Chewwwing gum track

Posted: 4 years ago

They have had the same party since Saturday , and they are still partying 😒

Then the ridiculous amount of misses of Abhi and Pragya plus family , though they have a connection 🤔. 

Disha came yesterday and she seen Alia and now Dadi😒

Not forgetting the pointless fights of prachi and ranbir and rhea 😒😒😩

That’s every KKB track. Even Chewing gum can’t be stretched out as much as this show is. Also i think there is another maha episode this Saturday🤔

They are likely building to that.

Originally posted by misfit007

That’s every KKB track. Even Chewing gum can’t be stretched out as much as this show is. Also i think there is another maha episode this Saturday🤔

They are likely building to that.

That is for kundali bhagya where sherlin-prithvi are plotting to get preeta married to prithvi in 10 days to officially separate her from karan.

For once they didn't show rhea and aliya. I thought an episode without rhea and aliya would be one that's enjoyable, but that came at a time of such a boring track where the episode is still boring and pretty unwatchable. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

I hope after this long party they finally meet , they should make their mind up not keep cm or get rid soooo much delay 😒

I think they will meet finally.  There's a promo showing Abhi holding Pragya's face.  And spoilers indicate that Abhi will get kidnapped,  escape and go looking for Prachi's mom. So then may be they will meet.  But the whole CM track is just ridiculous. Absolutely unbearable.  

Originally posted by davos

I think they will meet finally.  There's a promo showing Abhi holding Pragya's face.  And spoilers indicate that Abhi will get kidnapped,  escape and go looking for Prachi's mom. So then may be they will meet.  But the whole CM track is just ridiculous. Absolutely unbearable.  

None of the spoilers say that he will see pragya when he escapes to look for prachi's mother. The track will be stretched. And where is this new promo?

Originally posted by sammy17

None of the spoilers say that he will see pragya when he escapes to look for prachi's mother. The track will be stretched. And where is this new promo?

Of course they aren’t. It’ll drag on for another few months. Maybe they’ll finally meet  after the 1500 episode celebration 🙄😒

Originally posted by misfit007

Of course they aren’t. It’ll drag on for another few months. Maybe they’ll finally meet  after the 1500 episode celebration 🙄😒

God knows what track they're going to play after this CM/ album launch even track is over. Plz god spare us of another rhea trapping/ humiliating prachi track. If they keep it up even people wanting to watch for the new gen will get sick and tired. There needs to be at least a little progression and some balance in the difference tracks. By now abhi should have got to know pragya is back in delhi and that accident wasn't some imagination of his (utterly ridiculous that he is under such an impression) and tried to find out where she is. 

There's too many ridiculous and repetitive things being shown now. Prachi and ranbir and their unnecessary arguing makes no sense and half the times it's prachi who is he reason for the arguing because she's so rude to ranbir even if he is being formal or nice with her such as the two times he showed concern for her and stood up for her, she started mouthing off at him for no reason. It literally feels like I'm watching karan and preeta. Thankfully I at least like and see chemistry between prachi-ranbir else I would by now be completely over them. Rhea needs to stop intentionally and actively doing things against prachi despite knowing how it affects her father such as eventually not caring that her father's album party would be ruined or that her father's feelings would be hurt. Why is she shown to not give a damn about her father's reputation or feelings? 

The next track will undoubtedly be more ekta style chewing gum like this CM track that has no relevance to the actual story. 

Originally posted by sammy17

Saw it on Twitter.