Live Update 19.06.19(precap link added)

Posted: 4 years ago

Detailed update will be given by piku

Guddu is near pooside remembering her moments with Aj when he was wiping her mouth with hanky when she returned from hospital him trying to say i love u and him using an example of his frnd she also remembers laxmi's word sang hu tere female bg plays she started reading the letter and Aj is telling and writting the same she ended reading it she folds tge letter and keep it near her heart she close her eyes and remembers their fight and how they become dost she take the saree with her and is smiling she comes to room she says she doesnt know she loves him or not she even doesnt know what the love is but she cant live without him his scoldings become his aadat and she respect his feeling she will wear this saree and do the sagai

In hall everyone is in the party dayan and chorni discussed between themselves about Aj's outfit angu says to revati bhai has wore nice outfit revti says him to sikho something from him angu says his choice is also nice bhusan is also there but Aj is impatiently waiting for guddu dadi and laxmi teases him guddu comes wearing a blue saree Aj at first get mesmerized then get sad while guddu is smiling laxmi announces and says to Aj jayiye and hath tham ke layiye Aj leaves from there everyone is shocked guddu thinks what happened to jindal sahab dayan smirks and says is prem kahani mein wahi hota hai jo manjure dayan hota hai fb is shown where laxmi was going to give saaree to guddu chorni stops her and distract her by asking to choose a saree for her while dayan pours the ink to change the color dayan says Aj's face color will also change similarly the way color of these saree changed fb ended dayan and chorni praises themselves and their foolproof plan 

Dadi ask Aj is he mad why will he not do sagai Aj thinks how to tell maa that guddu's answer is na she doesnt love him At hall revti pats guddu's shoulder she ask guddu is she ok guddu says yes she excuses herself and says she is going upar while guests are gossiping between them laxmi again holds the mike and says there is takrar whrn there is pyaar sasuma and Aj will come soon

Aj is saying to dadi he will not do sagai guddu hears this Aj thinks by not wearing my gifted saree u cleared ur pov i will not tie u in a unwanted rishta guddu thinks what is he doing she dont know she loves him or not bt she is ready to spend her whole life with him Aj denies for engagement and leaves from there .

Guddu comes to the room and takes the letter she says to herself when u dont wanted to do sagai then why u told me that u loved me when u said if i wear this saree u will think my answer as yes then why u denied for engagement why she says  hanesha apki nhi chalegi she leaves from the room

Aj comes to the poolside guddu comes there she says u given the letter and said i love u and u r denying from the engagement u dont love me so keep this letter to urself guddu says u dont want to see tears in my eyes then y u made me cry why u written this letter Aj says u r angry becoz of these letter sorry i should have written this i m sorry its a mistake guddu gets more angry and says its ur mistake Aj says haa

Precap- dadi thanks to kanha for Ashan engagement when guddu was about to make Aj wear the ring ring fall due to wind Antra comes everyone is shocked

https://www.instagram.com/p/By5WFoJBOeY/?igshid=1m2frpg7reuuu

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal !  

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago

Present 

So Guddan Akshat Jindal knows that her husband loves her but she is going to wear the Saree for his love & he has become her Adaat😳 

Dont worry AJ’s Adaat led to his love realization n confession . Guddan Adaat of AJ will lead to her love confession of him. 

Letter me Kya likha tha I love you ??

Now auntys track s needed to make guddu realise her love for him..now she s wearing to respect his decision hihi...budda kya se kya hogaya... Pity him .ab ek aur aane wali hai aur tufan machane ke liye..

Seriously how Guddan can he so naive this is just ðŸ¤¢i doubt she will realise her love after Aunty's entry huh nahi to sautan ko dost na banati kuch bhi bakwas 

This track with aunty will make Guddan really realize her love. She is not quite there yet.

Originally posted by DearZindagi12

Now auntys track s needed to make guddu realise her love for him..now she s wearing to respect his decision hihi...budda kya se kya hogaya... Pity him .ab ek aur aane wali hai aur tufan machane ke liye..

Do you really thing she will realise warna sautan ko dost na banati ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by DearZindagi12

Sach main badi confused hain yeh ladki

Still doesn't understand that this is love. She definitely needs a Bada Wala Dhakka to realize this

Originally posted by kavya1994

Sach main badi confused hain yeh ladki

Still doesn't understand that this is love. She definitely needs a Bada Wala Dhakka to realize this

Confused my foot pagalanti hai yeh kuch Bui bakwas