Guddan

New Promo - WU + Link Added on Pg 1 - Page 4

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: maha786

I really don't agree with you this time as when people bash you, how do you feel, similarly, you making fun of them right now is also not good!!

Sorry not intended  to make fun just wrote simple and dissapointedly  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail

Let's wait for the ep guys I still think it's that MS drama ...

But yes guddu have to fight she is legally weeded wife of AJ lawfully Aunty has no right 

About AJ are in real ep he surely gonna do something unlike standing like a spectator in the promo 

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Video is not clear but this will do for now

Credit to Up loader

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzCgAuVhuea/

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

tfs!

hmmm, now i don't think that is an actual episode scene. I think it's just a promo. 

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

TFS Sarusmiley31

Sherni & Bhootni ki Cat fightsmiley15 Sherni is going to winsmiley15

😲 Did she just push Sherni in front of her Sher?😲

• Bhootni Aunty is getting her direct Finale Entry to Narak  Sponsored by Sher Jindal Saab😈 Sayonara Sayonara Phir Bhootni Aunty Kabhi Mat Aana ðŸ˜ˆ
  • No one pushes or causes harm to Sherni in front of her Sher😈
  • 😲AJ being a spectator, his Gudiya gets one hair on her face, he goes to remove it & then fully admires her face. In Thursday episode she got little scratch n blood on her face he was shattering & worried & super panic.  If her breathing stops then it feels like the life out of him is sucked out. 
  • AJ is not going to be spectator he is going to support his Gudiya because look Bhootni Aunty directly pushed Gudiya into his arms indicating Bhootni’s insecurities,  anger & jealously will bring Akshan more closer. 

Voiceover Uncle we are not silly

• Guddan Akshat Jindal is the Legal Wife of Akshat Jindal 
  • Bhootni Aunty is not the Patni of Akshat Jindalsmiley14 Shaadi invalid hai!
  •  1. Unfortunately Bhootni Aunty is living in Jindal House for Humantity Sake until she doesnt find a Peepal Tree to reside in or 2.) until Rawat Uncle doesnt come out of his Guwfa for Vitamin D, visit Jindal Bahvan n does a DNA test to see if his Bhootni Sister is Real or Fake. (I want it to be real)
Ajgud thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Piku_S

TFS Sarusmiley31

• Bhootni Aunty is getting her direct Finale Entry to Narak  Sponsored by Sher Jindal Saab😈 Sayonara Sayonara Phir Bhootni Aunty Kabhi Mat Aana ðŸ˜ˆ
  • 😲AJ being a spectator, his Gudiya gets one hair on her face, he goes to remove it & then fully admires her face. In Thursday episode she got little scratch n blood on her face he was shattering & worried & super panic.  If her breathing stops then it feels like the life out of him is sucked out. 
  • AJ is not going to be spectator he is going to support his Gudiya because look Bhootni Aunty directly pushed Gudiya into his arms indicating Bhootni’s insecurities,  anger & jealously will bring Akshan more closer. 

•  1. Unfortunately Bhootni Aunty is living in Jindal House for Humantity Sake until she doesnt find a Peepal Tree to reside in or 2.) until Rawat Uncle doesnt come out of his Guwfa for Vitamin D, visit Jindal Bahvan n does a DNA test to see if his Bhootni Sister is Real or Fake. (I want it to be real)

Wahi to all I can say is that RIP aunty eventually sheet will blast if not now but after some time for sure and if aunty does more harm of her I mean if she tries to hit her phyciallt accident and all tab to hu Chula pack up 

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: captainplus

relax guys, its not episode promo but an over dramatic promo made by zee. 

Before already declaring that AJ will stay quite & how its not fair to guddu, just remember in another such promo AJ threatened to break off the marriage with Guddu if she fails to bring back Antra's portrait. 

in that promo AJ acted like a jungli bhalu while in actual episode he was a cuddly teddy bear. 

whatever happens we will know by the end of the week. 

Genie Can u forsee Sher roaring "Antraaaaaa......" with full of red shot anger filled eyes for hurting His Sherni🥳& thereby shocking Aunty😈????

Zee Tv's promos are famous for its dramaticgiri🤣Ab tak toh sabko samajh honi chahiye😉

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks saru🤗 ab bada maaza aayega jab sherni apne haq ke liye ladegi aur bootni aunty ko bahat nikal ki. She is showing her haq on Jindal Saab. Happy she is not playing maahn

dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

TFS!!

guddan hs to prove their marriage AGAIN ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† nt so diff with my guess, Aj will be there in helpless state with pity eyes until any secret of antara reveals ðŸ˜† 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Piku_S

TFS Sarusmiley31

i completely agree