Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hy piku!👋 always love to read your analysis mostly as a silent member

i always agree from your beautiful observation or pov.but first time i am disagree.because i never felt that antara was sellfish ,dominating or was misusing akshat love.i too watched that show from the very first epsiode but i never disliked antara.as per my thinking she was a good wife or good DIL.i can't say she was a good saas or not because at that time 3 bahus were not present.every loving couple took vachan of dying & living together.so that's why akshat never wanted to do remarraige again.

about her zid opening of aj's resturant because she knews cooking is not just a passion of aj & cooking is life for aj.cooking is only thing where akshat keep away all his tension at side.cooking is only thing where he remains happy utmost.that's why she did zid to aj to opening an resturant.

about her last wish of marraying someone else after 15 years may be because she felt after compeleting all his duties as father for 3 child.aj will remain lonely especially after 3 sons marraige that's why she expressed her wish after 15 years not before.may be she felt now aj needs a life partner at this stage especially after sons marraige.normally a guy needs a partner or saath when he/she feel lonely especially after kids marriage.because in kids naughtiness & innonence a person especially parents forgets all tensions.

this was all my thinking or pov regarding antara before her death.i never disliked antara that's why i am expressing my pov which you described antara in some another way in some points.

but now cvs brought her back.probably now she is a negative character.definately now i will too dislike her because now she will become big "raaste ka roora" for akshan.& i can't tolerate that.i love this show just because if akshan not because of antara aunty😆

but yes if cvs don't bring her back i never disliked her because as from my thinking she was good wife or bahu but definately now definately cvs will prove as bad wife & as bad bahu by showing some extra points.

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Not to forget, why did it took so long for her to ask AJ to remarry ? 

why after so many years ? 

why a deadline as small as 15 days ? 

that was a blackmail i.e. its like find any girl & marry her instantly. There was no time for him to think, if he can really like the girl enough to adjust with her at least or have a though of what & how to do, since he really didn't intend to move on. He needed some time to set his mind & plan everything out. 

Though that's different that he turned out to be lucky & found Guddu.

But why not atleast 2 months of deadline ?

Its like she never wanted him to move on. 

I have many doubts regarding this .. letter .. in that letter antara was giving advice to her husband what all he will do .. like their restaurant business.. why marriage after these many years.. that is also fishy .. he was hardworking  to fulfill antaras last wish .. poor aj 😑

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Piku beautiful as always usually a silent reader I am but couldn't stop myself today. Ok so here are my two cents. If aunty is faku then toh koi problem hi nahi hai but if she is real the only purpose of bringing her back I can see is getting rid Antra from AJ's system completely and remove her & her claim on him entirely. So that AJ belongs to Gudiya entirely and solely just like she does to him. Guddan never had any guy/man before AJ and now after marriage koi scope bhi nahi hai but with AJ it can't be said because even though in the past he shared a part of himself, his life with her. Even though she is his past but still is very much present in his present and even if he doesn't but people like Durga will keep bringing her inbetween them. Guddan will always be in her shadow though not openly but will be kept compared with her by others. It's to get her out of it and proving everyone else wrong now it's not about proving to AJ and family but the likes of Durga and those nosy neighbours, uncles and aunties too. For AJ clearing whatever doubts and confusions (if) he still has and for others that India ki youngest SaaS can fulfill her responsibilities of SaaS, bahu and Biwi and excell at it. How by bringing in difference between Antra and Guddan. Right now Antra and her relation with Akshat is little too perfect to be true. Till now she had been epitome of perfection and all things right which is little hard to believe bhai koi kitna bhi acchcha ho but flaws sab mein hote hain. Now her flaws will to front. Guddan failed where she excelled (house chores and works ) now it's her turn to prove herself where Guddan excelled (pure and selfless heart and relations). I have a feeling she failed those department in the past and will fail now. Before Akshat may not have realised that before but now that he has taste of selfless love of Guddan and something to compare with it won't be easy for him to ignore it.

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosellia

Hy piku!👋 always love to read your analysis mostly as a silent member

i always agree from your beautiful observation or pov.but first time i am disagree.because i never felt that antara was sellfish ,dominating or was misusing akshat love.i too watched that show from the very first epsiode but i never disliked antara.as per my thinking she was a good wife or good DIL.i can't say she was a good saas or not because at that time 3 bahus were not present.every loving couple took vachan of dying & living together.so that's why akshat never wanted to do remarraige again.

about her zid opening of aj's resturant because she knews cooking is not just a passion of aj & cooking is life for aj.cooking is only thing where akshat keep away all his tension at side.cooking is only thing where he remains happy utmost.that's why she did zid to aj to opening an resturant.

about her last wish of marraying someone else after 15 years may be because she felt after compeleting all his duties as father for 3 child.aj will remain lonely especially after 3 sons marraige that's why she expressed her wish after 15 years not before.may be she felt now aj needs a life partner at this stage especially after sons marraige.normally a guy needs a partner or saath when he/she feel lonely especially after kids marriage.because in kids naughtiness & innonence a person especially parents forgets all tensions.

this was all my thinking or pov regarding antara before her death.i never disliked antara that's why i am expressing my pov which you described antara in some another way in some points.

but now cvs brought her back.probably now she is a negative character.definately now i will too dislike her because now she will become big "raaste ka roora" for akshan.& i can't tolerate that.i love this show just because if akshan not because of antara aunty😆

but yes if cvs don't bring her back i never disliked her because as from my thinking she was good wife or bahu but definately now definately cvs will prove as bad wife & as bad bahu by showing some extra points.

Piku,Loved to read your assumptions🤗

My thoughts are same as Rose and

Just like her for the first time I also disagree with Piku, but the thing is that it was only an assumption.

As now cv's brought her back, if she is real I only want a final goodbye from her to Akshat after coming out his 2nd marriage truth, removing all his guit of past and helping Akshat to choose his present without any questions in his mind because once she was his wife who knows him better than himself. I don't want cv's to tarnish Antara's perfect image in any way. I want cv's to keep both lovestory of Akshat be pure & great in their own way.

But if they are choosing the other way,  whose chances are very high, & showing her in a bad light, than I will not be liking at all.

As a Akshan shipper I will continue to watch & enjoy, but for me their story will not be great as it is till now because in my view to show one as great it's not necessary to show others low.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Great post!

Yeah, there are lots of mysteries and holes in the story. Let's see if these get filled over time. 

I think the Daljeet is spot on as Antra - she looks the part as his first humsafar and hum umr.  

Also, I know she seems a bit clingy but remember these two were in love and AJ must have been crazy about her. If Guddan weren't in the picture then Antra's behavior would seem more or less normal. Let's see how it goes and whether she's fake or real but will leave, etc. 

I just found the doctor's explanation a bit lame, but I will forgive him because there was no social media 15 years ago. 

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: samiaadiya12

Nice Assumption

I just hope ki akshat guddan chunega unke pyar unke jeevan saathi 

I Hope ki woh 2 biwi ki beech na rahe

Hi Samiaadiya 

The triangle with Antra-Akshat- Guddan will be a rollercoaster, as viewers we need patience. But at the end Akshat Jindal will choose his wife Guddan Akshat Jindal he has move on.

At someone point AJ will be stuck between his past and future but trust our Jindal Saab and CVs they have never disappointed us.😊

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: salu6

I agree with u... thanks dear💕... me too have same feelings about antara... 

Hi Salu

Thank you dear😊

I just feel what the facts AJ or Jindal Family members gave about Antra

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shona1991

Shat pratishat sahi kaha....

I too dislike antra from starting....

Let's see now who she was and is will be revled soon....

I actually want guddan to get out from this made house for sometime....

Let akshat take his own decisions....

That would be best way from akshat and guddan....

Let's hope for the best guys....

Antra is in a way  cupid only for our dear Akshan....

Hope track jald he khatam ho....

Hi Shona 

Thank you for POV🤗

Antra was one of the main catalyst through her letter that got Akshat and Guddan Married. 

I think the Antra track will last around 2-3months because she is Akshat Jindal’s  “Mysterious First Wife” who viewers are curious to learn about! 

Why is Antra so special? Besides AJ’s guilt what made him devote 15years of isolation to her? How did the meet extra?

I am positive with this track.  

At the end Akshat Jindal will realize true meaning of love. Love is not about fulfilling a condition, a challenge, a Zid,  showing off or putting pressure on your partner to do something this is what he did for Antra Jindal.

Love is about understanding your partner, keeping their likes & dislikes in consideration, bringing a smile on their face, being their pillar of strength,  listening and respecting POV, finding time between your busy schedule creating small moments for your spouse, ready to shield and protect them from any danger, ready to fight, die and kill, love is about being in the present & doing stuff for other happiness, its about the togetherness of Couple whether in good or bad times. This what AKshat & Guddan Akshat Jindal did. 😃

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Beautifully penned out piku  

Wow ya ur precise in explaining few things 

We don’t think but when we read ur points we just thinking “ it can be this angle to “

Ur too good 

Yes antara was love of aj she was using him like a puppet to fill in her dreams with her zid and showoff  celebration keedha

She was good bahu but doubt ad bhabhi she failed

Aj will see now she fails as saaas too

When Dayan and saru play along she will end up throwing them instead of she walking off like guddan did 

Antara will rip family to 2 for sure proving guddan is always first class in being best in all

Saas , bahu and biwi

It’s test time for aj 

He will decide to be with guddan not antra this time one way the only way past washed away 

Antara seems fishy the time when dadi mentioned restaurant was her idea for her he left job to be entrepreneur

Good analysis ya

Piku don’t stop ur analysis on color and symbolic scenes I feel bad if u don’t do that .

Thank you Shailu for your beautiful feedback and POV🤗 I feel the same thing that Antra is fishy and she had other POV. 

@ red I felt the same thing Before Dadi mentioning ZID that AJ fulfilled all of her Zid. I didnt have anything against Antra.

But after Zid I got ticked off at Antra. fulfilling somoene’s Zid is not love, Love isn’t about having a Zid, condition or giving deadline or challenge. After I heard the scream in Aksaht ear n accident, I figured he is living in guilt of not saving his wife. 

@ green I agree in Friday episode we saw Antra’s entry in the darkness with light flickering while Guddan entry was with Light.

@ blue I want Antra to be real so her chapter is completely closed in AJ’s life, its all forget and forgotten (i know it will not happen because she will always be part of him & his life,  even it means bitter part)

If Antra is Fake: I want the room remodel according to his and Guddan taste. Also Guddan do some decorating on the wall where Antra and her mum pic are. 

@ black: that what i feel too,  Since Aj is from a Wheatley family, maybe he wanted to make his own name & fame without using his Dad Money & Fame, but because of antra’s Zid he opened a restaurant. 

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

You know the one thing we forget is that this show is about Guddan in the end. I mean it’s named after her. Yes she will face pain but in the end she will get everything wants. It’s her story.

Hi Kshah dear thank you for POV🤗

I agree with you at the end this show is about Guddan and her journey with her husband, in her Sasural as A Wife, Bahu and being India’s youngest Saas.

Whether Antra is fake or real (hoping her to be real) she is going to bring Akshan more closer and make AJ realize what true love really is. And at the end game it will be AJ & Guddan