitne bhi karlo Sitam Akshan rahenge sang