Shahid : wish I could erase 'Shaandaar' from my career trajectory

Posted: 4 years ago

Shahid Kapoor Wants To Erase This Film From His Career Trajectory: “I’ve Done Some Really Crappy Films”

Shahid Kapoor admits that he regrets doing one of the biggest films of his career.

By

IANS -

June 21, 2019

Actor Shahid Kapoor says he has done “some really crappy films”, and he would erase “Shaandaar” from his career trajectory if he could.

Shahid expressed his opinion when he appeared on an episode of zoOm’s show “By Invite Only“, read a statement.

Shahid Kapoor Wants To Erase This Film From His Career Trajectory: "I've Done Some Really Crappy Films"Shahid Kapoor Wants To Erase This Film From His Career Trajectory: “I’ve Done Some Really Crappy Films”

He featured on the show with his “Kabir Singh” co-star Kiara Advani.

Talking about Shahid’s career trajectory, Kiara said: “I was not a fan of ‘Shaandaar‘.”

Shahid agreed, and said: “I would erase ‘Shaandaar’ from my career trajectory if I could. No one from this generation of actors can claim that a bad film did well just because they were in it. I think I have a very loyal fan following. And I thank them every day of my life. I have done some really crappy films.”

Trending

“Shaandaar”, which was touted as the biggest, craziest and zaniest wedding celebration on the silver screen, turned out to be a damp squib at the box office in 2015 despite the presence of actors like Pankaj Kapur and Alia Bhatt, apart from Shahid.

On maintaining his work and life balance, Shahid, a father of two, said: “I have to spend some time with my children every day. It sometimes means I am not going to shoot beyond this point of time. That’s not something negotiable for me, it’s priority.”

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/shahid-kapoor-wants-to-erase-this-film-from-his-career-trajectory-ive-done-some-really-crappy-films/?fbclid=IwAR3yDili1pYirOqFBkYofp6VA6COQbZWm6oz0yRVD0FQZ8X9Q4qF46pGGoQ

This's the second time he has taken a dig over 'Shaandaar' clearly either he's pissed from Kjo or want to piss him off. everyone does bad films but taking one film's name over and over again simply means he has a grudge over Kjo. won't be surprised if he had a fallout with him on personal n pro terms

True .It was atrocious. 

When Shahid had just got married,there was a blind almost every week that he couldn't wait to sleep with any and every woman he met...then suddenly they stopped.

We are going to hear stuff from  SSR,Karthk Aryan and others too.

KJo dddn't respond to Kangana saying "Look at my talent and look at your movies"?

😆

Shahid rocks, Kjo shocked?!

Edited by KhaanaBaDosh - 4 years ago

Why does he want to disown his movies?

Aloo ko bikini mein dekhke darr gaya banda. 

Oh my God was it really that bad? 

script ka Mira ko padhne diya tha bhai.

Originally posted by DushtKanya

Oh my God was it really that bad? 

bad is an understatement, maaha bakwaas is more appropriate.

What about Vaah Life Toh Aise, Shikar, Deewane huye paagel, Fool and final, Haddipa, Mausam, 🤣