Ishq Mein Marjawan

Who is still watching this shit???

darkknight420 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I left the show a lot of time ago,during alisha panwar's exit,who was the main attraction of this serial.but still the show is running seriously???even sonarika left the show too. Honestly speaking this show made me hate nia sharma,creators of this show are extremely stupid,by introducing nia,not only butchered arohi's character but also a huge hatred resulted from alisha fans.at least i will be one for sure,wont see any show which have nia sharma.anyone who watched alisha's tara and sonarika's parvati,anyone can tell both of them are quite better than nia,actually she is just lucky,got popularity from typical saas-bahu drama,which is easier to gain popularity in indian serial.by acting skill,she cant even stand before alisha or sonarika.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i'm not watching this shit

& even not interested to watch the last episode

nobody will die in the last episode of immj

as usual deep will again betray aarohi 

aur tara ke saath bhaag jaayega according to latest SBS news

so nia said that ishq mein marjawan ka season 2 zaroor aayega

nc they wanted to complete season 1 incomplelete flop story😡🤣

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Not watching we stopped watching since aalisha left but this week is last week of immj and aalisha as tara will re enter so i m going to watch that for her n Arsha last scene as deera

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

so finally mamta realised her mistake hence she decided to end this show on deera's reunion

not that fake ardeep

sabreen_06 thumbnail

U r late Anu😆its 2 months old news she quited in april and for final epi on this firday she has been called back by mamta 

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: sabreen_06

U r late Anu😆its 2 months old news she quited in april and for final epi on this firday she has been called back by mamta 

Oh I can understand y Alisha quit but still sad. BTW what IS the end. Who does Deep end up with? If Alisha quit does that mean Tara is dead?

sabreen_06 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Angels11

Oh I can understand y Alisha quit but still sad. BTW what IS the end. Who does Deep end up with? If Alisha quit does that mean Tara is dead?

She was shown dead but she is alive but tomrrow in last epi the plan of deep and tara will be revealed watch it