•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

A scenario that killed Naira and her few left over functional neurons...the accusation wasn't restricted to single line or few seconds...

N: what happened, tell me. 

K: sorry Naira, this question will kill me, we can live in peace, I want an answer. 

N: Ask me.

K: I didn’t wish to ask, but I have to ask.

N: what’s the matter, you please tell me.

K: I know you can’t do wrong, I can’t believe Mitali, tell me and end this matter, there is nothing between you and Mihir?  (1)

N: what did you say, I didn’t hear you, what’s the matter. 

K: Nothing happened between you and Mihir in the hotel room, Right? (2)

N: what did you say, maybe I heard wrong what did you say.

K: Did anything happen between you and Mihir in the hotel room? (3)

N: She gets away.

K: Sorry, I should have not asked this, I had to ask it, else this would have ruined my mind, just tell me, nothing happened, I won’t listen to Mitali. (4)

K: Hugs her and says I know you can’t do this, tell me the truth. (5)  

N:  Recalls their marriage. This is the truth, what you heard, you thought, is true. ( I will not defend myself but will kill you in a single time)

K: *Regrets*

For me her keeping that same attitude after being accused "if you think I'm disloyal even after knowing me for years than I'm"...she need not prove her loyalty...she should have lived keeping her head high...after informing him he is the biological father of her child and she can't snatch away his rights on their child....that single step would have changed entire story...post leap...Kaira could be shown living separately or under same roof...not the way they use to...striving not to let their child suffer...because of their differences...sharing a complicated relationship...where they love and care for each other...but can't have same intimacy, bond, friendship, comfort level and expressiveness...Kairav could be shown affected by them being unhappy and unwillingly living with each other...how parent's interpersonal relationship affects child's psyche could also be shown...but Kaira can live without communication for years but can't live without romance and cheesy dialogues for few hours when they are together...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

If story would have written this way. Makers would miss out separation leap milan saga to have another set of same saga. 

Leap introduction week was good but now hell dissapointing.

I don't know what you people are thinking about single mother concept. I'm damn enjoying and relating to this track I myself a child to a single mother as in my father passed away when I was too young so certain scenes of naira and kairav remindes of my mother and her struggle may be thats y I could relate their bond expect the part child is unaware of father and naira sobbing every then and now for Kartik.  I just watch forgetting there were a couple kartik and naira. And watch Tina and kairav bond this is so damn relatable at least for me.

Last week episodes were damn good even there's a malayalam movie kochu kochu santhoshagal  talk about same concept but only difference is there  it is about single father.

I just say makers should shut this show and allow actors to take up some other shows. Especially shivi should do something else coz until this show is On she'll not leave.