Poll Question :

Who makes a better onscreen pair?

Poll Choice
Hrithik-kareena
Shahid-Kareena
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

According to you, who makes a better onscreen couple and why?

Shahid-Kareena. Hrihik-Kareena were OTT 🤢

Shahid and alia ..gudda/guddi 

shahid kareena

jab we met 

Hritik kareena.... Shahid looks like a kid in front of her! Apart from that Kareena looks good with almost all her coactors and hritik too looks good with all his costars ( ash and kareena being my favorite ones) 

Shahid-Kareena. In a few films but definitely JWM is hands down best of all Shahid/Hrithik Kareena films. 

Shahid - Kareena any day : i don't even know why some handful number of people even consider hrithik-kareena a good pair..two extremely good looking people doesn't mean they would hv awesome chemistry onscreen - K3G was a movie with 3 pairs..with SRK - kajol leading the pack. other than that all their films bombed which clearly meant that people never really liked them onscreen.

i remember watching the song 'oh my darling' with kareena with that weird hairdo and dancing, with hrithik joining her, it was a cringe fest at its best, i decided to not root them ever in future.

Shahid on the other hand looked way younger than kareena and his chemistry too didn't click with her until JWM happened. the story, the screenplay was superb so much so that their chemistry came alive instantly. 

I was obsessed with Hrithik-Kareena during MPKDH and Yaadien period and then I grew up.

Fortunately.

Now it's Hrithik-Katrina all the way🔥⚡