•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I'd like to take a moment and appreciate the writers of this show.

As someone who ways looks out for finer details within the plot, the CVs haven't disappointed me a bit. Almost minimal, close to zero loopholes in plot and with pretty interesting characters, IMO the show was working just fine!

From the storyline perspective I don't find anything wrong. The characterization is apt and beautiful. Jahnvi isn't the master of all, she has her own shortcomings and this makes it relatable. PK, Dhruv, Kabir and Kavya (even Manohar) have their own shades.

As far as Kabir goes, I am not a Zain fan from his previous shows so I don't care much about his screen space and his presence on the montage. The Kavya Kabir angle was coming out pretty well too, with time, it could've been developed into a gorgeous story.

Jahnvi Dhruv angle was also being managed quite well, her falling for him slowly and their dynamics were soft. With more feelings, the struggle could've been greater and I was eager to watch that!

All in all, I've seen shittier plots and carelessly handled storyline. But here was a tale that was being handled carefully, with PK and Jahnvi both having their own set of skills and weaknesses, making the game real and tough to predict. The thrill element was well intact! Loved the entire Manohar drama.

There was a lot that could've been explored in the current play of things and I'm disappointed with all the changes. Wouldn't be able to see the pairing of Jahnvi and Kabir at all, cause I'm invested more in the story than any of the actors. (If its Jahnvi vs Kabir then it's a different tale)

Signing off with a hearty congratulations to the CVs for coming up with something that's neat and crafted with care, with negligible loopholes. I'm still enjoying everything and looking forward to what's in store.

PS : Sad how scripts are changed overnight to suit the whims of TRP audience.

Originally posted by Morning.Flower

I'd like to take a moment and appreciate the writers of this show.

As someone who ways looks out for finer details within the plot, the CVs haven't disappointed me a bit. Almost minimal, close to zero loopholes in plot and with pretty interesting characters, IMO the show was working just fine!

From the storyline perspective I don't find anything wrong. The characterization is apt and beautiful. Jahnvi isn't the master of all, she has her own shortcomings and this makes it relatable. PK, Dhruv, Kabir and Kavya (even Manohar) have their own shades.

As far as Kabir goes, I am not a Zain fan from his previous shows so I don't care much about his screen space and his presence on the montage. The Kavya Kabir angle was coming out pretty well too, with time, it could've been developed into a gorgeous story.

Jahnvi Dhruv angle was also being managed quite well, her falling for him slowly and their dynamics were soft. With more feelings, the struggle could've been greater and I was eager to watch that!

All in all, I've seen shittier plots and carelessly handled storyline. But here was a tale that was being handled carefully, with PK and Jahnvi both having their own set of skills and weaknesses, making the game real and tough to predict. The thrill element was well intact! Loved the entire Manohar drama.

There was a lot that could've been explored in the current play of things and I'm disappointed with all the changes. Wouldn't be able to see the pairing of Jahnvi and Kabir at all, cause I'm invested more in the story than any of the actors. (If its Jahnvi vs Kabir then it's a different tale)

Signing off with a hearty congratulations to the CVs for coming up with something that's neat and crafted with care, with negligible loopholes. I'm still enjoying everything and looking forward to what's in store.

PS : Sad how scripts are changed overnight to suit the whims of TRP audience.

Bold ..We do not know yet anything about this revamp storyline  So wait and see game  , If its worth watching people will watch ..nahi toh they will move on to something else

Bahu Vs bahu Did not work.. So now Makers are coming with Kabir Vs Jhanvi/Pooja 

Regarding Kavya_kabir-Vyom Triangle No Comment ...

Originally posted by Sumita18

Bold ..We do not know yet anything about this revamp storyline  So wait and see game  , If its worth watching people will watch ..nahi toh they will move on to something else

Bahu Vs bahu Did not work.. So now Makers are coming with Kabir Vs Jhanvi/Pooja 

Regarding Kavya_kabir-Vyom Triangle No Comment ...

Why exactly it didn't work? Every show has this part and here it toh it wasn't just bahu vs bahu. There were many dimensions to it. 

There wasn't any such triangle. Vyom was hardly existent. And Kavya Kabir were okay, not that bad! With Vyom exposed they could've moved ahead with their relationship.

Why exactly it didn't work? Every show has this part and here it toh it wasn't just bahu vs bahu. There were many dimensions to it. 

There wasn't any such triangle. Vyom was hardly existent. And Kavya Kabir were okay, not that bad! With Vyom exposed they could've moved ahead with their relationship.

It was my pov as an audience and you do not have to agree with me :) 

For me it did not work.. making Vyom Villain and double agent and kabir Secret agent ...writing was very weak according to me ....But not everyone has to agree with me :)

That's what I feel. Compared to many other shows, this show has pretty less loopholes. There could have been improvements but the tv audience demands certain things. I love your post though. Everything I've been thinking. Sigh, let's see what's in store next. I hope it's Jahnvi versus Kabir, it will make sense for me. Don't want romance, but star works according to TRPs so l dunno. Thanks for such a positive post.Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SRKisLove

That's what I feel. Compared to many other shows, this show has pretty less loopholes. There could have been improvements but the tv audience demands certain things.I love your post though. Everything I've been thinking.Sigh, let's see what's in store next. I hope it's Jahnvi versus Kabir, it will make sense for me. Don't want romance, but star works according to TRPs so l dunno.Thanks for such a positive post.

Thank you for posting, I was beginning to believe that I was perhaps the only one happy with the story ðŸ˜†

Exactly, Jhanvi Kabir romance will irk me to no end. Though she's already started calling him Kabir from Kabir Bhaiyya. And Dhruv is too cute to be let gone of! :(

True. I won't believe this is bad. It is not commercial but critically well done show.

''I've seen shittier plots and carelessly handled storyline.''

They are everywhere!

Nothing is watchable right now IMP except this show ironically!

Thank you for posting, I was beginning to believe that I was perhaps the only one happy with the story ðŸ˜†

Exactly, Jhanvi Kabir romance will irk me to no end. Though she's already started calling him Kabir from Kabir Bhaiyya. And Dhruv is too cute to be let gone of! :(

Me too felt that after reading posts.

Right now,  they need to buck up