Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa OS: There is no end to love! (Last part added)!

maliha.islam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This may not follow the traditional happy ending.....as there is no end to love....!

Preview

"Forever has never been a measure of time, it's a measure of will"

Mistaaar Kapooor....

He hears her calling him....

Ram blinked his eyelids lightly...

Mistaaar Kapooor....listen nah...!

Ram turned....flickering his eyes....

Mistaar Kapoor....you na...never listen to me...

When did I do not?

Never! Ever!

Aaah....as in...madam? He pouts...

Mmmmm....she bites her lips....

Bolo bhi...!

Priya twinkles her eyes...don't get me started huh! I have a "Long" lists of complaints...Priya makes a measure stretching her hands....if I get started with it nah Mr. Kapoor...a lifetime may seem smaller compared to that!

Ram chuckles...Mrs. Kapoor....we have an eternity now....to remain together! Just shoot!

Her teary eyes shed a drop of dew....registering his words!

Ram consoles her through his eyes....

A slight curve formed upon her face....Ram assumed it to be a gesture of gleam!

She commences....remember? The first time? We met? in the cafe? You were too late Mr. Kapoor!

Hmm...he laughs...then?

She makes faces recalling the next one from her list...and that Vineet mishmash? That actually hurt me, you know! She makes an angry face!

Okay baba...I am sorry! He says folding his palms jointly!

She smiles...which clearly depicts that she has accepted the apology...

He displays a contented smile..... When he looks back, that engagement incident hurts him equally.....today, he is glad to have the chance to rectify!

Priya also grins...feeling lighter...letting the grudges out!

Seeing her happy....he wills to accommodate more of the grievances concealed within her....

Priya....? He calls out....though his voice was a little indistinct....she acknowledged it instantly....

Haaa....Raaam?

Aaaah....say it again?

She blushes.....what?

My name?

Don't you know it?

I would say, you don't know your husband's name properly...

Accha?

I guess so!

Priya opposes....i know it well!

Then why don't you call me by my name?

I will...from now on!

For how long?

For ever.....! 

- Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people -

"Even After All this time,

You owe me."

Ram flashes a happy smile.....

Priya heaves out a sigh...

He observes her panting in discomfort....

He recalls the moment Priya comforting him....after six long years....when he was lying unconscious....soon after seeing Priya with Peehu in a weeding venue...

Priya...? You listening? I am sorry!

She murmurs...for what....Ram? For being that harsh to you....seeing you after 6 painful years!

I don't remember you being insolent! I admired knowing the depth of our love! As it says, the more the intensity, the acute the reactions! I am the one who needs to be sorry being the withholder! I stashed my existence from you for six damn years.... She replies in a low tone....! *(refereed to Priya living separately in Dubai with Peehu)

I wish I would have strived to know the truth...behind your unusual behavior *(referred to Priya pretending to get divorce in season 1)

Back in mind, I feel how foolish that act was! I am sorry, Raaam! I would always regret that decision of mine!

Communication is the key, darling! I wish I would have believed more in the intentions than the actions! (**referred to Ram devoting blindly on Niharika)

Hmm...but the great part is we learnt a lot from our mistakes! Thank you Raam!

For...? A faint smile forms upon his face..

For, choosing US...this time!

I would choose US against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be!

Aaaah! You too started quoting! How nice! She pinches him...mimicking a comic tone!

Well, the influence of companion you see! He punches back...

Ohoooohoooo! You couldn't quit taking tablets, being in my companion...could you?

Errrr...I didn't swear by you nah! That's why!

Then, now swear on me, that you would never have tablets!

Okay babaa....i swear by you...he attempts to stir his wrists....so that he could reach her front...

No need to move now!! I believe you!

Ahan Mrs. Kapoor! That sounds so sweet!

It sounds even sweeter whenever I hear this "Mrs. Kapoor" from you!

Ram hears a hazy sound...a panel of experts discussing over a pile of papers....the only familiar word he could follow from the conversation was the salutation: "Mrs. Kapoor"....

He knew that they are discoursing on Priya....

He did not want to waste a moment....

He asks loud: and madam? You are done with your looong list?

No way!

Then? Resume...please?

Priya's face beams in happiness...by the way....you can say now! She suppressed a candid laugh....

What....he frowns....

That you are sorry!

For what Ma'am?

Her eyes fills up with tears....

He could feel the feeble sob...he soon realizes which incident she's pointing toward...

Priya....he mumbles....i don't think I have the rights to say a mere "sorry"....someday, I will earn your apology...for...for getting your finger print on that divorce paper (**season 4)!

She heaves out a sigh...of satisfaction....!

"U Make Me Feel Complete Coz You Are A Piece Of My Heart
You're The One For Me I Knew It Right From The Start
Yeh, We Can Never Be Apart,
We Can Never Be Apart, We Can Never Be Apart."

Priya....? You slept? His voice shakes a little in apprehension....

No...why Ram?

Priyaaa....i am sorry! Once again! Please consider it!?

For what baba?

For leaving you alone...soon after our wedding! (**referred to Ram flying for USA the day after the wedding)

It's okay Ram!

No Priya, It is not okay!

Ram...if you say sorry for this, what would I do then? I left you for five long years! All alone! She divulges...

Let it go Priya...let go....we both will feel good! A drop of tears roll down the corner of his eyes...

Her palms tremor to reach him out....

He also attempts to caresses her forehead...but fails!

Both laugh scornfully...the destiny! Always played it part to keep them apart!

Ram again calls for her...Priyaaa?

Huh?

Priyaaa....this time no fate can tear us apart, I promise....he closes his left fist in determination!

Priya smiles making an adorable face....awww.....accha?

Yes, just wait and watch!

Seems like the palaver involved here would take too long to complete....she sighs!

It does not matter, no? We have abundance of time...he gestures back at her...

She flutters her eyes in unison...

A sudden commotion from a bunch of people startles her....

Ram who just shut his eyes a few seconds back....stirs sensing her distress....

Offoooo Priya....you are still the same! Starts panicking hearing even a slight sound...he suddenly makes a loud laugh!

Hawww....you are making fun of me?!?

He grins flashing his upper jaw...you fool! I always make fun of you, that you don't even know!

And when that is?

Hahahahhahaha! Promise me, that you won't kill me...hearing this!

Raaam, are you trying to hide something from me? She sounds a bit confuse...

No baba! I don't dare! But yaa, there is something that I would you like to discover...!

Tell me na please! She insists in her ever so captivating tone....

Remember? We were in Sydney...one night, you were so frightened....of ghosts and all!

Haa, so? She raises her brow...

Madam, there was no ghosts and all huh! I made you fool! I kept playing horror videos on my phone!

Hawwww.....Raaam! That is not fair! She makes an angry face!

Everything is fair in love and war Ma'am! I heard you complaining about me to your mother...so planned to bully you!

She moues...I am not talking to you huh!

U can't stay without talking to me!

Hehhehehe! She pouts...that is true! However, I also have something to let you know!

Yes, Madam? I know, you have a bucket full of my secrets...don't you!? He winks...

Of course Man! After all, Mrs. Kapoor...I am! Remember?

Yaa....how can I forget that?

Raam....remember? Once you spent the night with Peehu...in my flat? You two were sleeping together. You know what, I have recorded both of you snoring...away to glory! That is so cute...you need to see that once Ram! She let out a deep sigh...

The mention of Peehu agitates him....which Priya could sense well....

Raaam....Priya continues in hesitation...whatever happened...was just meant to happen...Peehu is in no fault!

Ram feels irate....just look at your state Priya...he winces in pain!

Raaam! Whatever happened to me, happened as it was in my destiny...just look at the positive sides nah...we are at least united...united such a way where no one can interrupt our little chat...no one can draw any rift between us!

Priyaa...you are saying so because you have a heart as big as the ocean...I am not as great as you are!

Raaam! You love her way more than I do!

That was my biggest mistake...you know! He sounds furious...

Raaam! Raaam! Look at me...please listen to me!

Ram stares aimlessly at the white painted wall....everything around him seems hazy due to his tearful eyes...

Raaam! Please open your eyes! Accept the truth!

No Priya! You know what disgusts me more? That you are taking her side...! Maybe that is because you are her mother...but I cannot Priya...I cannot...ever forgive her!

Raam! You know, Papa always says...no heaven or hell is too far....it lies just right here on the earth only! For us, the ordinary beings, there is no bad karma...or good karma...the only karma exists is the actions to accept our destiny, once we accept it wholeheartedly, the reactions will follow!

Ram listens to her quietly....though he couldn't make any sense out of her words...one thing he got sure about was he must have done some "Karma" in his life, and the reaction of those karma was Priya herself! The angel of his own little earth!

"The bird in flight saw only this:
A branch waving its arm for long

To say goodbye? Or to call it back?"

In an attempt to turn toward him, she whimpers a little in twinge! She knew well, each of her woe, was hitting him straight in his heart! Raaam...she seeks for him...knowing that she had a little time to resolve this!

Ram sways a little to have a direct view of her....

Haaa...Priya...bolo! He responds in an empathetic tone...in a hope that his prompt response may heal the pain a little?

Raaam! You know, seven years back, when you were leaving for a business meeting...and I met with an accident and slipped into coma? You know, what made me come back from coma? The yarn to tell you the truth....that it was Peehu....our daughter Peehu...who was at fault...not that boy who she blamed...what made him taking his own life...

It seems his world span all over again...where did he lack? How could their upbringing fail such drastically? Priya interrupts his scattered layers of emotions....if you observer Ram, noble souls are always tested...it is not at all your faults...don't ever blame your nurturing! Let me tell you something funny, good seeds sometimes deliver to a rotten bit...that doesn't make the root any less exemplary! You are such a gem!

No Priya, I am not! He shrieks aloud...I have hurt you so badly...numerous number of times!

Did not I do hurt you? I too did...right? We are humans Ram! I am happy that we could work it out despite all our faults....

Ram's face beams with happiness....today, when he turns back, he can recall only the happy moments with Priya...no regret, no guilt, no repent...did Priya do it intentionally? To make him free from the burden buried inside him? Does it hint toward an end? He wheezes in desolation...

Priya obstructs his blends of thoughts....

Raaam....i am not done yet, okaaay? She enounces with the right amount of dominance...

He smiles endlessly...aaaah! Thank you Ma'aam!

For?

For not leaving me!

I won't ever leave you!

Promise?

Promise!!

Aaah! Both of them exhales a sigh of relief...

Raam...you know what? I am actually angry with you!

He frightens a little...really?

Haaa!

But why Priya? That I did not drive carefully? He awaits intently to know the answer!

No silly!

Then?

She takes a little bit of time...to sum it up! Raam! You know....what had hurt me the most? Remember, when Natasha-Kartik separated? You had been so insensitive...that time! She weeps in grief!

Ram nods in aggression!

She shivers a little....

He perturbs in worry....was she feeling cold?

She complaints instantly...aur...Raam...on the top of everything, why do you always keep the AC in the powerful mode? So dominating you are! She sneezes abruptly in protest!!

He keeps searching for the AC remote...not finding that anywhere near, he attempts to get up from the nursing bed!

Edited by maliha.islam - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maliha.islam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Note: In this ending bit, the story will take an unusual turn...i would sincerely request the viewers continue reading this chapter, ONLY and ONLY IF YOU WANT TO!

Thanks to each one of you for your valuable time and comments!  

Unison of the souls

"A quietness has taken over, No, not sadness

Somewhere, my breath is trapped, no, not sadness

A quietness has taken over"

A dignified yet unsmiling face seeks for the attention from a static young man...sitting on the waiting area...

Mr. Shergil?

You listening?

Huh? He stares upward barely...

As presumed, the lower back of Mr. Kapoor has gone paralyzed...

Vikram remains motionless..

The gentleman remarks in a reserved tone flipping the files kept on his hand....we can assure a slight chance of improvement for Mr. Kapoor though!

Vikram smirks...following the opine....What would you choose? A meagre life or a better death? His over occupied mind throws that million dollar question at him!

His mind visits back the morning incident when an outrageous Ram dragged Priya out of the house...(**soon after the sequence where Peehu demanded to choose either Priya or her) bringing her to the garage....Vikram and Khush ran behind them...before Vikram and Khush could reach RaYa, they had already left the place....Vikram, Khush & Myra leave individually to follow them....few moments later, Ram notices the rear view and finds Vikram following them precipitately...Ram fastens the ride

The moment Vikram notices that none of them had buckled the seat belt...he catches the speed...and gestures them to put the seat belt on...Ram in an attempt to buckle up the belt on Priya...loose the balance and hits the car with a truck coming their way! The horrendous sound kept resonating in Vikram's mind over and over!

***********************************************************************************

"That story that I spoke of,

I wrote,

Today,

I heard it from myself

No, not sadness

A quietness has taken over"

Ram keeps looking for the remote...while moving his palm in the process, he feels a nibbling pain in his wrist...he slowly open his eyes...he finds himself in an unfamiliar set up...he attempts to rise up...but couldn't sense any feel in his bottom! His mind visits back the conversation (dream sequence) he just had with Priya...a pale smile appears on his face! Slowly, the smile disappears as the car incident flashes upon his mind...he turns back to the other side of the sliding partition of glasses...he peeks over the division...to find Priya lying lifeless.... His querying look at the doctor on duty needed no mention that he wanted to know about his life....the gentleman in white lab coat flashes a formal smile at him...he hears a group of Doctors discussing over the files...due to the brain hemorrhage, Mrs. Kapoor has been given life support! Suddenly the mere happiness of been able to be alive even after the terrible accident they had, vanishes away...he just wanted to slip into expiration!

Have you ever felt happier in your sleep than while awake? Do you ever give a thought why it happened? Why do we always seem to be happier in our dreams than in reality? Maybe because we are free from our anger, our ego, our convolution? Maybe because we act understanding, forgiving, emphatic there?

He is happier that he could still possess the ability to imagine...to dream...to fantasize...but there must have had a reason behind the dream he just had....people tend to visualize those thoughts in dreams concealed in their little corner of their mind...struggling to experience the ray of materialism! He suddenly recalls his promise (made to Priya in his hallucination)...yeah, he badly needs to earn that...someday! "Some days" that are the hardest to obtain...he sighs!

"I was given dawn, this night too, also the day, but

I am the one who chose the evening

I am the one

who chose evening

No, not sadness

Just, a quietness has taken over"

Before he could feel how he was exactly feeling, Vikram enters the room huffing...both barely look into each other's eye...Vikram stares at him with an apologetic look...an uncontrollable stream of tears flow down his eyes...Ram struggles to take out the oxygen mask tied to him....Vikram whines for a while..hiding his face tight with both of his palm...He abruptly clings to Ram's arm...Ram did not know how to react to it....he found it incapacitate to breathe...

Suddenly Sudhir barges in...Vikram abruptly goes on his knees seeing Sudhir...folds his palm and closes his eyes...he attempts to open his mouth once...but couldn't manage to say even a word!

Sudhir holds him by his shoulder...and brings him to the stool placed near...

Vikram: I am sorry, uncle...he utters with a closed set of eyes..

Sudhir: for what beta?

Beta, some course of incidents are pre planned for us...by the Almighty...our fate places us there...as determined...there is no way to escape...

Vikram stares with a blank look in his eyes...Sudhir continues in a determined tone...let's see it like this Vikram...if this accident had not taken place, would there be any guarantee that Priya would be alive forever? Beta, every human is mortal, but it is our intentions and actions that longevities our lives once we expire! Vikram still gapes at Sudhir blankly...

Sudhir goes near Ram...smiles at him..with an intent to comfort him...he slightly slides his hands over Ram's covered forehead with gauze...he blinks staring at the ceiling...Sudhir brings out a piece of paper...

Ram...Priya wanted to donate her organs....this had always been her wish...Sudhir looks intently...directly into Ram's eyes...Ram maybe somewhere in the world, some people need these (her body organs) more than we need Priya! We need to let her go with content...so that the soul can rest in peace! A dew appears in the corner of Ram's eyes... slowly dropping down...tickling the side of Sudhir's palm...

Ram, Sudhir says, why do we live? Merely to breathe, to extend the lineage, and to barely die one day? Is it the only meaning to life? Why do we always nurture a fear for death? Death of the body is not at all a bad thing beta, but the death of the soul is! Even if she leaves us today, her goals can never leave us...she would live forever in those countless souls who would derive new life due to her! Just look at her Ram, she's lifeless, the body departed soon after the injury...let the soul rest in peace...Ram, please sign on these papers, make her free from this artificial "life support"...

Before they could conclude to any point, an attendant reaches running there, informing one of the Doctors in charge, "Sir, bed no. 10 requires the heart transplant immediately, but the toddler's parents couldn't organize that yet " a team of experts whisper quite a few things among them...

Some people just never cease to help us even while leaving....Priya is one such...she has blessed his dreadful life with a solid goal...a slight smile appears on his face thinking that...to which Sudhir reciprocates back...he endeavors to sign on the papers held by Sudhir...but couldn't manage to provide his written signature! Soon, they arrange to get his thumbnail on the pile of papers!

Sudhir rushes to fulfill all the required formalities...Vikram wipes his sopping face turning backward...Ram calls him back, Vikram yaaar! His tone trembles in, the voice was cutting off due to the oxygen mask, he continues: Vikram...the more you received from me, the more I have become indebted to you...he murmurs! Vikram could not understand his insights...he quivers to utter, "Will you do me a favor, yet again..."?

"Come, let us build a night

On the marble edifice of silence

let us swathe ourselves in the sheets of darkness,

and ignite the twin candles of our bodies . . ."

Soon Mr. Kapoor was wheeled inside the partitioned room....his bed was placed near Mrs. Kapoor...Vikram brings out a bunch of papers carried with him on request of Ram...a deed of will it was...inscribing Ram's will to grant his body organs the moment he emits his last breath! He leaves the papers to the side table as promised to Ram!

Soon they dim the light, and scale down the air condition to the moderate temperature as requested..the night seems to coming down....though for the couple lying to adjacent seats, it was just the beginning of an eternity! He contends to get the paper kept near the bed side table....strives to print the impression of his thumb.. he glares back at his better half...he could see her smiling in her sleep...his mind flashes back the divorce paper incident (season 4)...he notices the stream of tears flowing down her cheeks....a moment later, both the husband and the wife found smiling through tears...maybe none could see his lady smiling the way he can...for them, she was already declared as clinically dead as soon as the "life support" was taken out! But he can claim it with rightful attest...that he has finally, earned her apology!

Sudhir's lines re-echo back in his mind...the souls need to be alive than the body! He knew very well, without Priya, his soul would cease to live! And today, he would like to take this opportunity on behalf of both of them, to express his gratitude to the universe, that it chose the same fraction of moment for them to bid adieu to this materialistic world, to embrace the eternity at the same point of time...he felt thankful to his dear friend Vikram, to his daughter Peehu too...the symbol of their love...unknowingly contributed to bring them together...to unite them FOREVR!

He struggles to take out oxygen mask...removes the needles injected inside his wrists...takes a slug of the sedatives from the medicine tray kept near his bed...he slowly consumes the entire bottle, he endeavors to reach her...soon their palms got under-joined...he heaves out a breath of peace, happiness, perpetuity, immortality... leaving behind the materialistic earth!

Outside the cabin, unaware of the scenario inside the room, Vikram and Sudhir got devoted in a pledge, for the freedom of the anatomy!

*************************************************************************************

"You gave me a forever

Within the numbered days

And I am grateful"

"Ram"....she entitles...

Haah...boliye ji....

Thank you!

He laughs...shaking his head in a way that he exactly knew what she's going to talk about....

She continues, thank you...for saving me, from being shot! (**referred to Priya being targeted at the gun

point by Anushka)

Thank you Ram, thank you for fulfilling all my wishes...those are my favorite seven days...you know!

He kept looking at her...with a content in his face...

Thanks Ram...for choosing us...over everything....(**referred to the Valentine's day party, season 2)

She recommences....thanks for that Night!

He winks....which night..Ma'am?

She grins...the one when I went drunk....thanks for having roadside Kulfi to pacify your drunk wife!

And...madam?

She pouts...and thank you Ram...for not changing our wedding venue (**marriage scene from season 1)....thanks for accommodating my stuffs onto those three little drawers....hahahhahahahahhaa!

He grabs her near his heart...and puts his finger on her lips...You know what, Mrs. Kapoor? You are my favorite laughter of all time...in fact you are my most favorite of all time in the history of ever!

Edited by maliha.islam - 4 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The two souls tied in a arranged bond of marriage but eventually fallen in love and had accepted all the mistake as well as rectified it but the separation they couldn't effort it.  

In the last time also the two fav8 people of them were their to fulfill the last wishes of them and in the last time of togetherness they cannot be separated.

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Superb. Do write more on RaYa.

RaYa's love is ETERNAL. Loved ur writing.