Weekly TRP June 20 2019

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

TRP is still 0.6.

Though they are doing a revamp of Ek Bhram so that might cause a decrease in TRPs for other shows in that time slot.

This time slot is not working for any channel the highest trp in this slot is 0.8 which is way below and ek bhram is also at 0.6...imagine at one time ytg was getting 2.0 in this slot but I guess world cup ipl etc have harmed this slot a lot.

Ytg could have maintained it but the makers questionable decisions of keeping the leads always apart and giving too much screen space and importance to ridoy damaged the show in a way that makers had never imagined as everyone got fed up of same old shit where every track took their separation to another level this forum used to be so active but everyone just gave up on the show when the saw the writing on the wall that nothing good will ever happen between shamita.

Originally posted by dyer.a

This time slot is not working for any channel the highest trp in this slot is 0.8 which is way below and ek bhram is also at 0.6...imagine at one time ytg was getting 2.0 in this slot but I guess world cup ipl etc have harmed this slot a lot.

Ytg could have maintained it but the makers questionable decisions of keeping the leads always apart and giving too much screen space and importance to ridoy damaged the show in a way that makers had never imagined as everyone got fed up of same old shit where every track took their separation to another level this forum used to be so active but everyone just gave up on the show when the saw the writing on the wall that nothing good will ever happen between shamita.

Ya you are right 😔I try to make posts in the forum so it encourages other people to post but most of the time its like a silent chamber.

Exactly they have all given up the show as watching the leads always suffer was too much for everyone.we all expected that shaan and puchki will unite and fight everyone together and nobody will be able to pull them apart or come between them but the opposite happened so most fans stopped watching the show.