Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Malayankunju 

I decided to watch the movie with low expectations and I thought the movie was depressing due to the plot. But it was one of the best Indian survival movie . The acting of Fahad Fasil amazed me . He takes malayalam movie to another level. It should be watched in theatre . The background music of AR Rahman elevated it to next level.

Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2

I decided to watch it when I was in a bad mood. It is true that people takes wrong decision when they are upset. It was a below average movie. It has one twist which surprised me except that you should be really determined to watch it fully.

If this emerged as a hit we should believe in the stardom of Karthik Aryan.

Suzhal web series

One of the best thriller series . Must watch .

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Jaadugar

It's a one time watch. If the movie had been crisper and had more comic scenes it'd have won the cake. Brownie points for going against the norm by having an almost unlikeable protagonist and showing that women who are divorced can also have a second chance at love... Though the love story was not anything to write home about. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The Family Man S2

I found that the humor in S2 was a lot more subdued in favor of the drama. But Srikanth's cynicism, sarcasm, and ability to weave stories shine through. The narrative is tight with an engaging plot. Samantha did shine as the rebel pilot. She portrayed quiet rage very well. I also enjoy the juxtaposition of Sri's ineptitude in personal relationships with his brilliant field instincts and skills. Another aspect that makes this show enjoyable is that it has a more down-to-earth tone than the usual over-the-top spy thrillers. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Rocketry: The Nambi Effect - I think it's a fine movie. Some parts of the movie felt somewhat dramatized for some reason in certain parts. R. Madhavan did a decent job as titular character, though, to depict Nambi's passion for showcasing his desire to acquire knowledge about liquid propellants as opposed to what's been already existing with the solid ones + his reactions/behavior during the turbulent phase. Simran did a decent job as Meena in depicting her reaction and panic attacks from the espionage incident.

Music was somewhat dramatizing certain parts. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 1 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Panchayat S2

The show often evokes memories of Malgudi days. A lot of the episodes are about nothing - the mundane day-to-day occurrences in a small village. This season seems to deliberately slow down the pace even further to dwell on the characters and their life.Some of the political conflicts and motivations are explored deeply. For us privileged urban folk it is important to understand how the majority of the Indian population lives. But the subject material is never heavy-handed. This is a light feel good entertainer to unwind to. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Good luck jerry - I thought it was okay. Nothing big or extraordinary, Jhanvi's okay. Storyline sometimes felt running in circles in search of drugs lol 😂 . Concept isn't something out of the blue but it's okay watch. 

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Saw Purple Hearts on Netflix and loved! Loved! Loved it! After a long time have I truly enjoyed a movie. The leads are insanely good looking and have explosive chemistry. Reminds me of those Nicholas Sparks adaptations that I used to love so much. If you’re a sucker for a nice romantic movie that will give you all the feels. Do check this one out.

Koimoi9910 thumbnail

Recently, I have watched Shamshera. It's a slow paced action drama. The supporting characters, like the ones played by Ronit Bose Roy and Saurabh Shukla have very little to contribute to this drama. Each time Ranbir and Sanjay Dutt are together on screen, their exchanges are quite powerful. Let's hope Brahmastra would be blockbuster.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

Saw Purple Hearts on Netflix and loved! Loved! Loved it! After a long time have I truly enjoyed a movie. The leads are insanely good looking and have explosive chemistry. Reminds me of those Nicholas Sparks adaptations that I used to love so much. If you’re a sucker for a nice romantic movie that will give you all the feels. Do check this one out.

That’s exactly what it is. I was first of all so thrilled to find a clean English movie with no excessive usage of 4 lettered words and people jumping at each other in the name of luuurve. Glad there is another soul who watched this movie. I watched it last week and loved it so much that I immediately posted about it in the CC thread urging everyone to watch it.

Just tagging a few who I think would like to watch this one.

Edited by catchmeifucan - 1 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

That’s exactly what it is. I was first of all so thrilled to find a clean English movie with no excessive usage of 4 lettered words and people jumping at each other in the name of luuurve. Glad there is another soul who watched this movie. I watched it last week and loved it so much that I immediately posted about it in the CC thread urging everyone to watch it.

Just tagging a few who I think would like to watch this one.

Aw, thanks for the rec ðŸ¤—