Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

why cvs are keeping benba away from mishbir thing

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

about kuku everyone has got to know be it maheshwari or rajvansh

benba who get every news know everything is being kept unaware and is behaving like a fool when it come to see abir love for mishti despite getting too many hints like abir in sleep taking mishti name abir fighting for mishti everyone kunal even can see but benba is just intentionall closing her eyes

dont know what surpric=se she will give as one day this truth will come out 

even in segment when kunal was about to disclose abir love for mishti in the hall benba came and interfered and kunal was not able to complete his sentence

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

about kuku everyone has got to know be it maheshwari or rajvansh

benba who get every news know everything is being kept unaware and is behaving like a fool when it come to see abir love for mishti despite getting too many hints like abir in sleep taking mishti name abir fighting for mishti everyone kunal even can see but benba is just intentionall closing her eyes

dont know what surpric=se she will give as one day this truth will come out 

even in segment when kunal was about to disclose abir love for mishti in the hall benba came and interfered and kunal was not able to complete his sentence

kabhi kabhi khyal aata hai par fir mai sochti hu mai kyu couple ki dushman ban ri hu jo aisa soch rahi hu. thoughts becomes actions and actions becomes reality

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It is kind of weird that BigBen hasn't targeted Abir-Mishti at all. She doesn't seem to bother that these two are friends and keep hanging out everywhere... be it going for NGO work, at the temple or at the hotel terrace. It's actually unlike her character seeing how much she is trying to manipulate stuff about Kunal.

BUT I'm glad that it's the way it is... and hence, I can tolerate watching this show to some extent. I think the day BigBen turns her attention fully towards Abir-Mishti is when this show will turn completely saas-bahuish.

gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

kabhi kabhi khyal aata hai par fir mai sochti hu mai kyu couple ki dushman ban ri hu jo aisa soch rahi hu. thoughts becomes actions and actions becomes reality

arrey yaar main khud pray kar rahi hoon ki mishbir love story showuld be meenuless

yeh bigben this thing really surprise me 

she will target mishti kunal and the main khiladi abir she is forgetting him only

gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SStephy

It is kind of weird that BigBen hasn't targeted Abir-Mishti at all. She doesn't seem to bother that these two are friends and keep hanging out everywhere... be it going for NGO work, at the temple or at the hotel terrace. It's actually unlike her character seeing how much she is trying to manipulate stuff about Kunal.

BUT I'm glad that it's the way it is... and hence, I can tolerate watching this show to some extent. I think the day BigBen turns her attention fully towards Abir-Mishti is when this show will turn completely saas-bahuish.

exactly i even dont understand why she is not doing something for this as all problem is due to abir he is only one doing all this and she is targeting everyone except him

only once she said that abir aur mishti ki dosti tootegi that photograph wala day after that i never heard it means that her brain has this thing that abir and mishti ki dosti todni hai but i feel that time even she wanted to break because she thought due to mishbir friendship only she is not able to break kushti otherwise she has never thought ki mishbir ki dosti todni hai

anyway uska chota pataka abhi hai uska kaam karne ke liye

but its kind of wierd if writter dont give reason

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

arrey yaar main khud pray kar rahi hoon ki mishbir love story showuld be meenuless

yeh bigben this thing really surprise me 

she will target mishti kunal and the main khiladi abir she is forgetting him only

aapke logic/theory ke hisaab se i think she didn't approve Mishti or Kuhu for Kunal kyuki dimaag use krti hai dono. par abir ne bola ki ngo ke liye use Mishti ki zaroorat thi and abir ki zaroorat is imp to her

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

aapke logic/theory ke hisaab se i think she didn't approve Mishti or Kuhu for Kunal kyuki dimaag use krti hai dono.

really kuhu ke paas dimag hai?

aaj tak toh use nahin kiya hai

lagta hai bigben ki bahu banane ka taiyari bachpan se kar rahi hai apne dimag ko use karne se bacha ke

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

really kuhu ke paas dimag hai?

aaj tak toh use nahin kiya hai

lagta hai bigben ki bahu banane ka taiyari bachpan se kar rahi hai apne dimag ko use karne se bacha ke

πŸ˜‚

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Don't underestimate the power of Meenu.😈 As the saying goes, "Save the best for the last" ... Meenu will also save the best of her menacing plans for Mishbir.. πŸ˜†

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think everybody considers Kunal to be the most eligible bachelor ever born😎. For Meenu also more than Abir, it's more important that Kunal's wife remains under her thumb, because one she wants to have a certain influence her just like she has on Kunal  and secondly acc. to her, her and Parul's raaz can remain protected, only when Kunal's bahu is like a guy or bakri . So her senses are extra alert when any girl is lurking around her Kunal. Her radars work with extra finese, her all chakras get aligned and her sixth sense becomes hyper active😈. That is not the case with Abir. I am sure she will eventually go after Mishbir too, but that might happen a little later. πŸ˜†