meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

With beautiful people writing MishBir here I have tried to write something. It has been way too long since I've written and definitely not my area of expertise either. I hope I did justice to these two. Hope you all enjoy. Any kind of feedback is welcome. Without further ado. 

Mishti had been running around the bus stop screaming “Abiiiiiiiir”
Kahan mar gaya.

She stopped asking person next to her” Bhaiya ji, Champaner ki bus to nikli nai naabhi?”.

“nai abhi aani hai. Aati hi hogi. Aap jana mat.”

She walks around the corner. She finds him musing silently by the street vendors.

“AbirAjeeb Rajvansh.. Phone band hi rakhna tha to liya hi kyu tha? Tum bina batayekahan ja rahe ho?”

Heturns shocked “Mishti , tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?”

“Tum5 saal ke bachche ho? School ki teacher ho? Jasmeet chachi ho? Tumhe bataya nikisi ne sawaal ka jawaab sawaal ni hota.”

Abir sighs and closes his eyes. ”Mishti”

“Maitumse baat karne tumhare ghar gayi to vaha Nanu ne bataya ke tum Champaner jarahe ho. Sab theek hai vaha par?”

“Haansab theek hai. Time to time jata rehta hoon vaha. Sukoon ke liye.”

“Apne Baba ko miss kar rahe ho”. She said more as a statement than a fact.

Non answer from Abir was answer itself.

"Par mai tumhe jaane ni de sakti.”

"Agar tum ye kehne vali ho ke mere ghar valo ka kya hoga to unko aadat hai iski. He grabs his backpack to enter the bus.

Or mera kya Abir. Mai kya karun.

Abirwas exasperated. He didn’t want her here. Not now.

“Tumhara kya?”

Mai tumhe mere liye rokne aayi hun Abir because I love you. I’ve been for a while.

Abir was stunned.

Mai is time sab sahi karna chahti thi Abir. Mai tumhe hurt ni kar sakti hun. Main hamari friendship nai kho sakti thi. Muje time chahiye tha Abir ki jo bhi mai feel kar rahi hu , kya vo kafi hoga. Mai tumhari aankho me apne liye nafrat ni dekh sakti thi.

Then Mishti goes down on her knees.

“Life ka bharosa nai Abir. Mai ni jaanti kal kya hoga. Mai ye bhi ni jaanti ki hum saath khush honge ke nai. Par mai life ka ek or minute waste nai karna chahti.

I want to love you for the rest of life if you’ll let me.”

Abir drops the backpack and crosses the distance between them and answers her with a kiss. He breaks it to reply her with a grin.

“Angry chorni, mai tumhe chod ke jana bhi ni chahta.”

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meen123

With beautiful people writing MishBir here I have tried to write something. It has been way too long since I've written and definitely not my area of expertise either. I hope I did justice to these two. Hope you all enjoy. Any kind of feedback is welcome. Without further ado. 

Kahan mar gaya.

She stopped asking person next to her” Bhaiya ji, Champaner ki bus to nikli nai naabhi?”.

She walks around the corner. She finds him musing silently by the street vendors.

“AbirAjeeb Rajvansh.. Phone band hi rakhna tha to liya hi kyu tha? Tum bina batayekahan ja rahe ho?”

“Tum5 saal ke bachche ho? School ki teacher ho? Jasmeet chachi ho? Tumhe bataya nikisi ne sawaal ka jawaab sawaal ni hota.”

“Maitumse baat karne tumhare ghar gayi to vaha Nanu ne bataya ke tum Champaner jarahe ho. Sab theek hai vaha par?”

"Agar tum ye kehne vali ho ke mere ghar valo ka kya hoga to unko aadat hai iski. He grabs his backpack to enter the bus.

“Tumhara kya?”

Mai tumhe mere liye rokne aayi hun Abir because I love you. I’ve been for a while.

Abir was stunned.

Mai is time sab sahi karna chahti thi Abir. Mai tumhe hurt ni kar sakti hun. Main hamari friendship nai kho sakti thi. Muje time chahiye tha Abir ki jo bhi mai feel kar rahi hu , kya vo kafi hoga. Mai tumhari aankho me apne liye nafrat ni dekh sakti thi.

“Life ka bharosa nai Abir. Mai ni jaanti kal kya hoga. Mai ye bhi ni jaanti ki hum saath khush honge ke nai. Par mai life ka ek or minute waste nai karna chahti.

Abir drops the backpack and crosses the distance between them and answers her with a kiss. He breaks it to reply her with a grin.

Wow dear 

Awesome 

Mishti proposing was really straight forward and very sweet 

Abir kisses her in front of whole bus stop, wow himmat aa gayi ladke mein 😂,but so romantic 

Do write more on mishbir 

Beautiful os👍🏼

Edited by vssdp - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Wow dear 

Awesome 

Mishti proposing was really straight forward and very sweet 

Abir kisses her in front of whole bus stop, wow himmat aa gayi ladke mein 😂,but so romantic 

Do write more on mishbir 

Beautiful os👍🏼

thank you. 🤗 90% ladki ne kar dia , baaki ka to karta na 😆 Rajkot me na scandal na ho gaya ho.

Na baaba na. is ne mera 2 week le liya. but if inspiration comes then sure.

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Oye hoyye look what we have here!!!

Abir should really do this, cut himself some slack and just kiss the girl!!! 

I loved this one. Very straightforward, very MishBir. And see I told you people, chokra won't be so sanskaari when it comes to romance. :d

I loved this meen! It was awesome. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thank you. 🤗 90% ladki ne kar dia , baaki ka to karta na 😆 Rajkot me na scandal na ho gaya ho.

Na baaba na. is ne mera 2 week le liya. but if inspiration comes then sure.

Meenu Ben ko pata chalne ki der hai Bas😂😂😂

Will wait for your other stories dear 

meen123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vssdp

Meenu Ben ko pata chalne ki der hai Bas😂😂😂

Will wait for your other stories dear 

aankh or kaan uske sab jagah rehte hai😆

Originally posted by: mridhu

Oye hoyye look what we have here!!!

Abir should really do this, cut himself some slack and just kiss the girl!!! 

I loved this one. Very straightforward, very MishBir. And see I told you people, chokra won't be so sanskaari when it comes to romance. :d

I loved this meen! It was awesome. smiley42smiley42smiley42

thank you .... rajan shahi ka show hai. umeed kam hai muje , UST killer hai is show me and I have been rewatching Castle .

Abir for all his free spirited nature is reserved when it comes to confession. dimaag me krta hai meri tarah

i had a little different ending. but then i thought not to procrastinate any more and just post it😆

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kahan mar gaya.

“Tumhara kya?”

Abir was stunned.

Waaah kya tha yeh meen?😍😍😍

Simple and straightforward! 

End vali kiss toh mujhe sachi mein show mein chahiye!

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely ❤❤❤Itna straightforward proposal aaj tak nahi dekha. Mishti sach me bohot himmat vali hai. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awwww meen...tumne last me kiss krva hi di❤️

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow!! Nicely written... That kiss🥰🥰 Do continue writing.