Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Thank God I was not inly the one who dislike antara Jindal even at time we didn't know how the person she was from the very beginning it was antara and her choice her taste AJ lived in isolation wearing black Bec of Antara ..the whole JM was running acc to antara choice bang on piku why the DIL never got comfortable in JM ...the reason being omniscient Sasu ma Antara and her taste class liking jaap I always felt Akshat in his painting what he reflect antara in reality she was opposite and with seeing antara Style my doubt are getting more clear 

Yes from the day one we got to know how antara was perfect as Wife and lover but she surely fails as a Bahu Bhabhi nanad etc ..I mean all other roles .

Where as Guddan has balanced all the equation completely and morever Guddan always respected and given space to AJ where as Antara I doubt ....

And now here it's AJ who have to clear his mind...and see the vast diff ...

I think Ask in his love for antara fails to understand her real side hota hai aisa it's common now with time he will be seeing her bad self too which he never paid attention earlier .

Hope CVS handle the track well which I doubt ☢️

One thing feku or real at the end Antara Jindal chapter will be closed for once and all!!

Hi Riya 

Very well said I agree with you 100% regarding Antra, that what I feel. Thank you for your POV🤗

@bold Trust our CVs and Jindal Saab they will handle this track beautifully and delicately, in between we are going to see wonderful Akshan Bond and maybe Chori Chupke romance😊