Did anyone notice.....

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

That Shaan called Asmita puchki in yesterday's episode? Even though he doesnt remember her........

I dont think he is faking memory loss since that reaction to Ridoy's death seemed pretty genuine. So, I think deep down he knows Asmita is his own puchki.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prd2bascorpio

That Shaan called Asmita puchki in yesterday's episode? Even though he doesnt remember her........

I dont think he is faking memory loss since that reaction to Ridoy's death seemed pretty genuine. So, I think deep down he knows Asmita is his own puchki.

he didn't say Punchki but he did smile at a point when she was telling him that he always takes the pain and deals with it and then he smiled and that showed that he remembers that Puckhi always says that 

so I think he is faking his memory but at the same time we don't know yes when he found out about Ridhoy death he was shocked but I think he just did that so one will know that he is faking memory, but who knows today episode should be interesting and lets see what happens... but ya he was smiling at Puckhi so that means in some way that he knows that Puckhi 

lets see what happens in today episodes and the next few in the coming week will there be an engaged maybe ? but lets see how long that fake girl deal with it the obsession like Ridhoy she has for Shan lmao 

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well a lot of people are saying that but I listened carefully twice he didn't say Puchki though he had a smile on his face when asmita scolded him as if he aknowledged her as Puchki because only puchki behaves this way with him.

The episode though was very good I hope shaan finally does what dadi bua told him like in punjabi families.

He was already feeling drawn towards her and now he knows about ridoy...so I hope he marries asmita I know its too much to ask as the markers will bring something or the other to separate them again....but I so hope this time the outcome is different.