Daayan

Akarsh-Jhanvi Magical Epi

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

seriously how bored this track is but akarsh-jhanvi scenes are just sheer magical...after ages seeing them happy n together w/o any issues was a treat to the eyes...veer-prachi term akarsh as male savitri which i totally agree with them...to add on tina looks drop dead gorgeous...my girl crush got awakensmiley42

the most hilarious part all the devils were fighting with each other while akarsh elope with jhanvi in daayan style...laado maaro kuch bhi karo main bhaag raha hoon jhanvi ke saathsmiley37

finally...akarsh-jhanvi consummate their marriage...its simple n sweet...now at least its believeable that jhanvi is pregnant with akarsh's baby...at least akarsh-jhanvi believes that its their baby but yes akarsh-jhanvi consummate their marriage...smiley27

the family part was sweet till harsh drops bomb to ruin the happiness...can't blame the fellow he is madly in love with his wife

the tiny part of akarsh-jhanvi before they sat with the family is cute...Mr Akarsh still in last night effectsmiley37smiley27...by the way miya biwi are colour cordinated in brown looking gorgeous in the same framesmiley42

it seems like satrupa is pregnant herself but lying to jhanvi so that akarsh-jhanvi biological baby is killed...thats what it seems so...but lets see what happens...smiley7...the fact is akarsh-jhanvi consummated their marriage makes me think this way...

i think danger is on the way which will lead akarsh to join hands with his jhanvi to kill asha...he is still loves his mom and just want her to stay away from his world which i am sure asha will break it...she is already on verge to destroy everything leads to jhanvi so one more kaand from asha that will firm the decision of akarsh to kill his own mother and support his wife fully...

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Akarsh Jhanvi consummation was so smartly directed and written and then these two people just look magical onscreen. I mean not like any hot stuff or anything, it was simple cute which made even the actors so easily shoot it. 

The consummation was just  like they both are as a couple. Lol they have complains even while they are having intimate moments. They are so real and cute. 

Aakasrh: Kitna gussa aata hai tumhe, apni shadi ki ring hi fek di ðŸ˜†

Jhanvi : Haan to kya karti, koi apni patni ke saamne kisi aur se shadi karta hai kya, aur suhagrat bhi mana li tumne to. ðŸ¤£

ONe thing is so nice that they have started becoming friends also along with husband wife, Jhanvi tells everything to him, how she feels or what she is going through, not just as a husband but as a friend also, and now Aakarsh too.

The way Jhanvi realized Akarsh was sitting just behind her as she kissed his photograph and she becomes shy that he saw her. They both are such great actors.. They way they emote just through eyes. 

How understanding they are as couple. Akarsh understand her so well, Jhanvi understand that een though he slept with Satrupa but it was all becaus eof magic and they just let it go. But still I though Aakarsh will feel guilty that he consummmated with Satrupa because of the way his character is, but then all good now. And looks like show will end on good note.

I have seriously one doubt after yesterday episode. Did Aakarsh Satrupa actually consummate. I mean they were fully well dressed, Akarsh in his waist coat shirt and pant and Satrupa with her all the jewellery and all. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£I wish they show they didn't consummate. It is all Satrupa's maya.

They showed for Akarsh Jhanvi, Akarsh pulling on the blanket on both of them, atleast it looked realistic they consummated their wedding ehm ehm. For Satrupa they just showed Aakarsh talking to himself and being guilty and all.

Just wish they don't end up now showing noth Satrupa and Jhanvi pregnant with Aakasrh baby, but it does looks like this will happen. But I would say the track is anyways so bad. The scenes are good.

Also, felt so bad for Harsh. He is also one loyal man. His emotions that samjhota karna tha to pehle hi kar lene meri janata k marne se pehle. I will not be surprised even if he tries to harm Aakarsh or Jhanvi. His state of mind is so vulnerable and understandable. But hopefully he will understand that Satrupa is just instigating him and Aakarsh or no one can get his wife back from dead before it is too late. 

Seriously, what have they reduces Satrupa's character to now, playing family politics.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

Akarsh Jhanvi consummation was so smartly directed and written and then these two people just look magical onscreen. I mean not like any hot stuff or anything, it was simple cute which made even the actors so easily shoot it. 

I loved it though...they look gorgeous and its after ages seeing them both on the same bed otherwise they are always in different rooms...i agree it was smartly directed n written n they look super gorgeous in the same frame

The consummation was just  like they both are as a couple. Lol they have complains even while they are having intimate moments. They are so real and cute. 

true,the consummation was just like they are...complaints n showered with questions...they are indeed real n cute even the baby planning talk was real n sweet...

Aakasrh: Kitna gussa aata hai tumhe, apni shadi ki ring hi fek di ðŸ˜†

jhanvi is definitely the hot head one in their relationship n akarsh is calm😆

Jhanvi : Haan to kya karti, koi apni patni ke saamne kisi aur se shadi karta hai kya, aur suhagrat bhi mana li tumne to. ðŸ¤£

I can't take the dialogue out of my head 'tum bhi doosre mardon ki tarah nikle khoobsurat ladki dekhi nahin ke neeyat phisal gayi tumhari'...it was epic

ONe thing is so nice that they have started becoming friends also along with husband wife, Jhanvi tells everything to him, how she feels or what she is going through, not just as a husband but as a friend also, and now Aakarsh too.

I agree...more than husband-wife its important to be friends first

The way Jhanvi realized Akarsh was sitting just behind her as she kissed his photograph and she becomes shy that he saw her. They both are such great actors.. They way they emote just through eyes. 

the scene n the couple were gorgeous...furthermore irs nice to see mohit in casuals...he is always in formals as akarsh...he looks handsome...sauve n dashing in both looks if to choose one he looks super dashing n sauve in formals...very handsome n complements tina's beauty...no wonder they are gorgeous together

How understanding they are as couple. Akarsh understand her so well, Jhanvi understand that een though he slept with Satrupa but it was all becaus eof magic and they just let it go. But still I though Aakarsh will feel guilty that he consummmated with Satrupa because of the way his character is, but then all good now. And looks like show will end on good note.

akarsh was guilty already that he married satrupa infront of jhanvi's eyes n could not save her from his mom..its all sums up to his guilt...

I hope it ends im a good note and never do a twist like N2...that was cruel n sadist

Mages thumbnail

I have seriously one doubt after yesterday episode. Did Aakarsh Satrupa actually consummate. I mean they were fully well dressed, Akarsh in his waist coat shirt and pant and Satrupa with her all the jewellery and all. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£I wish they show they didn't consummate. It is all Satrupa's maya.

he imagine jhanvi during the moment...i agree me too felt the same...i wish its all her maya jal n they did not consummate

They showed for Akarsh Jhanvi, Akarsh pulling on the blanket on both of them, atleast it looked realistic they consummated their wedding ehm ehm. For Satrupa they just showed Aakarsh talking to himself and being guilty and all.

I agree...

Just wish they don't end up now showing noth Satrupa and Jhanvi pregnant with Aakasrh baby, but it does looks like this will happen. But I would say the track is anyways so bad. The scenes are good.

well soon satrupa to be trap in the pyramid...i strongly belief jhanvi is going to be pregnant with their own biological child and not satrupa's...i can't wait to see the moment when jhanvi realise she is pregnant and share the news to akarsh that he is going to be a father soon...she is definitely going to be super excited when she learns that she is going to be a mother

by the way akarsh is one bholu ram...he could not crack the code that jhanvi wants their baby🤣I was laughing hard....bholu ram your gorgeous wife is giving permission in hints to get you closer to her n he is pushing away the moment...once a while he gets lucky otherwise she is in search of daayan n send him off to another room🤣

Also, felt so bad for Harsh. He is also one loyal man. His emotions that samjhota karna tha to pehle hi kar lene meri janata k marne se pehle. I will not be surprised even if he tries to harm Aakarsh or Jhanvi. His state of mind is so vulnerable and understandable. But hopefully he will understand that Satrupa is just instigating him and Aakarsh or no one can get his wife back from dead before it is too late. 

I agree....

Seriously, what have they reduces Satrupa's character to now, playing family politics.

true but aashka nails it

well soon satrupa to be trap in the pyramid...i strongly belief jhanvi is going to be pregnant with their own biological child and not satrupa's...i can't wait to see the moment when jhanvi realise she is pregnant and share the news to akarsh that he is going to be a father soon...she is definitely going to be super excited when she learns that she is going to be a mother

by the way akarsh is one bholu ram...he could not crack the code that jhanvi wants their babysmiley37I was laughing hard....bholu ram your gorgeous wife is giving permission in hints to get you closer to her n he is pushing away the moment...once a while he gets lucky otherwise she is in search of daayan n send him off to another roomsmiley37

Poor them, first he was trying to come close to her repeatedly and she was so worried about Daayan and fighting Daayan, Now she is trying to tell him to think about family planning and having their own baby (and everyone knows  what exactly that means indirectly 😉😳) and trying to come closer to him repeatedly and he is stuck in fighting Satrupa and sending her to another world. smiley37

I loved the scene when Jhanvi holds Aakarsh's blazer and tells him to not go anywhere without telling her as she gets scared that she might lose him. It was emotional but yet romantic. Especially the way Jhanvi held Akarsh's blazer and looked at him.smiley9

It looks like Satrupa is pregant , but she for real makes Jhanvi a surrogate mother or not, I don't even bother about it because the track is honestly disgusting. They can even show that since Satrupa's three roops are captive so she transferred her and Aakarsh baby to Jhanvi's womb. But then she might have seen Aakarsh getting eevn more closer to Jhanvi because of pregnancy and Aakarsh showering Jhanvi with more love, so she becomes angry and tells everyone about it so that the baby is killed and Jhanvi stops getting that attention from Aakarsh. 

Satrupa is one evil character. She wants to kill Jhanvi at any cost but she knows if she does it herself, then Aakarsh would hate her even more, so she is trying to get Jhanvi killed by others so that she kills Jhanvi through others and her name also don't come. First Nandini, then Chandrika, then instigating Daayan against Jhanvi more. In fact immediately after Jhanvi and Aakarsh saved Satrupa from Daayan and freed her from Daayan lok, she lies to Daayan that Jhanvi has manni as Satrupa gave it to Jhanvi (whereas Satrupa had it) and she can have the manni by killing Jhanvi. And that too when she knew Jhanvi was on right path. Then she tried to pretend in front of Aakarsh that she was saving Jhanvi's life but she actually gave Jhanvi that poison jadi booty through Aakarsh's hands. I wouldn' t be shocked if she decides to kill her own baby in order to snatch Aakarsh from Jhanvi. smiley29

I am for now, watching them imagining some tracks didn't even happen. The show is anyways ending, they have shown disgusting tracks, I just ignore that happened. Even if Aakasrh Satrupa consummated, I would think they didn't. smiley37 

Because Akarshvi scenes are cute. Kind of know this would be most probably last show of Mohit and Tinaa together. Want to just cherish this onscreen couple and enjoy akarshvi without thinking about who went wrong who right, what disgusting track they show.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

by the way akarsh is one bholu ram...he could not crack the code that jhanvi wants their babysmiley37I was laughing hard....bholu ram your gorgeous wife is giving permission in hints to get you closer to her n he is pushing away the moment...once a while he gets lucky otherwise she is in search of daayan n send him off to another roomsmiley37

Poor them, first he was trying to come close to her repeatedly and she was so worried about Daayan and fighting Daayan, Now she is trying to tell him to think about family planning and having their own baby (and everyone knows  what exactly that means indirectly 😉😳) and trying to come closer to him repeatedly and he is stuck in fighting Satrupa and sending her to another world. smiley37

exactly beginning days..he wanted to come closer to her but of course w/o her permission he never touch her but still he wanted to be close to her perhaps the thought too arise in his mind of family planning but than all that happened n his real identity revealed that desire too bury somewhere all his focus was to protect his wife n her family n jhanvi was all in search of daayan and when his identity was revealed they lived in separate rooms now she herself is giving the permission to get close to her...to get intimate with her and start their own family...his main focus sending satrupa to another world...it was hilarious when jhanvi was giving hints par hints that she wants to be a mother and akarsh was busy in his own world....but than even akarsh has the desire to be a father...he wants his own little world...gosh they are too cute...

I loved the scene when Jhanvi holds Aakarsh's blazer and tells him to not go anywhere without telling her as she gets scared that she might lose him. It was emotional but yet romantic. Especially the way Jhanvi held Akarsh's blazer and looked at him.smiley9

first of all,tina looks drop dead gorgeous in that scene...the scene was emotionally romantic and it shows how much she loves him n it hurts her that if he is not infront of her eyes...akarsh-jhanvi are magic...than she puts her desire of wanting their baby towards the bholu ram but he was in 'satrupa effect'on how to send her away and did not understand anything...she was like fighting a battle thinking how to discuss it to akarsh that she wants their baby...such a bholu ram...his gorgeous wife giving him permission to get close to her once in a blue moon he gets such a golden chance n bholu ram was in his own world.. seriously if he still did not get it,jhanvi would have thrown him out of their room n ask him to sleep in another room🤣

It looks like Satrupa is pregant , but she for real makes Jhanvi a surrogate mother or not, I don't even bother about it because the track is honestly disgusting. They can even show that since Satrupa's three roops are captive so she transferred her and Aakarsh baby to Jhanvi's womb. But then she might have seen Aakarsh getting eevn more closer to Jhanvi because of pregnancy and Aakarsh showering Jhanvi with more love, so she becomes angry and tells everyone about it so that the baby is killed and Jhanvi stops getting that attention from Aakarsh. 

it can be either way but i want it to be akarsh-jhanvi baby...they will be great parents and akarsh the protective father for his cub

Satrupa is one evil character. She wants to kill Jhanvi at any cost but she knows if she does it herself, then Aakarsh would hate her even more, so she is trying to get Jhanvi killed by others so that she kills Jhanvi through others and her name also don't come. First Nandini, then Chandrika, then instigating Daayan against Jhanvi more. In fact immediately after Jhanvi and Aakarsh saved Satrupa from Daayan and freed her from Daayan lok, she lies to Daayan that Jhanvi has manni as Satrupa gave it to Jhanvi (whereas Satrupa had it) and she can have the manni by killing Jhanvi. And that too when she knew Jhanvi was on right path. Then she tried to pretend in front of Aakarsh that she was saving Jhanvi's life but she actually gave Jhanvi that poison jadi booty through Aakarsh's hands. I wouldn' t be shocked if she decides to kill her own baby in order to snatch Aakarsh from Jhanvi. smiley29

agree

I am for now, watching them imagining some tracks didn't even happen. The show is anyways ending, they have shown disgusting tracks, I just ignore that happened. Even if Aakasrh Satrupa consummated, I would think they didn't. smiley37

same here 

Because Akarshvi scenes are cute. Kind of know this would be most probably last show of Mohit and Tinaa together. Want to just cherish this onscreen couple and enjoy akarshvi without thinking about who went wrong who right, what disgusting track they show.

well you never know what is store in destiny who knows they might work again with the same professionalism dedication attitude...we might not know...yes its time to cherish moments