Daayan

khoobsurat ladki dekhi nahin ke neeyat phisal gaye

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

OMG..

I crack up laughing at jhanvi words to akarsh 'tum bhi doosre mardon ke tarah nikle khoobsurat ladki dekhi nahin ke neeyat phisal gayi tumhari...🤣....i crack up laughing bechara his face was to be seen....god knows thats akarsh expression or mohit but it was cute though...😆...well something like that did happened to him too so the dialogue was hilarious especially from her🤣

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Mages Lol. True. Very funny.

But did u see in bedroom scene Mohit was in distance with Tina and he kissed his own hand not her hand if u look  closely couple of times.

lol.

but looks like Satrupa got pregnant due to  Akarsh consummation.isiliye usko chakkar aayi.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: bingyy

@Mages Lol. True. Very funny.

i was laughing hard when that dialogue happened as on-screen...like seriously lady he risk his own life and save you n you are saying this to him but than this dialogue crack me up as this was something really happened to him in real life..b/w them🤣....bechara i feel bad for him😆....already so many issues that there is complete distance b/w them than add in this one as dialogue,his face was to be seen🤣that cute baby expression....i have no words😆

But did u see in bedroom scene Mohit was in distance with Tina and he kissed his own hand not her hand if u look  closely couple of times.

I have already notice the pattern since after hospital track there is 2 steps distance b/w them,their scenes before n after marriage has so much changes...pattern follow karti hoon unki..the way they do their scenes...there is lots lots lots of difference...its better than nothing or use BDs that ruin the scenes...they are together doing the scenes,thats more than enough but to be honest how do they do it w/o touching each other much...with so much distance b/w them,there is something b/w them...something unspoken...something that attracts b/w them...something that just bind them and makes them looks gorgeous together...i guess thats what chemistry is all abt...when there is distance b/w on-screen couple...its visible and the chemistry is affected completely but with mohit-tina with that distance n its visible yet their chemistry is still as gorgeous...they are sheer magic...i think there will be no couple like them in future becos noone can do it even with distance they are just gorgeous...the scene was beautiful though but once again mohit eyes betrays him...maybe i am blind he is still very much attracted😆...can't help it...the guy needs to stop looking into her eyes...he is lost when he looks into her eyes...thats not akarsh for sure place a bet on that🤣...seriously even the script demands it...like seriously...the eyes is the culprit😆

lol.

funny episode though especially with our gorgeous couple...they fight like kids...door raho..door raho but consummate their marriage🤣....that sarcastic comment from jhanvi to akarsh was the highlight of the epi...the other part makes me laugh was jhanvi closing the door on akarsh face...i was like honey your hubby is a daayan with superpowers you can't close the door on his face...he will definitely use his powers to reach u n he does just as i thought the next min,akarsh use his powers to enter the room🤣

but looks like Satrupa got pregnant due to  Akarsh consummation.isiliye usko chakkar aayi.

jhanvi is definitely pregnant with akarsh's baby and its their biological child...i can't wait to see akarsh happiness when he gets to know that he is going to be a father.......the fact that they have consummate their marriage strengthen my belief that the baby belongs to akarsh-jhanvi

yes satrupa is pregnant...she is pregnant herself why the hell she is transfering hers to jhanvi's doesn't make sense at all...isn't it a golden chance to make akarsh hers since the baby belongs to them why transfer anything to jhanvi it gain her nothing...she seems stupid...i hope jhanvi doesn't believe her....i have strong belief jhanvi is pregnant with akarsh's baby only...its their love symbol

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

At least she didn't avoid him and sulk in corner, she said it on his face and he cleared it. The communication between them is so great I would say. Most of the shows, the couples not communicating is the reason for all the stupid separations. It looks stupid. They look so real in their fights too. The way she is complaing tumne to dusri ladki se hi shadi karli, tum bhi aur ladkon ki tarah nikle, khubsoorat ladki dekhi nhi fisal gaya. I find them adorable the way they have little husband wife fights. 

Her logic was actually right, Aakarsh was indeed so shaktishali, but then he cleared. She didn't even know that he risked his life and went against his mom to save her. After he told her the truth what happened aftre she dies, she realised that he risked his own life for her and went against his mom for her. 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

At least she didn't avoid him and sulk in corner, she said it on his face and he cleared it. The communication between them is so great I would say. 

what i love abt jhanvi...she is very straight forward and right in your face,if she has questions she will not hide it...she will throw it on you...if she has issues that also she will throw it on you and if she rejects you she will say it loud on your face...here also the same thing happened...she wanted answers and she threw all the questions from her heart to akarsh

Most of the shows, the couples not communicating is the reason for all the stupid separations. It looks stupid. They look so real in their fights too. The way she is complaing tumne to dusri ladki se hi shadi karli, tum bhi aur ladkon ki tarah nikle, khubsoorat ladki dekhi nhi fisal gaya. I find them adorable the way they have little husband wife fights. 

communications be it in ITV or real life...its very very important...share it...crack it n find a solution..it strengthens various relationships...akarsh-jhanvi though supernatural couple but very real n typical husband-wife...even i love cute little fights..my god jhanvi is the hot tempered one for sure no wonder the holi swing scene akarsh says he is scare of her🤣....in anger she always leaves him and he has to run behind to pacify her...no wonder he always says 'mujhe chodke to nahin jaogi naa'...'door jaane ki baat mat karo'😭🤣....the man is always in fear that his wife will leave him due to her impulsiveness n anger...that dialogue was the highlight ' tum bhi dusre mardon ki tarah nikle khoobsurat ladki dekhi nahin ke neeyat phisal gayi tumhari'....he was giving those puppy lost expression which was cute🤣....she was so straight forward😆....remember when she confess her love to akarsh n saw akarsh-nandini together she did not like it than viraj track nandini was holding akarsh hand only...she did not like it...she is very possessive of akarsh..he belongs to her only...i love that spunk in her...too straight forward and right in your face...she did not even stop during their intimate moments and was still stuck in that needle🤣

Her logic was actually right, Aakarsh was indeed so shaktishali, but then he cleared. She didn't even know that he risked his life and went against his mom to save her. After he told her the truth what happened aftre she dies, she realised that he risked his own life for her and went against his mom for her. 

akarsh is shaktishali but his magic is not above satrupa becos satrupa is a samohini...jaadugarni ki sartaj...she can do her magic tricks and make them dance in her tunes to anyone including someone as powerful as akarsh...she even try to trap kalnemi till daayan ask him not to look into her eyes...she attacks through the eyes with her magic...thats why she is always impulsive...she needs to listen from the other side too

what i love abt jhanvi...she is very straight forward and right in your face,if she has questions she will not hide it...she will throw it on you...if she has issues that also she will throw it on you and if she rejects you she will say it loud on your face...here also the same thing happened...she wanted answers and she threw all the questions from her heart to akarsh

Same . That makes her more real. 

communications be it in ITV or real life...its very very important...share it...crack it n find a solution..it strengthens various relationships...akarsh-jhanvi though supernatural couple but very real n typical husband-wife...even i love cute little fights..my god jhanvi is the hot tempered one for sure no wonder the holi swing scene akarsh says he is scare of hersmiley37....in anger she always leaves him and he has to run behind to pacify her...no wonder he always says 'mujhe chodke to nahin jaogi naa'...'door jaane ki baat mat karo'smiley19smiley37....the man is always in fear that his wife will leave him due to her impulsiveness n anger...that dialogue was the highlight ' tum bhi dusre mardon ki tarah nikle khoobsurat ladki dekhi nahin ke neeyat phisal gayi tumhari'....he was giving those puppy lost expression which was cutesmiley37....she was so straight forwardsmiley36....remember when she confess her love to akarsh n saw akarsh-nandini together she did not like it than viraj track nandini was holding akarsh hand only...she did not like it...she is very possessive of akarsh..he belongs to her only...i love that spunk in her...too straight forward and right in your face...she did not even stop during their intimate moments and was still stuck in that needlesmiley37

Oh I just love it when she is so possesive about Aakarsh. I feel that fear came in Aakarsh's mind because he knew the whole situation, he loves his wife so much (then his classmate) but he was a daayan, from entirely different world. He must have thought she may just leave him if she knows his identity. Then his mom was going for a very evil motive and he loved his mom too in that course he was in a way hiding such a big truth from her whereas he knew she was telling him everything because she blindly trusted him. That fear was natural. 

Now he is secure about his relation because there are no secrets at all between them form both sides.

Their love story is unique, he knew he shouldn't have fallen in love with her, but he fell in love with her. There were girls leeching to him but he knew she was special, brave and sweet and worth his time that is why he fought for her, waited for her. She was different for him, and more than just a beautiful face for him. She is really stubborn and high on morals, I mean she has always believed on right and goodness, she is god fearing but she mends her rule only for him. Or should we say he just affects her that ways that  she is forced to mend her morals. I mean the girl was saving the kids and risking her life, she even doubted her own bhabhi to be daayan but when it comes to Aakarsh her morales too just take a back seat. To save her husband, she goes to take amrit and give him to daayan, that was so not her. I have not seen her doing something like this even for her family to be honest, like her Jananta Bhabhi, she dies in front of Jhanvi, she felt terrible about it and broke down because of it, but didn't tell Manni secret. But I love them both that ways, that makes them hatke couple. ðŸ¤£

Veer rightly said "mujhe tum dono ka rishta samajh nhi aata, tum kehni to tum uss se nafrat karti ho, par jab usse dard hota hai to tum toot jaati ho"

Jhanvi is like "Veer tumhe kya kahoon, mujhe bhi nhi samajh aata" smiley37

akarsh is shaktishali but his magic is not above satrupa becos satrupa is a samohini...jaadugarni ki sartaj...she can do her magic tricks and make them dance in her tunes to anyone including someone as powerful as akarsh...she even try to trap kalnemi till daayan ask him not to look into her eyes...she attacks through the eyes with her magic...thats why she is always impulsive...she needs to listen from the other side too

Lol, But who will tell this to Jhanvi. Aakarsh was her classmate (that too someone with a very bad egoistic reputation with others which Aakarsh himself agreed), they lived in boarding school, he had lived between humans in hostels and all, he knows Jhanvi's world very well, their bileafs, festivals, relations, thinkings and everything.

Aakarsh's world is new to Jhanvi, she is still getting to know his world. She loves him just as Aakasrh, so if tomorrow he loses his power, it won't matter her, if he becomes Daayan lok ruler, same way wont matter to her. When Aakarsh makes her understand that he was helpless, she understood what difference in Satrups and Akarsh magic is.

She get surprised by simple magic like him making her fly while on date, like when first time he just entered the jail and was shocked how could he entered jail without unlocking it. I think she doesn't even know what is black magic and what is this mayawi magic. Lol not even in wildest dreams she would have thought she would be made bali of and her aatma would be captured and her husband will make her alive. I mean he made her alive from dead, killed kalnemi in just one blow, his magic still confuses her or may be I would say amazes her.  SHe did listen to him that is why they finally are together and consummated their shadi too ehm ehm. Else they would still be living in saperate rooms.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Same . That makes her more real. 

jhanvi's straight forward questions are nightmare for akarsh..seriously he is just lost n many times does the puppy face doesn't know how to answer and he can't run away too...bechara always gets stuck into her questions and there is never a way out...he twist n turn his answers to escape

communications be it in ITV or real life...its very very important...share it...crack it n find a solution..it strengthens various relationships...akarsh-jhanvi though supernatural couple but very real n typical husband-wife...even i love cute little fights..my god jhanvi is the hot tempered one for sure no wonder the holi swing scene akarsh says he is scare of hersmiley37....in anger she always leaves him and he has to run behind to pacify her...no wonder he always says 'mujhe chodke to nahin jaogi naa'...'door jaane ki baat mat karo'smiley19smiley37....the man is always in fear that his wife will leave him due to her impulsiveness n anger...that dialogue was the highlight ' tum bhi dusre mardon ki tarah nikle khoobsurat ladki dekhi nahin ke neeyat phisal gayi tumhari'....he was giving those puppy lost expression which was cutesmiley37....she was so straight forwardsmiley36....remember when she confess her love to akarsh n saw akarsh-nandini together she did not like it than viraj track nandini was holding akarsh hand only...she did not like it...she is very possessive of akarsh..he belongs to her only...i love that spunk in her...too straight forward and right in your face...she did not even stop during their intimate moments and was still stuck in that needlesmiley37

Oh I just love it when she is so possesive about Aakarsh. I feel that fear came in Aakarsh's mind because he knew the whole situation, he loves his wife so much (then his classmate) but he was a daayan, from entirely different world. He must have thought she may just leave him if she knows his identity. Then his mom was going for a very evil motive and he loved his mom too in that course he was in a way hiding such a big truth from her whereas he knew she was telling him everything because she blindly trusted him. That fear was natural. 

even i love her possessiveness for akarsh and its just shows how much she loves him,akarsh has a mom but she loves herself more than her son...even having a mother around akarsh always been lonely...if someone truly loved him with all soul n heart is jhanvi...she is everything for him...he is just incomplete w/o her...if there is no jhanvi...there is no akarsh,this possessiveness of jhanvi n protective of akarsh shows how much they love each other...they can't live w/o each other

I felt that he did control himself not to fall in love with her knowing they are from different worlds but can't help it at all...he only falls deeply for her and he always lived in the fear that what if jhanvi knows the truth of his identity n leaves him...that fear was always there in his heart...sometimes i feel sad for him..he loves her way too much n that fear in his heart...the pain in his heart what if she leaves him...he will definitely die...jhanvi is akarsh's universe n world...the fear is definitely natural

Now he is secure about his relation because there are no secrets at all between them form both sides.

I completely agree but there is still fear in his heart that what if his world harm jhanvi...he has already lost her once and the fear has increase now...he is super protective of her now

Their love story is unique, he knew he shouldn't have fallen in love with her, but he fell in love with her. There were girls leeching to him but he knew she was special, brave and sweet and worth his time that is why he fought for her, waited for her. She was different for him, and more than just a beautiful face for him. She is really stubborn and high on morals, I mean she has always believed on right and goodness, she is god fearing but she mends her rule only for him. Or should we  he just affects her that ways that  she is forced to mend her morals. I mean the girl was saving the kids and risking her life, she even doubted her own bhabhi to be daayan but when it comes to Aakarsh her morales too just take a back seat. To save her husband, she goes to take amrit and give him to daayan, that was so not her. I have not seen her doing something like this even for her family to be honest, like her Jananta Bhabhi, she dies in front of Jhanvi, she felt terrible about it and broke down because of it, but didn't tell Manni secret. But I love them both that ways, that makes them hatke couple. ðŸ¤£

akarsh-jhanvi love story is definitely unique n forbidden after abhay-piya from pyar ki yeh ek kahani...forbidden love story b/w a vampire-human n daayan-human...its unique...my fav 2 love stories that deals with forbidden love coming from EK...its gorgeous...furthermore they are such a gorgeous couple adds the charm to their forbidden love

when the family tried to kill akarsh,she was not supporting it at all...the daughter in her wanted justice but the wife in her could not let her husband die thats why she say "main tumein kaise marne de sakti hoon akarsh agni ko sakshi maan kar saat phere li humne akhri dum tak saath nibhane ki vachan di maine mere jeetein jee main tumhein marne kaise de sakti hoon akarsh...she values their marriage n the promises given to each other during marriage though he is a daayan she is still his wife...they are married and both husband-wife has the same thought process regards to marriage..saat phere...saat vachan they value it n has fulfill every promises given to each other furthermore i feel this marriage n their togetherness will lead to daayan death...they have been hinting this saat phere after their marriage...its more like shiv-parvati jodi they are...jhanvi being akarsh's aradhangini...they half of each other that might lead destruction of daayanlok n asha the daayan...

Veer rightly said "mujhe tum dono ka rishta samajh nhi aata, tum kehni to tum uss se nafrat karti ho, par jab usse dard hota hai to tum toot jaati ho"

thats true love...she loves him from her heart n soul

Jhanvi is like "Veer tumhe kya kahoon, mujhe bhi nhi samajh aata" smiley37

i crack up laughing too...well who will not fall in love for such a gem of a husband...akarsh is great husband in my eyes

Lol, But who will tell this to Jhanvi. Aakarsh was her classmate (that too someone with a very bad egoistic reputation with others which Aakarsh himself agreed), they lived in boarding school, he had lived between humans in hostels and all, he knows Jhanvi's world very well, their bileafs, festivals, relations, thinkings and everything.

their worlds are different so does their personalities thus opposite attracts

Aakarsh's world is new to Jhanvi, she is still getting to know his world. She loves him just as Aakasrh, so if tomorrow he loses his power, it won't matter her, if he becomes Daayan lok ruler, same way wont matter to her. When Aakarsh makes her understand that he was helpless, she understood what difference in Satrups and Akarsh magic is.

I agree

She get surprised by simple magic like him making her fly while on date, like when first time he just entered the jail and was shocked how could he entered jail without unlocking it. I think she doesn't even know what is black magic and what is this mayawi magic. Lol not even in wildest dreams she would have thought she would be made bali of and her aatma would be captured and her husband will make her alive. I mean he made her alive from dead, killed kalnemi in just one blow, his magic still confuses her or may be I would say amazes her.  SHe did listen to him that is why they finally are together and consummated their shadi too ehm ehm. Else they would still be living in saperate rooms.

more than a daayan,i feel he is a jaadugar till now akarsh has used his powers all for good cause never once he misuse it neither he harm anyone with it...

@green...comments

I completely agree but there is still fear in his heart that what if his world harm jhanvi...he has already lost her once and the fear has increase now...he is super protective of her now

That is understandable though because of the way he loves her and Jhanvi  loves him back. He has lost her during Viraj track, then he saw her being tortured to death in hand of Daayan in front of her eyes. That time he didn't have memory but now he does and that scene must be haunting him. The fear is very normal. If he wouldn't have fear of losing after how he lost her so many times, first when Nandini pushed Jhanvi off the cliff, then when Viraj takes Jhanvi and then he actually saw her being tortured to death. Even Jhanvi is in constant fear that Daayan may kill Aakarsh because he brought her back to life. But then I guess this will also be over once Daayan and Satrupa dies. They are secure about each other that none of them will leave each other now, but then they can't change the thinking of evil people around them.

more than a daayan,i feel he is a jaadugar till now akarsh has used his powers all for good cause never once he misuse it neither he harm anyone with it...

May be he is daayan only, but the goodness he has in because of his love for Jhanvi. His mother doesn't care for him much, only thing that she cares for his power and reputation and ruling the world. Jhanvi was the first person may be who introduced him to this feeling but his arrogant and bad behaviour made Jhanvi distance herself from him. He loved Jhanvi since he was her class mate and he continued to do so till later. May be he had made Jhanvi as his motive of life and improves himself as a person(that is where the care and compassion which is so not common in daayanlok people, comes from may be), whereas others in his daayan lok have made power and ruling the world their motive, be it his mom or Kalnemi or who so ever. He did try to stay away from her when he thought that Jhanvi and Veer are dating but the moment Jhanvi told him "yeh kya boy friend boy friend laga rakha hai, woh mera boy friend nhi hai", that day itself he asked Jhanvi out for a lunch with him. He I guess became a better person because of love. But yes he did support his mom in bad things because he also loves his mom, after all she is his mom jaisi bhi hai. ANd that emotion also may be comes from him being around people. His mom is kind of only bothered about power and ruling the world and even tried to attack him and kill him but he could never harm his mom. He could kill kalnemi but never his mom. 

But then him being able to enter the temple looks wierd because even he has black powers and he was helping Daayan. But then, Satrupa started helping daayan and couldn't enter temple but he could. They have made this temple entering a joke seriously.

I really hope Satrupa is not pregnant and Jhanvi is pregnant with her and Akarsh baby only but same time can't trust makers, I hope they show Akarshvi baby, wanna know what magic the baby would have, the baby would be for sure hatke. First Akarsh is daayan, Jhanvi is human, and then both Akarsh and Jhanvi's personality is so unique and hatke on extreme level.🤣.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

That is understandable though because of the way he loves her and Jhanvi  loves him back. He has lost her during Viraj track, then he saw her being tortured to death in hand of Daayan in front of her eyes. That time he didn't have memory but now he does and that scene must be haunting him. The fear is very normal. If he wouldn't have fear of losing after how he lost her so many times, first when Nandini pushed Jhanvi off the cliff, then when Viraj takes Jhanvi and then he actually saw her being tortured to death. Even Jhanvi is in constant fear that Daayan may kill Aakarsh because he brought her back to life. But then I guess this will also be over once Daayan and Satrupa dies. They are secure about each other that none of them will leave each other now, but then they can't change the thinking of evil people around them.

well what is more important is love n trust for each other and they love n trust each other alot...akarsh-jhanvi being together is their strength to fight the evil

May be he is daayan only, but the goodness he has in because of his love for Jhanvi. His mother doesn't care for him much, only thing that she cares for his power and reputation and ruling the world. Jhanvi was the first person may be who introduced him to this feeling but his arrogant and bad behaviour made Jhanvi distance herself from him. He loved Jhanvi since he was her class mate and he continued to do so till later. May be he had made Jhanvi as his motive of life and improves himself as a person(that is where the care and compassion which is so not common in daayanlok people, comes from may be), whereas others in his daayan lok have made power and ruling the world their motive, be it his mom or Kalnemi or who so ever. He did try to stay away from her when he thought that Jhanvi and Veer are dating but the moment Jhanvi told him "yeh kya boy friend boy friend laga rakha hai, woh mera boy friend nhi hai", that day itself he asked Jhanvi out for a lunch with him. He I guess became a better person because of love. But yes he did support his mom in bad things because he also loves his mom, after all she is his mom jaisi bhi hai. ANd that emotion also may be comes from him being around people. His mom is kind of only bothered about power and ruling the world and even tried to attack him and kill him but he could never harm his mom. He could kill kalnemi but never his mom. 

well what i always felt in their school time is jhanvi has a misunderstanding abt him being arrogant n all...she never knew him properly and they were young and she was never interested in him...its her ego that rejected him and for akarsh what he was in school,he is still the same but with age...experience n life lessons made him more mature...caring n a complete sweetheart that she could not help it but fall in love with him...he is such a sweetheart as a husband who will not fall in love with him...i will say before marriage she liked him n after marriage she fallen in love with him

But then him being able to enter the temple looks wierd because even he has black powers and he was helping Daayan. But then, Satrupa started helping daayan and couldn't enter temple but he could. They have made this temple entering a joke seriously.

akarsh is not willingly helping his mother...he loves n respect his mom thus he is with her but never once he has misuse his powers to hurt anyone...he is a daayan no doubt..he is black powers no doubt but at the same he has a gem of heart and he has never harm any innocent...thats why god bless him to enter the temple and it might also be for the future too that maybe he is a daayan but to save his wife n unborn baby...the lord shiva himself might reside in him n kill his own mother n vethalini...the lord knows he has a gem of heart

I really hope Satrupa is not pregnant and Jhanvi is pregnant with her and Akarsh baby only but same time can't trust makers, I hope they show Akarshvi baby, wanna know what magic the baby would have, the baby would be for sure hatke. First Akarsh is daayan, Jhanvi is human, and then both Akarsh and Jhanvi's personality is so unique and hatke on extreme level.🤣.

I hoping for the same too that jhanvi is pregnant with their own baby but deep down i can't trust EK at all...i want it to be akarsh-jhanvi baby and i want a cute little sweet daughter for them...carbon copy of her Mamma(jhanvi) in nature n beauty and possesses superpowers n dimpled smile like her Dadda(akarsh)...

well what i always felt in their school time is jhanvi has a misunderstanding abt him being arrogant n all...she never knew him properly and they were young and she was never interested in him...its her ego that rejected him and for akarsh what he was in school,he is still the same but with age...experience n life lessons made him more mature...caring n a complete sweetheart that she could not help it but fall in love with him...he is such a sweetheart as a husband who will not fall in love with him...i will say before marriage she liked him n after marriage she fallen in love with him

No, actually even Aakarsh when on swings with Jhanvi during holi accepted that he was arrogant and egoistic with others but of course she was always special for him.

Before marriage she liked him but she was in denial, because she was attracted to the way Aakarsh behaved so politely with her but then when she saw him other other girls, especially with Nandini (in front of Nandini's bathroom, then ball dance room), then his female friends who sent him those videos, she thought he was just playing with her. You must look at Aakarsh dialogues during closet scenes. To Jhanvi he says "Thi ek ladki school mein, koshish ki thi usse propose karne ki par she rejected, usle baad ladkiyan to bohot mili par uske jaise koi nhi ", for once Jhanvi was lost the way he talked to her but then Nandini comes and he says to Nandini "Tum jahan bhi hoti ho mere saath, woh jagah special ho jaati hai."

But once they married, even Aakarsh started maintaining a distance with Nandini. And she realised how caring he was especially towards her. She just fell in love with him.

Also Jhanvi had mentioned something happened between them on their seniors' farewell which made her completely distance herself from Aakarsh. (Not Akarsh and Jhanvi's farewell where Aakarsh tried to gift her watch and Jhanvi rejects ,but their senior's farewell ).

When Aakarsh made Veer drunk which makes Jhanvi's family to scold Jhanvi and doubt her friends, Tanya told Jhanvi how Aakarsh asked Veer to drink and confess. Jhanvi got angry saying he always did like this and scolds Tanya for taking his help what so ever reason was. 

Tanya then actually asked her why is there so much friction between her and Aakarsh. Even their hello had so much anger for each other. She tells that he always had been arrogant and she neevr got good vibes from him, but it was after one particular incident, she just  started staying completely away from him. They had an incident after which she completely distanced herself from him, their class was very late after the seniors' farewell ended and they were leaving school late after winding up but then something happened between her and Aakarsh. Jhanvi didn't tell what exactly happened because Jhanvi's Chachji came and interrupted her.

I always say, they have so much to show in Akarshvi story only had they not focused on few un needed tracks and focused a little more on their story. One thing I always wished they showed was how Aakarsh fell in love, why Jhanvi always tried to run away from Aakarsh and then why she rejected him and why Aakarsh always loved Jhanvi so much. The fans don't even know how exactly  their love story started.

I hoping for the same too that jhanvi is pregnant with their own baby but deep down i can't trust EK at all...i want it to be akarsh-jhanvi baby and i want a cute little sweet daughter for them...carbon copy of her Mamma(jhanvi) in nature n beauty and possesses superpowers n dimpled smile like her Dadda(akarsh)...smiley42

Same. Wish they show Jhanvi being pregnant with her and Aakarsh's baby and may be a few scenes of them with their baby too even if its only for 2 minutes in last episodes, but then can't trust EK. 

akarsh is not willingly helping his mother...he loves n respect his mom thus he is with her but never once he has misuse his powers to hurt anyone...he is a daayan no doubt..he is black powers no doubt but at the same he has a gem of heart and he has never harm any innocent...thats why god bless him to enter the temple and it might also be for the future too that maybe he is a daayan but to save his wife n unborn baby...the lord shiva himself might reside in him n kill his own mother n vethalini...the lord knows he has a gem of heart

Agree. Also, I think breaking this samjhauta will make Daayan lose her powers. When  others know about it in Daayan lok, they will take away her powers and her crown, as it is crime in daayanlok to break samjhauta which they mentioned in Sunday epi. After that Aakarsh will be able to fight with her for harming Jhanvi and her family again.