~~Pyaar Ka IZHAAR bhi....Aur Thoda Sa TAKRAAR bhi....~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Another Dil le lo Episode where we got Akshat finally confessing his feelings for Guddan via A Pyaara sa lettersmiley27The letter was rangeen, a bright yellow colour that represented the colour of THEIR ANMOL DOSTI, that became the base of Akshan's companionshipsmiley27smiley32

- I loved how Guddan remembered Akshat's caring behaviour after she came back home from hospital, his unsuccessful koshish for confession before her & she understood what was Her Jindal Saab trying to convey via his dost's bahanasmiley9

- Letter confession scene was beautifully picturised by merging Akshat & Guddan's voices in such a way that it took my dil straight awaysmiley27smiley42

- Akshat's Confession Letter smiley27smiley42or Should I Say Akshat's First Love letter to His Guddansmiley43smiley42{CP ng from my previous postsmiley17}

"Guddan..... 

Main Nahi Jaanta ki yeh kab kaise aur kyun huva?Magar main itna jaanta hu ki main jahan dekta hu wahan tumhein paatha hu....Main itna jaanta hu ki tumhare haathom ka teekh taak banaya huva khana bhi ab mujhe acha lagne laga hai....Main itna jaanta hu ki jab tum mere saamne nahi hoti....toh bass tumhari hi fikar lagi rehti hai......

Yehi Sach hai Guddan ki Mujhe Patha hi nahi chala ki KAB TUMSE LADTE JHAGADTE MAINE HAMARI ISS LADAYI MEIN PYAAR DHOOND LIA....!!!!

AGAR MERI ISS KHOJ MEIN TUM MERA SAATH DENA CHAHTI HO, ZINDAGI BHAR MUJHSE ISSI TARAH LADNA JHAGADNA CHAHTI HO AGAR TUM BHI MERELIYE WAHI MEHSOOS KARTI HO JO MAIN KARNE LAGA HU, toh meri yeh select ki huyi saari sagai mein pehenke aa jaana....Main tumhara jawab samajh jaavunga aur agar tumhara jawab na hai toh main khud hi iss riste se peeche hat jaavunga.....Koi pressure nahi hai tum par....MAIN CHAHTA HU HAMARE NAYE RISTHE KI SHURUWAT TUMHARI MARZI SE HO, MAJBOORI SE NAHI.....MUJHE TUMSE HUMDARDI NAHI HAI GUDDAN.....BASS DARD HAI....PYAAR KA DARD......!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUDDAN

I LOVE YOU."

- He confessed how she has become his duniya and his eyes only searches for her smiley27

- He confessed he loves to eat her haath ke bana huva teekh taak khanasmiley27

- He confessed his dil get baichain if she is not found before his eyessmiley27

- He confessed he had started to search for pyaar ki feelings in their fightssmiley27

- He is asking her forever saath in this search of lovesmiley27

- He is asking her forever saath to fight with himsmiley27

- He is asking her to wear the saree he has selected for her if she also wants & feels the same which he feel for hersmiley27

- He also assures her that if her answer is no then he will back out from this relation and will not pressurize hersmiley14smiley32

- He wants to start their relation with Her Acceptance not with Her Majboorismiley10smiley32

- He made it loud and clear that HE DONT HAVE HUMDARDI WITH HER BUT ONLY HAS DARD AUR WOH BHI PYAAR KA DARD with her, with His Guddansmiley27smiley19 

- Ayeee Hayeee Jindal Saab Dil, Jaan Jigar sab le liosmiley27smiley31

AKSHAT's "I LOVE YOU GUDDAN" WAS SOO INTENSE AND PASSIONATE ONE WITH HIS EMOTIONS ALL OVER THE PLACE INDICATING HIS YEARNING TO GET HER FOREVER SAATH IN THEIR JOURNEY OF TOGETHERNESSsmiley27smiley31

- Just look at that face & that hopeful eyes that is craving for her saath with him in their journeysmiley14Nishant and Kanika nailed the scenessmiley10smiley32 & That intense "I Love You" kya voice modulation kia yaar Nishant aapnesmiley27, brilliant, it's still ringing in my head while typing, such huge impact it didsmiley14smiley32

- With this letter, Jindal Saab cleared out her Humdardi ka sawal so beautifullysmiley10smiley32

- Oh God please protect their precious smilessmiley14*Kaala Teekas*smiley33

- After reading his letter Guddan & after confessing his feelings Akshat, just look at their facessmiley42Both are trying to engulf the ehsaas of their own feelings for e/osmiley14His face reflects the satisfaction of finally able to express his love for hersmiley14 & her face reflects that sukoon of knowing how precious is her for him in his lifesmiley14Beautiful shotssmiley10smiley32

- Guddan remembering their nok jhoks till their dosti moments was a treat to watch heresmiley42*Sang Hoon Tere* was beyond perfect for the scenariosmiley10smiley32

- Gudiya is not able to name the ajeeb feelings she is experiencing for Her Jindal Saab as Pyaarsmiley17Quite natural bcz For her He is all her Firsts'smiley14 

- The way that unnamed feelings inside your heart made you confess that you want to live rest of your life with your Jindal Saab,the way you confessed that you can't live w/o your Jindal Saab,you have aadat of your Jindal Saab's daat & jhagde & the way you admitted that you respect your Jindal Saab & His feelings for you, Guddan one day slowly you will be able to figure out all these emotions are after effects of Your Intense Mohabbat For Your Jindal Saab smiley14smiley20

- Appreciate Akshat's looksmiley27Nishant just carries off any outfit with so much stylesmiley42

- One of the precious moment from yesterday happened here when Damaadji took blessings from His Sasurji, that too with a sweetu smilesmiley27smiley31From calling Akshat "Damaadji" to calling him "Beta", Mera dil is so so khush smiley42CV's agli baar mereko acha wala SS lena hai pls aise jaldi mein math dikhayiye aise anmol momentssmiley14And I hope after Akshan Shaadi, humein yeh moment dubara milegasmiley17

- Ayee hayee Jindal Saab kinne matlab kinne betaab the apne Guddan ko dekhne ke liyesmiley43 "Itna time kon lagata hai" + "Waqt hi toh nahi kat raha hai na maa" that came from Guddan's Jindal Saab showed that tadap & bekarari of lamba intezaar smiley43Ufff smiley42 Dadi teasing him was such a treat to watchsmiley37smiley37

- The moment Dadi said "Lo aa gayi TERI GUDDAN" to Akshat, my dil just skip a beat with that "TERI GUDDAN"smiley43Sounds so so dil le lo to hear na?smiley42

- The moment his eyes met his Lady Love, His Guddan, he was totally mesmerised with her beauty in such a way that his heart didn't registered the colour of her saree for a momentsmiley43smiley42The way he was drooling His Wifey who was descending the stairs till she reached near him starting with a surprise followed by his open mouth which finally formed a slight satisfactory smile later were totally Dil le lo Momentssmiley43smiley27

- Appreciate Guddan's looksmiley27Kanika really carries off any oufit with so much grace & elegancesmiley42

- The moment  his brain registered that the colour of her saree is not that which he send for her which means her answer is a "No", the way his inner voice said "nahi karti woh pyaar mujhse" smiley38You can very well feel that dard in this inner voice & the voice of his sinking heart breaking apartsmiley38

- When he was questioned by his mom for calling off engagement, the eye talks Akshan were having atm was so heart touchingsmiley38One side it was his questioning eyes asking how can I do engagement with you w/o your permission while on the other hand her determined eyes were reflecting her bold Haan for their relationsmiley14 Painfully Beautiful😭

- When he finally declared to his mom that he won't do engagement, that long sigh left his body clearly says how much pain he is trying to hide from all with her mistaken rejection for himsmiley38

- This was heart wrenching to watch smiley38Sachi bata rahi hu Spoiler video dekhne ke baad bhi mereko bahut bura feel ho raha tha Akshan ke dil tootne parsmiley14

- Appreciate the Height difference pleasesmiley43Akshan in one frame is absolute blisssmiley42

- The way she confronted him and asked for an answer was totally dil le losmiley27I loved how Guddan was determined to find the reason behind his decisionsmiley32I loved how rather than crying over his decision she decided to ask an answer for his decisionssmiley10smiley40

- It was really sad to watch how she threw the letter on him right near his heart and the way he picked it upsmiley19While his heart was deeply broken atm too he was worried for her sadness & was trying to wipe her tears bcz hey Akshat can't watch Guddan in tearssmiley14Cant help, Appreciate the Height difference here in these two shots toosmiley39

- Beauty of this wide shot deserves Dilsmiley27smiley10smiley32smiley32

- The best moment in that confrontation was how Guddan asked "Toh rulate hi kyun hai??"smiley14I just wanted to give our Gudiya a tight hug atmsmiley31

- Akshat thinking his confession letter is reason for her gussa and sadness and admitting that he did a mistake by writing that letter while a shocked Guddan repeating what he said asking whether he did a mistake by confessing his love for her & his immediate "Haan" coming out of guilt, these moments were really really heart wrenching to watch for mesmiley19smiley38

Waiting for Today's Akshan pool scenesmiley43smiley42

Notes:

1. Excuse me Revati.... Angad kisi bhi janam mein Akshat jaisa na ban paayega so yeahhh deal with this truthsmiley15

2. Akshat aap toh Kitchen ke ander ghus gaye the na after calling off engagement phir aap pool side kab pahunche?smiley15jab ki aap toh jaane ke baad bhi kitchen pe hi khade thesmiley37

Just to make everyone laugh I mentioned thissmiley17So haste haste aane wala track bhi kat jaayega, fikar notsmiley31 & remember Kannu's Insta Caption "AKSHAN STRONGER TOGETHER"smiley15smiley40

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post for a beautiful episode  👍🏼ab to main ye likhte likhte v bore ho gyi😆

Each and every word written in letter by jindal sahab for his guddiya was heartwarming vo I love u mre kano mein b gunj rhi hai ab tk it was so intense

Guddu cant name those ajeeb feelings bcoz she is feeling for the first time revti sikho apni di se her reaction is realistic and tere tarah maggie banane wala pyaar nhi hai🤪

No worries guddu will also get to know about her feeling soon uske liye hamare villain ki toli hai na 🤣Both Akshan were hurt for different reason i also loved how guddu decide to confront her sher instead of crying over his decision aur ye hi khoobi se dayan ka plan ek baar fir se fail🤣

Waiting for today's episode

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru❤️

Waiting for the pool scene.. 

Edited by akshan - 4 years ago
salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing post as always 👏👏... 💕💕💐

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Beautiful post for a beautiful episode  👍🏼ab to main ye likhte likhte v bore ho gyi😆

Thank U Kajal🤗Areeyy aise bore nahi hote😛

Each and every word written in letter by jindal sahab for his guddiya was heartwarming vo I love u mre kano mein b gunj rhi hai ab tk it was so intense

@Bold That voice modulation was so intense with so much yearning to be with her😭

Guddu cant name those ajeeb feelings bcoz she is feeling for the first time revti sikho apni di se her reaction is realistic and tere tarah maggie banane wala pyaar nhi hai🤪

Aaj patah chal gaya par izhaar na kia Gudiya neRevti ke sapne bhi dekho kaisa hai use lagta hai ANgad can be like Her Jiju The Great Akshat Jindal😲Areeey Guddan jaisi single piece ladki ke naseeb mein hi Unique piece Akshat aayega na🥳

No worries guddu will also get to know about her feeling soon uske liye hamare villain ki toli hai na 🤣Both Akshan were hurt for different reason i also loved how guddu decide to confront her sher instead of crying over his decision aur ye hi khoobi se dayan ka plan ek baar fir se fail🤣

@Green Best that woh👏

Waiting for today's episode

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshan

Beautiful post saru❤️

Waiting for the pool scene.. 

Thank u Priyanka❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: salu6

Amazing post as always 👏👏... 💕💕💐

Thank u for liking the post Salu🤗

kavya1994 thumbnail

~The Best Part of the Episode for me was Jindal Saab's Letter⭐️👏

Few Lines for his feelings-

~The fbs which Guddan remembered while reading letter was on point👍🏼 Well executed by makers to show Guddan realising his husband's trial attempts to confess her👏

~Letter confession scene was good for me. I didn't like merging of their vo, I felt it would be better if it was all Akshat's voice over. The merging of vo took away the essence of scene for me.

The passion in Akshat's voice can easily be registered, which was obvious but the same passion was missing from Guddan's side, maybe because she hasn't realised the feelings to be termed as love. But it was nice one👍🏼

~Akshat had Beautifully described his feelings clearly showing how much important place she holds in his life❤️Loves the fact that he wanted this remarriage decision to be her choice not a compulsion just because she is his wife now.

~ I second, that "I Love You " was intense & passionate one & indicates what you mentioned. The voice modulation of Nishant was brilliant👏⭐️Saru, @bold well said👏

~Those hopeful eyes has the spark of living life once again with that special someone who made him lively. That confession has already given way to blossoming of some of his hearty wishes.

~Captured shots of Akshan followed by confession is beautiful😳 Their faces shows the contentment after confession. Nishika Beautifully portrayed those emotions⭐️

~Guddan's feelings in the room looks very natural❤️

~Akshat was looking dashing in that retro lookAkshat being impatient for his Guddan's answer was treat to watch😳He was clean bowled by the beauty of his wife

~The pain & sadness of rejection was clearly reflected in his inner voice😒Akshan eyestalks are always beautiful whether it is teasing, encouraging, challenging or painful one. That long sigh shot of him after declaring his backout from engagement was 🥺😭

~The sidelook of Kanika was beautiful in that height difference shot

~Confrontation scene of Akshan was awesome⭐️The way she throws the letter near his heart😒 shows how much her heart hurts with his denial & his instantly picking it up with heavy heart shows😭 how deep were the feelings described in it❤️Him saying the confession being his mistake pricks both of their hearts is heart wrenching to watch😭

~The wide shots at poolside are beauty 😛❤️

For the Post:

Edited by kavya1994 - 4 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome post ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Could feel every word written here 😳

Jindal saab was looking so good in the retro look. Poor Jindal saab, I guess even being a purana aadmi, he is the only one who didn't have a spare retro outfit 😆

I felt like giving both of them a hug seeing them sad & I could totally feel their pain of rejection....

Nishika were brilliant as Akshan ⭐️❤️

And Revti ji, Angu kabhi bhi Jindal saab jisa nahi ban sakta warna uska choice aap nahi hoti 

About Kitchen, it has 2 exits, so Jindal saab iss side se ghuske, dusre side se nikal gaye honge 😆

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

~The Best Part of the Episode for me was Jindal Saab's Letter⭐️👏

Few Lines for his feelings-

~The fbs which Guddan remembered while reading letter was on point👍🏼 Well executed by makers to show Guddan realising his husband's trial attempts to confess her👏

~Letter confession scene was good for me. I didn't like merging of their vo, I felt it would be better if it was all Akshat's voice over. The merging of vo took away the essence of scene for me.

The passion in Akshat's voice can easily be registered, which was obvious but the same passion was missing from Guddan's side, maybe because she hasn't realised the feelings to be termed as love. But it was nice one👍🏼

~Akshat had Beautifully described his feelings clearly showing how much important place she holds in his life❤️Loves the fact that he wanted this remarriage decision to be her choice not a compulsion just because she is his wife now.

~ I second, that "I Love You " was intense & passionate one & indicates what you mentioned. The voice modulation of Nishant was brilliant👏⭐️Saru, @bold well said👏

~Those hopeful eyes has the spark of living life once again with that special someone who made him lively. That confession has already given way to blossoming of some of his hearty wishes.

~Captured shots of Akshan followed by confession is beautiful😳 Their faces shows the contentment after confession. Nishika Beautifully portrayed those emotions⭐️

~Guddan's feelings in the room looks very natural❤️

~Akshat was looking dashing in that retro lookAkshat being impatient for his Guddan's answer was treat to watch😳He was clean bowled by the beauty of his wife

~The pain & sadness of rejection was clearly reflected in his inner voice😒Akshan eyestalks are always beautiful whether it is teasing, encouraging, challenging or painful one. That long sigh shot of him after declaring his backout from engagement was 🥺😭

~The sidelook of Kanika was beautiful in that height difference shot

~Confrontation scene of Akshan was awesome⭐️The way she throws the letter near his heart😒 shows how much her heart hurts with his denial & his instantly picking it up with heavy heart shows😭 how deep were the feelings described in it❤️Him saying the confession being his mistake pricks both of their hearts is heart wrenching to watch😭

~The wide shots at poolside are beauty 😛❤️

For the Post:

Hayee Kavya kya lines hai yaar seedha dil chu lia❤️The last line is Isshhhh☺️👏

I respect ur POV regarding Merging of VO but For me it was just perfect bcz CV's carefully given Akshan the perfect lines that needs to be heard from both sides👍🏼For the intense one Akshat was saying the lines while for the facts that needs bubbleness of Guddan reflecting her happiness and which was an answer to her humdardi related questions Cv's gave Guddan's VO⭐️This is My POV😳

Akshan's eye talks are my fav tooo

Thank u for the beautiful pic with a lovely msg for me🤗❤️