Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Tanvi's comment in both zain and shrenu's insta is friendly so that is not be something discussed and debate its their relations they are good friends off screen nd that is what is shwon through comments. . . According to me

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kala16

But he should make them know rt. He doesn't even post anything on his insta. From the beginning I havent seen him post anything related to the show. Initially it was ok as the show was abt Jhanvi. Ab kya hogaya? 

Relax, Zain fans are mostly online audience.  They will watch.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Tanvi's comment in both zain and shrenu's insta is friendly so that is not be something discussed and debate its their relations they are good friends off screen nd that is what is shwon through comments. . . According to me

I agree. The actors are very good friends in off screen

But , one should notice the situation before what they want to do. (My pov)

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

...but it’s true Naamkaran was a fantastic show and Aditi and Zains Chemistry have been wonderful..not many tv couples have that amazing chemistry or the beautiful love story that Avneil had..And Naamkaran had an amazing story, fantastic writing and direction..so if their fans feel they saw the best ,.they don’t want to settle for less..but that’s their right and prerogative..we can’t force people or expect them to watch something they are not interested in ..and the reason why Zain hasn’t posted any EBSS promo on his insta page is because he was was not in any of those promos or montages ..but he is now in the new one and he’s posted the new promo on his insta page...and all his fans are wishing him well. And lots of Naamkaran and Adiza fans are watching this show to support him...I’m watching this show as his fan as well...Every show and actor and actress have their favorites..it’s. Part and parcel of the entertainment industry,.

Very true. NK was really good and so was Neil. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Yeah, thats the glitch. 

I dunno what they are going to do honestly, because its not like Kabir will wait for 5 years to take revenge. He is an adult, unlike Pooja who was a kid, and had to wait for long till she was finally able to reach PK.

Lets see, all this suspense is making me excited about what's to come. 

It was just a shift of their lifestyles and everyone assumed time leap.