My Assumption Antra Jindal

Posted: 4 years ago

AJ Love & Choice 

First Episode when Akshat Jindal made the 7 Vachan for his New Wife & 2nd Marriage. He said I only will Love Antra Jindal and I dont believe in 7th Vachan of dying & living together, because my First wife Antra promised his eyes were teary and he was hurt. I wanted to know who is Antra Jindal, what kind of person she was that her husband dedicated 15 years of his life for and   created outer shell in her Memory. 

Real ya Feku Antra her presence will clear all of Akshat Jindal Doubts! And the what if?  Make Akshat Jindal realize that he is no longer Antra’s Akshat but with time & Badlav he has become Guddan Jindal Saab.  

Antra My Assumption

Letter 

• We saw AJ felt guilty of causing accident involving Antra that may had led to loosing her life. Because we heard Akshat scream n something like car accident. 
  • After the letter, I disliked Antra since Dadi said -AJ always full filled all of Antra’s Wishes and Zid
  • The Zid part ticked me off.  Stubbornness is not Love, it can lead to obsession. 
  • It was her wish to make AJ get remarried despite him denying, feeling betrayed. 🙏 For that we are grateful to Antra Aunty because of that AJ met Guddan. 

Jindal Bhavan

• Even after Antra died, Akshat Jindal ran the house and kept everything according to Antra’s taste. That may be one of the reason why Bahus didnt feel comfortable in Jindal Bhavan. Besides their room their never marked anything in the house as  their Apna. In Joint family or Family in general if there is kids toys are in the family room, kids pictures are on the refrigerator.  Etc
  • All the functions and customs happen according to Antra’s traditional she she start, its  not a family affair but its Grand Gesture by having Society & Business Associates there. I also know its part of JIndal Image.
  • But what about Family Time! One thing I liked even after Christmas Party, Guddan made both her Mayaka & Sasural have Family time. 

After the restaurant Kand Dadi told Guddan it was Antra’s Zid made AJ open the restaurant! What was AJ wish? 

During the V-Day 

• my summary of Antra was Selfish, Stubborn, Dominating & Show off.
  •  AJ like good husband fulfilled all of her wishes and Zid, on his part it was fulfilling the duty of dutiful husband who loves his wife blindly refused to see or accept her Selfish side. 

During the MS Kand

•  Antra was not that perfect what AJ portrayed. He and she had trust issues that why AJ felt  more betrayed and hurt. He was man possessed it was like a blast of the past coming and history repeating with Guddan he didn't wanted that.  It sort of felt like Dejavu moment for AJ. 

Angad track: 

• Antra was a perfect Wife not a perfect Bahu or Bhabhi, or friend. Thats why AJ wanted A Saas & Bahu first, because he wanted for his wife his Family Happiness & Responsibilities  come before Him so they are not neglected. 
  • We saw glimpse that Akshat felt guilty of being on the cross-road between choosing Antra & Angad
  • Angad was maybe blamed or held responsibility for Antra’s acccident but AJ said he was innocent, for 15 years he safeguard his Baby Brother from the Law & protected him.  

Antra Between Akshat Jindal & Guddan Akshat Jindal

• Antra Jindal was never between Guddan and Akshat Jindal because AJ since the beginning was clear that he loved Antra
  • Guddan saw the love for Antra in AJ’s eyes, she understood he was Second 
  • AJ never compared Antra with Guddan because he understood they are two different individuals. 
  • He never wanted Guddan to let go of herself, becoming Perfect. AJ accepted Guddan for the person she is & he likes her that way. 
  • During her 2nd Ghar Parvesh Guddan herself by the handprints made it clear to Akshat Jindal her husband that she was to make her Own Place in the Heart of the Family & Jindal Bhavan, indirectly in her Husbands Heart.
  •  Since January- June she has won her husband’s heart with her kindness, her acts of sacrifice, her Karma of completing her Duties & Responsibilities as Saas& Bahu & Wife, being his life Partner in Jail Track, MA drama or Mango Competition. 
  • I was so happy that AJ himself put Guddan picture in their room and removed placed Antra picture in the balcony its indication he is willing to let go of the past n move on, he doesnt want Antra picture hovering in his present or Future of the Room or making Guddan or himself uncomfortable in their intimate movements. 
  • AJ himself told Guddan out in the open Antra was his Past, but she is his Future. 
  •  Both AJ and Guddan understand that he will not  Forget Antra she will always hold special place in his Heart has his First Love.  The experience of First Love and Memories are hard to forget but it will be in his Past.  One day when he is comfortable he will be able to share it with Guddan. 

My reason for disliking Antra is:

• For misusing, mistreating and taking advantage of the Kindness and Love of her Husband Akshat Jindal who treated her like his Queen & World.

Nice Assumption

I just hope ki akshat guddan chunega unke pyar unke jeevan saathi 

I Hope ki woh 2 biwi ki beech na rahe

I agree with u... thanks dear💕... me too have same feelings about antara... 

Shat pratishat sahi kaha....

I too dislike antra from starting....

Let's see now who she was and is will be revled soon....

I actually want guddan to get out from this made house for sometime....

Let akshat take his own decisions....

That would be best way from akshat and guddan....

Let's hope for the best guys....

Antra is in a way  cupid only for our dear Akshan....

Hope track jald he khatam ho....

Beautifully penned out piku 

Wow ya ur precise in explaining few things 

We don’t think but when we read ur points we just thinking “ it can be this angle to “

Ur too good 

Yes antara was love of aj she was using him like a puppet to fill in her dreams with her zid and showoff  celebration keedha

She was good bahu but doubt ad bhabhi she failed

Aj will see now she fails as saaas too

When Dayan and saru play along she will end up throwing them instead of she walking off like guddan did 

Antara will rip family to 2 for sure proving guddan is always first class in being best in all

Saas , bahu and biwi

It’s test time for aj 

He will decide to be with guddan not antra this time one way the only way past washed away 

Antara seems fishy the time when dadi mentioned restaurant was her idea for her he left job to be entrepreneur

Good analysis ya

Piku don’t stop ur analysis on color and symbolic scenes I feel bad if u don’t do that .

You know the one thing we forget is that this show is about Guddan in the end. I mean it’s named after her. Yes she will face pain but in the end she will get everything wants. It’s her story.

Very good analysis👍🏼 

Thank God I was not inly the one who dislike antara Jindal even at time we didn't know how the person she was from the very beginning it was antara and her choice her taste AJ lived in isolation wearing black Bec of Antara ..the whole JM was running acc to antara choice bang on piku why the DIL never got comfortable in JM ...the reason being omniscient Sasu ma Antara and her taste class liking jaap I always felt Akshat in his painting what he reflect antara in reality she was opposite and with seeing antara Style my doubt are getting more clear 

Yes from the day one we got to know how antara was perfect as Wife and lover but she surely fails as a Bahu Bhabhi nanad etc ..I mean all other roles .

Where as Guddan has balanced all the equation completely and morever Guddan always respected and given space to AJ where as Antara I doubt ....

And now here it's AJ who have to clear his mind...and see the vast diff ...

I think Ask in his love for antara fails to understand her real side hota hai aisa it's common now with time he will be seeing her bad self too which he never paid attention earlier .

Hope CVS handle the track well which I doubt ☢️

One thing feku or real at the end Antara Jindal chapter will be closed for once and all!!

Guilt only guilt is what akshat Jindal felt for antara.i read a novel long back is it julie garwood I dont remember exactly where the wife make him promise he will not love other after her death and he held on to the promise till he really fell in love the second time.after what he felt was guilt..aj has to move past that guilt and that's what's going to happen in here.i have always said AJ antara doesn't make sense.something is fishy out there.the only doubt I have is were antara wish for him to remarry.

You got it correct piku..👍🏼

Not to forget, why did it took so long for her to ask AJ to remarry ? 

why after so many years ? 

why a deadline as small as 15 days ? 

that was a blackmail i.e. its like find any girl & marry her instantly. There was no time for him to think, if he can really like the girl enough to adjust with her at least or have a though of what & how to do, since he really didn't intend to move on. He needed some time to set his mind & plan everything out. 

Though that's different that he turned out to be lucky & found Guddu.

But why not atleast 2 months of deadline ?

Its like she never wanted him to move on.