Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

VEER GUY OFFICIALLY BECOMES VEER ..........

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Woah !!! What a relief guys😃 For all the forum waasis on whom I am grating, you all just got saved from me. He is going to be Veer from today onwards👍🏼The guy deserves all the applause. Mein aaj toh sadistic aur meanie mode ke combination mein hun😈 I don't care for all the bakwas he spewed out towards Mishti, he has a reason to say what he is saying. So, I am just going to turn a deaf ear towards that

Can I simply gush at this guy today? Please don't pass out on me guys😳. I am the one saying this. I still don't care for the actor, but definitely liked the swag with which he had CREAMED sissy⭐️. Her , nonsense attitude, her moral high ground, sense of entitlement, eternal tears and fake innocence se I am SOO DONE😲👎🏼So, whoever is going to cream her to the ground, I will appreciate😈😎Oooh ! I even liked the la Godfathersque style of putting on the sunglasses on after delivering his savage news👍🏼👏😎 The guy is cool, collected and very competently delivered a 360 joule shock without flinching😃VERY NICELY DONE. I can't believe I have so many sadistic bones in me😎

Completely forwarded Radhika's nonsense. I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH Radhika and Mishti scenes. 

Thanks Pranu, Unisha for letting me know that there is a beautiful scene between Ruhaan, Mishti in the beginning. I was cringing that they have the door open. Kahin, the younger of the two irritants toh tapak na padein😡, ( emesis emogi presented by Chandu ) and Mishti has to take cover. The older irritant toh tapakegi nahin when needed, she always screams from the background. Seems like even Ruhaan is fed up with the hamesha screaming😃, didn't he say something like that? 

What do I want from now on? I have a lot to say but have to collect my thoughts first. So sometime today or tomorrow, I will put forth my thoughts about that. I will not spare Mishti if she dares to ignore/ push away or be rude to Ruhaan. Itna toh keh sakti hun, abhi. I had a long night and a very early important institutional meeting where I had to present on the state of the dept., so my brain is currently fried🤔But, you know I can't shut up for too long and so will come back. 

BTW, I skipped the precap after reading all of your expert advice, I am again going to rely on somebody's update. Thanks Anshi for making a separate thread yesterday, so desperate souls like me could find it. Pretty please, today too😔

Veer is the official ROCKSTAR ⭐️for today

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5097834?pn=6#150546198 Please reference to this to see the emesis emogi presented by our very dear Chandu😃Guys, I don't know how else to bring it into this post😕

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Wow Mills, your posts are like chilled water in this killing summer😍😍😍💜💜💜💜

Yep, for the first time, I cheered for Veer too✌✌👏👏👏 he did an amazing job today😎 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: mili9

Woah !!! What a relief guys😃 For all the forum waasis on whom I am grating, you all just got saved from me. He is going to be Veer from today onwards👍🏼The guy deserves all the applause. Mein aaj toh sadistic aur meanie mode ke combination mein hun😈 I don't care for all the bakwas he spewed out towards Mishti, he has a reason to say what he is saying. So, I am just going to turn a deaf ear towards that

Can I simply gush at this guy today? Please don't pass out on me guys😳. I am the one saying this. I still don't care for the actor, but definitely liked the swag with which he had CREAMED sissy⭐️. Her , nonsense attitude, her moral high ground, sense of entitlement, eternal tears and fake innocence se I am SOO DONE😲👎🏼So, whoever is going to cream her to the ground, I will appreciate😈😎Oooh ! I even liked the la Godfathersque style of putting on the sunglasses on after delivering his savage news👍🏼👏😎 The guy is cool, collected and very competently delivered a 360 joule shock without flinching😃VERY NICELY DONE. I can't believe I have so many sadistic bones in me😎

Completely forwarded Radhika's nonsense. I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH Radhika and Mishti scenes. 

Thanks Pranu, Unisha for letting me know that there is a beautiful scene between Ruhaan, Mishti in the beginning. I was cringing that they have the door open. Kahin, the younger of the two irritants toh tapak na padein😡, ( emesis emogi presented by Chandu ) and Mishti has to take cover. The older irritant toh tapakegi nahin when needed, she always screams from the background. Seems like even Ruhaan is fed up with the hamesha screaming😃, didn't he say something like that? 

What do I want from now on? I have a lot to say but have to collect my thoughts first. So sometime today or tomorrow, I will put forth my thoughts about that. I will not spare Mishti if she dares to ignore/ push away or be rude to Ruhaan. Itna toh keh sakti hun, abhi. I had a long night and a very early important institutional meeting where I had to present on the state of the dept., so my brain is currently fried🤔But, you know I can't shut up for too long and so will come back. 

BTW, I skipped the precap after reading all of your expert advice, I am again going to rely on somebody's update. Thanks Anshi for making a separate thread yesterday, so desperate souls like me could find it. Pretty please, today too😔

Veer is the official ROCKSTAR ⭐️for today

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5097834?pn=6#150546198 Please reference to this to see the emesis emogi presented by our very dear Chandu😃Guys, I don't know how else to bring it into this post😕

Hey Mili,

@bold even I liked Veer very much. I thought, I was the only one who liked the way he we wears is sunglasses. His cool attitude & the way he doesn't care about her attitude, his calm & cold behaviour...😁

Obviously, if Mishti doesn't stand with him, I am going be very very angry. But, I will reserve my judgement till the situation arises..

mili9 thumbnail

Birds of the same feather flock together. Too many sadists and meanies together😃 

LOVED EVERYTHING about that coffee meet. I was laughing out , as she was trying to match his steely, cold, ruthlessness, with " I have news for you, Mishti broke up because she doesn't love you" Old news for him, he got the complete and nothing but complete truth from Mishti, THIS ONE BOLDED👍🏼, unlike some nonsense assumptions. Mishti didn't hide between some other bakwaas like some innocent people.  Kuch aur bol that he doesn't know, sissy😃

I really don't care whether she believes Veer or not, but bhoot jaise doubt ka seed toh plant hogaya. Phew !👍🏼

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Finally, promotion mil gaya veer ko 🤣he deserved it for using his brain and taking a pic of Mishaan as a proof for delusional Pari ! And for shutting her up. The actor Rohan would be super glad that his character is being praised so much today. If he is seeing this post, I would say all thanks to Pari🤣

NazneenA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mili9

Birds of the same feather flock together. Too many sadists and meanies together😃 

LOVED EVERYTHING about that coffee meet. I was laughing out , as she was trying to match his steely, cold, ruthlessness, with " I have news for you, Mishti broke up because she doesn't love you" Old news for him, he got the complete and nothing but complete truth from Mishti, THIS ONE BOLDED👍🏼, unlike some nonsense assumptions. Kuch aur bol that he doesn't know, sissy😃

@bold. I laughed out loud. I was thinking, news? Kaunsi news behen? Veer already knows that Mishti doesn't love him. Mishti herself said so 😂😂😂😂

I agree..We are like a flock of mean  birds together, completely sadists and meanies, enjoying the scene..🙊

NazneenA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweetzzz

Finally, promotion mil gaya veer ko 🤣he deserved it for using his brain and taking a pic of Mishaan as a proof for delusional Pari ! And for shutting her up. The actor Rohan would be super glad that his character is being praised so much today. If he is seeing this post, I would say all thanks to Pari🤣

Pics leke bahot acha kiya..I would have been more thrilled agar thoda se video leleta wo kisses wale😂😂

Raising my sadist level to another level

mili9 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweetzzz

Sweetzz, I am so relieved about shutting the sissy up. At least for a few moments, didn't have to hear her bakwaas, delivered with tears, staring and from Mars😡

Aakhir graduate kahan se, even though used for a convoluted cause👍🏼

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: arfanazneen

Pics leke bahot acha kiya..I would have been more thrilled agar thoda se video leleta wo kisses wale😂😂

Raising my sadist level to another level

Nah nah agar video liya tho Pari behosh hojathi🤣, aur she would have got much more attention from Dadi and mishti 😡. Ye sahi tha

mili9 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Vartika026

Wow Mills, your posts are like chilled water in this killing summer😍😍😍💜💜💜💜

Yep, for the first time, I cheered for Veer too✌✌👏👏👏 he did an amazing job today😎 

Summer still bad, Vartika??? I am sorry people.