Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Meenakshi, Parul and Badi Maa at Nightclub

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Does this title excite you all? If yes, then I would suggest you to read our comical fanfiction posted on  the thread titled 'Abeer & Kunal AT #1 - BroMance Duo, Welcome All'. Read from pages 7 to 11. I'm sure it will lighten up your day. It has been contributed by my fellow users: @meen123 and @mridhu. Please read and have fun!

P.S.: The idea of this fanfic has been inspired by the upcoming sequence in YRHPK of Kunal's ex Shweta visiting the nightclub.

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That was too hilarious. Request to pls continue writing ...

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samyuktha0411

That was too hilarious. Request to pls continue writing ...

Yes i highly request to visit the thread whenever aapka paara high ho, cursing ka mann ho, dil me toofan utha hosmiley37

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Does this title excite you all? If yes, then I would suggest you to read our comical fanfiction posted on  the thread titled 'Abeer & Kunal AT #1 - BroMance Duo, Welcome All'. Read from pages 7 to 11. I'm sure it will lighten up your day. It has been contributed by my fellow users: @meen123 and @mridhu. Please read and have fun!

P.S.: The idea of this fanfic has been inspired by the upcoming sequence in YRHPK of Kunal's ex Shweta visiting the nightclub.

🤣 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37