Posted: 4 years ago

^^

It was a good movie but not as thrilling and unpredictable as everyone claimed and praised to the sky.

Edited by hotchic2 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

Padmavati (only showing khilji... name the movie khilji biography why show others? )

Jab tak he jaan (it was worst movie)

Badhai ho (less comedy more melodrama very boring )

Dabang 2 (very poor only showing police jeep in different scenes very boring yawnworthy)

I would like to add to my list 

happy new year (it was very long and felt never-ending- only few moments were funny and it was forced humour. They could hv done so much more with such a nice cast)

Quamat se quyamat tak (very boring in most parts. Ok in the beginning . i dont know how everybody likes it )

Sawariya (again too slow for a short story, boring, monotonous only music was very good)

3 idiots ( some funny scenes when rewatched are cringefest, some parts are exaggerated )

Originally posted by JustMySelf

slumdog millionaire. I mean I found it boring stupid n certainly not worth the oscar nomination. also I felt just because the film highlighted poverty n potty, western audience felt aah this is India, but no India is much more than slums n toilet stories. in all probability west liked it as it showed India in such poor light. 

Okay this is so weird but as I live in the states some girl asked me once if India was like slumdog millionaire...🤪wt ffffff?

Barfi ! Honestly I can never understand why it is hyped THIS much. Good 1 time watch with average to mediocre performances, except for PC.

Badhai Ho. Keeping Gajraj and Surekha Sikri's performance aside, the takeaway from the movie is zero for me. Didn't live upto the hype that I heard around it. 

Web Series - Sacred Games. ðŸ¤” Very much overhyped. 

Bajrangi bhaijaan(its a good movie and i loved it but not that iconic like its made out to be) 

Chennai express (it was too OTT.. Fans praise meenamma like its some extra ordinary performance, it was average at best) 

All DeepVeer movies with SLB. 

3 idiots (again a very good movie, but its overhyped) 

Stree (i had a lot of expectations from it because it was my type of movie..small town life plus comedy.. But it was not half as good as i was expecting seeing the hype) 

Piku (its has some good scenes, but nothing extra ordinary) 

Lootera (one of the most overhyped movie which doesnt deserve even 1% of the hype it gets) 

Baand baja bhaarat(not worth the hype it gets) 

Ashiqui2 (i havent yet finished that movie, tried multiple times) 

Ishaqzaade(not worth the hype)