Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ITVFREAK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What kind of logic is that? Did you even watch the episode carefully? DHRUV attended to his mother as soon she got slapped. HE WAS VERY MUCH HURT LOOKING AT HIS MOTHER IN THAT CONDITION.

Why would he fight with his own Father? Would you hit your father if he fights or slaps your mother in real life because she was behaving like a mad woman? Do you call that respecting Elders??? 

And have you forgotten Suman was under the effect of medicine given by the Villian (Janhvi)??? She was behaving like a mad woman. She grabbed PK’s collar provoking him and resulted in PK slapping her to bring her back to her senses! HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN SIMILAR SCENES IN MOVIES AND SHOWS....WHERE ONE PERSON STARTS BEHAVING MAD AND CRAZY AND THEIR PARTNER SLAPS THEM TO BRING THEM BACK TO SENSES. This is why PK slapped her coz she had gone totally mad. 

Kabir grabbing his own father’s collar and pushing him was disgusting and a disrespect to elders. PK and SUMAN are a couple who were happily married until Janhvi came in family and ruined it. PK hitting Suman is all because of Janhvi. Since 1 year she ruined the relation between PK and Suman. And DHRUV has always respected his parents and family members. He doesnot believe in fighting or hitting especially his elders!

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Iam always a janruv fan and I will not mind at the end of the story they unite kabir-kavya,pooja-dhruv. She can be redeemed.

Iam sad for this week's episode as Dhruv is going to suffer a heartbreak as jhanvi will reveal their marriage is fake.

But still writers hv not yet closed the loop as to why Dhruv married Jhanvi.

I liked the way they gave a Alvida for Kavya the same way i wud want Dhruv to react this time.

If not atleast give something productive in the upcoming episodes.

Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Iam always a janruv fan and I will not mind at the end of the story they unite kabir-kavya,pooja-dhruv. She can be redeemed.

Iam sad for this week's episode as Dhruv is going to suffer a heartbreak as jhanvi will reveal their marriage is fake.

But still writers hv not yet closed the loop as to why Dhruv married Jhanvi.

I liked the way they gave a Alvida for Kavya the same way i wud want Dhruv to react this time.

If not atleast give something productive in the upcoming episodes.

It'll remain an open ended one sided unfulfilled love story.

SIGGHH.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

At this point, I only feel bad for Tanvi and Ayub (and I think Suman’s actor, not sure) because it’s an unceremonious exit, and no employee deserves it. The creatives had no idea of what story they wanted to say, let alone how to say it, and then kept changing tracks, and then the channel starts to meddle, but as always unsuspecting actors took the fall.

The party line the PH is sprouting is that it’s not the end of these characters and they will return, but we all know it’s just a diplomatic stance.

Regarding the JanBir love story, Tanvi is the only source for that speculation. I do believe she didn’t make it up, most probably that’s what the channel gave her as the reason for her exit. I think it’s  going to be Jahnvi/Pooja vs Kabir for now, and if people like their chemistry, who knows it might turn into a love story. 

A lot of people online are looking forward to JanBir - be it rivalry or romance, let’s see how proportional it is to the general viewers’ attitude. I am bitter about Kavya’s exit, but I want the show to do well for the other actors’ sake, though I have lost interest in watching it.

Perhaps this is a final attempt, and if this too fails, they would shut shop, and a new serial would take its place. I think a decision will be made post the CWC finals - July 14, and if my guess is right, they have less than one month to steady the ship.

There is story but SP intervention. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail

There IS NO KABIR POOJA LOVE STORY. IT IS CLASH OF TITANS. GOD!!

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Very well said! 👍🏼

I liked Kabir Kavya as a pair..❤️ and I'l not be able to connect with Kabir Jahnvi / Pooja as a pair any longer..

Since how longer! LOL. People are insane if they think they will be pair! Bcos those who watched the characters from start know their basic traits which will be maintained. They are just enemies and they won't even try to think of romancing one other.