Yeh Teri Galiyan

Today's Episode

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Totally loved today's episode the way shaan took care of puchki I also liked that he confessed to her that he was having a strange attraction towards her...wished the episode was longer,Avinash was looking so innocent and pure today the way he was explaining himself to her...on the other side this nandini as predicted is the new ridoy and it seems the story moving towards marriage track but I so wish this time shaan and asmita finally get married..but things don't look in favor of these two but what is the point in replaying the same situation if the outcome is the same.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Totally loved today's episode the way shaan took care of puchki I also liked that he confessed to her that he was having a strange attraction towards her...wished the episode was longer,Avinash was looking so innocent and pure today the way he was explaining himself to her...on the other side this nandini as predicted is the new ridoy and it seems the story moving towards marriage track but I so wish this time shaan and asmita finally get married..but things don't look in favor of these two but what is the point in replaying the same situation if the outcome is the same.

Yes it was pretty nice. I really hope the makers get them together this time. I think if they are separated again....that would be the end for me😔

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You know this is exactly how this show lost its loyal audience as the makers have always taken them for granted and little by little the viewers just left losing hope for a shamita union...the viewers left are either fans of Avinash or Vrushika.

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You were absolutely right about it being a rehash though. Same body heat scene like the freezer!