~~When Past Met Present~~ - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by srain10

Amazing analysis Saru๐Ÿ‘ why do i feel AJ might share his past with his gudiya now and gudiya will understand how guilt free her Jindal Saab is now. This will make her stay in Jindal house and be is support system. Dyana and chorni start backward counting. So want Akshan exchanging ring in their bedroom loving this suspense regarding future storyline ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank U Sonal๐Ÿค—

@Bold My first wishlist which is still pendingGuddan should ruffle his hair consoling him when he broke down releasing pain of 15 years in the form of tears & for solace when he will hug by her waistKabse wait kar rahi hu๐Ÿ˜› yehi scene baar baar likh likhke isko sach hone ki wish maang rahi hu yaar

North el settled anno๐Ÿ˜› 

Pinne evidinu padichu Hindinammal evide ullth ethryum nallonm Hindi parayella ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Originally posted by Akshananju

Pinne evidinu padichu Hindinammal evide ullth ethryum nallonm Hindi parayella ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜›.. Hindi serial kanda mathi๐Ÿ˜€

Dil le lo for the post ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

The only reason AJ was happy was cause, Antra being alive means, the burden of guilt has been taken off him. 

The moment he turned to look at his guddiya, all the initial shock of seeing bhootni were washed away. Then he was only concerned about Guddu. 

For him, his Guddu is his only wife now & no one else. He has left the past in past. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I completely agree with you engagement ring analysis ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This ring will shield Akshan's relation & block away bhootni aunty 

Once Guddu is assured, Jindal saab only wants her, she will become the compass incident wali Guddan ๐Ÿ˜›

& phir Bhootni aunty ki kher nahi ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Special thumbs up for Bhushan papa ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I felt her too much angrezzi may be on purpose for Guddu to get suspicious & pick up a clue as she is the only one to have a conversation regarding this with Rawat uncle.

Pakshe communicate cheyan kode aal vendeโ˜บ

Alla Chechi malayali annalle

Originally posted by Akshananju

Pinne evidinu padichu Hindismiley44nammal evide ullth ethryum nallonm Hindi parayella smiley3

Hindi is my pyaar ishq aur mohabbat dearsmiley27I am a bit too much crazy for this language than our mother tonguesmiley39