Guddan

~~When Past Met Present~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Listing out the moments I likedsmiley14+ My Viewssmiley17One more thing my views are only based on what I watched today in the epismiley20Hum jo dekhte hai wahi bolte haismiley15

- Jindal Saab did say he is happy to see Antra Aunty alive bcz her arrival did took the guilt from his heart which he was carrying since past 15 yearssmiley14He is happy to know that Aunty is fine & so from now on no more guilty past will haunt at any point in our Akshan's Present & Future smiley40

- The moment when Antra Aunty said it's bcz of Akshat's Pyaar she is back to life,Jindal Saab's nazar khud b khud went on to His Guddansmiley14& the eye lock they had has my dilsmiley14Dekhiye na when Aunty referred abt his Pyaar,his eyes went on to HIS ACTUAL PYAAR NOW THAT IS HIS GUDDANsmiley20Toh this shot deserves spl mention nasmiley9

- I loved how Jindal Saab yelled to open THE GUEST ROOM for Antra Auntysmiley32It's bcz now for him, their bedroom is for only for them,only for Him and His Guddan, it's now their world, world of present & futuresmiley10Past will have to be Guest here so does Antra Aunty toosmiley20,My advice to her BE A GUEST HERE IN JINDAL BHAVANšŸ¤£ & DO YOUR KARTAVYA THAT IS AKSHAN KO AUR PASS LE AANAsmiley14

- Journey of Engagement Ring - First it fell from Guddan's hand & Antra took that while entering Jindal Bhavansmiley20Then just before she was going to hug Akshat, the same ring fell down and thereby preventing that hugsmiley40Antra took the same & then it again fell down when she fell unconscioussmiley14Finally Guddan took the ring & gave it back to Jindal Saabsmiley14What does it indicate?smiley2

- Pehle angooti Guddan ke haath se gir gayi and Antra took it means the arrival of past in Akshan's zindagi will definitely gonna shake their present & actually wahi hua Akshan were taken aback & Guddan needed now reassurances from Jindal Saab for their futuresmiley20Then the same ring prevented the hug & finally reached the rightful owner Guddan and via her it reached Akshat's hands indicating though initially the past will affect Akshan but atlast they are gonna clear all the hurdles related with past and embrace their present & future together which will happen through Akshat's decision of giving their commitment to e/o via exchanging Rings of Promisessmiley20Kya patha just like I said before, to wipe out Guddan's insecurities Akshat will secure their relation by getting engaged to Guddan just like he put Kaala Dhaaga around her neck as a token of his promise before actual MS tieingsmiley20I am sure he is gonna samjhaofy & clear her all doubts woh bhi from it's root,just give him some time to sink into the turn of events around himsmiley14 Humein poora bharosa hai Hamare Jindal Saab parsmiley31smiley17Yeh sirf mera thought process hai,I don't know CV's kya denge humein but I trust them completelysmiley20They will definitely give us surprises which we will cherish for a life timesmiley31smiley42

- Bhushan Papa Dil le lo for asking for your beti's haqsmiley27And I loved how Guddan stopped her papa & said that it's b/w a Pati & Patni so a Patni will ask the queriessmiley32{Upar Aunty ka pic hi hai na?smiley22}

- Mereko compass incident batane wali Guddan yaad aa gayi tab q ki Sherni is not gonna tolerate or allow any kind of third force trying to take her precious Shersmiley15She is gonna fight back, ask answers & make their relation strong with the support of Her Jindal Saabsmiley40smiley41

- Just for the beauty of these two shotssmiley42In the second pic, Akshan's reflection on mirror is beauty na?smiley27

Akshan ka saath ek duje ke sang hi haismiley14smiley20, they are gonna pass all the hurdlessmiley15smiley16 & gonna be together foreversmiley27smiley42

Doubt:

Don't you guys felt it weired to watch Rawat Uncle's laadli behan Antra Aunty kuch zyada hi ANGRESZI nahi bol rahi thi????smiley15Ab Aunty ji aap real ho ya fake aapko ek din jaana toh apne bhaiyya ji ke pass hi hai so aage se shuddh hindi ka prayog karne ki koshish kareinsmiley37

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post sarušŸ’ž

Exactly yeh antra aunty kuch jyaada hi english use karti hai lagta hai inke bhaiya ji ne inhe hindi ka upyog karna nhi sikhayašŸ¤£ 

Vaise aaj jaldi post bana diya tumnešŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

very well written and analysed saru . Made me feel better .I agree with you completely . The whole week end we have to find solace in our analysis and posts . we are getting nothing in form of spoilers or segments . 

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Perfect title for the topicšŸ‘

Waise ye episode mre liye funny tha thoda amtra ke bad bad ne bahut hasaya mjhešŸ¤£bhootni aunty ayi hai guest ki tarah jate jate apna kaam ktke jayegi that is akshan ko aur kareeb lana uske baad aap wapis chale jana is baar apko halwa dena koi nhi bhoolegašŸ¤£

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

šŸ¤—beautiful thread

wahi tho bhai desi munda aur behan angrezi gundi

compass se sherni itna cheed karegi jindal bhavan ke saranya math bool jayenge

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing analysis SarušŸ‘ why do i feel AJ might share his past with his gudiya now and gudiya will understand how guilt free her Jindal Saab is now. This will make her stay in Jindal house and be is support system. Dyana and chorni start backward counting. So want Akshan exchanging ring in their bedroom loving this suspense regarding future storyline šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜‰

Edited by srain10 - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: akshan

Beautiful post sarušŸ’ž

Exactly yeh antra aunty kuch jyaada hi english use karti hai lagta hai inke bhaiya ji ne inhe hindi ka upyog karna nhi sikhayašŸ¤£ 

Vaise aaj jaldi post bana diya tumnešŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

Thank U PriyankašŸ¤—

@Bold Mereko yeh baat bahut khatak rahi thi isliye maine note mein likh lia

Post jaldi banaya q ki aaj SS kam the aur current & net ne bhi saath diašŸ¤£

SaruSenan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

very well written and analysed saru . Made me feel better .I agree with you completely . The whole week end we have to find solace in our analysis and posts . we are getting nothing in form of spoilers or segments . 

Thank U MeenušŸ¤—Glad to know my views made u feel better

I am kind off glad they are not releasing spoilersšŸ˜›Q ki forum pe halla machane se acha hai sabko epi dekhkar patha chaleinšŸ¤£

SaruSenan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kammy02

Perfect title for the topicšŸ‘

Waise ye episode mre liye funny tha thoda amtra ke bad bad ne bahut hasaya mjhešŸ¤£bhootni aunty ayi hai guest ki tarah jate jate apna kaam ktke jayegi that is akshan ko aur kareeb lana uske baad aap wapis chale jana is baar apko halwa dena koi nhi bhoolegašŸ¤£

Thank U KajalšŸ¤—

I didn't find the whole Epi funny except Antra and doctor ki jugalbandiPatha nahi q poori kahani sunke mereko hasi aa rahi thišŸ¤£Akshan's reactions did made me feel their helplessness

@Bold This seriously cracked me KajalšŸ¤£

SaruSenan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rs-shailu29

šŸ¤—beautiful thread

wahi tho bhai desi munda aur behan angrezi gundi

compass se sherni itna cheed karegi jindal bhavan ke saranya math bool jayenge

Thank U ShailušŸ¤—

@Bold What a rhyming yaaršŸ¤£šŸ¤£

@Green Sherni apne Sher ko bachake rehegi yeh Aunty sešŸ˜ˆ