•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Did anybody notice the "Time difference" as narrated by Jinu and Chaand Changezi? πŸ€”According to Jinu's back story, he was turned from a human into Jin some 500 years back by Witch Malika. The same was acknowledge by Anghuti chaap. And As per Chand Changezi's "phenkubazi" πŸ˜†he has an experience of 2,500 years. If Malika's existence dates back 500 years then Chaand Changezi jin kaise bana?πŸ˜• Does this mean there existed another supernatural creature other than Malika?πŸ€”

Edited by romaila - 4 years ago

May be there might be some other witch too like Malika who made chand changrezi Jinn.

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

May be there might be some other witch too like Malika who made chand changrezi Jinn.

Might be... but then Malika had a motive for doing so plus she was said to be the most powerful witch. Pata nahi I feel Chand Changezi phenk raha hai. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by romaila

Might be... but then Malika had a motive for doing so plus she was said to be the most powerful witch. Pata nahi I feel Chand Changezi phenk raha hai. πŸ˜†

Hahaaaa kya pharak padta hai πŸ˜†. I am liking Ali's toli πŸ˜Ž

I think jinns might have existed even before Malika, and Malika is a sorceress who had the power to make humans into jinns if she wanted.