•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Today the episode was important in the sense that Dadi Bua mistakenly cleared one thing to shaan that ridoy is dead...another thing he admitted to feeling something for her but was feeling guilty as she was his brothers wife...so at least one thing got cleared today and as predicted this girl is the female version of ridoy let's see what happens.

Also precap looks promising maybe shaan will get back his memory.

Originally posted by dyer.a

Today the episode was important in the sense that Dadi Bua mistakenly cleared one thing to shaan that ridoy is dead...another thing he admitted to feeling something for her but was feeling guilty as she was his brothers wife...so at least one thing got cleared today and as predicted this girl is the female version of ridoy let's see what happens.

Also precap looks promising maybe shaan will get back his memory.

Yes! I was happy about that. Atleast the prospect of Shaan not acknowledging his love bcoz of Asmita being Ridoy's wife is gone so I am happy about that.

I know but don't trust the makers just saw lopmundra das(moushmi bua ) insta it seems engagement and marriage episodes are being filmed...and I am sure it will be with fake Puchki..let's keep our fingers crossed that this time the outcome is in favor of shamita...and they finally get married.

You are right. Nandini was talking about the Roka being tomorrow in today's episode so they are definitely fast-tracking the wedding. The last time Ridoy Asmita Shaan wedding brought the highest TRPs so I guess they want to recreate the drama. Let us hope they do a bride swap and Shamita get married. If they are talking about Roka then its a Punjabi style wedding...no? I think its easier to do bride swaps in Punjabi style wedding due to ghoonghats and all. Bengali weddings don't typically have ghoonghats.

Edited by prd2bascorpio - 4 years ago