wait, watch and have patience !!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

those who wants to take a break chill guys don't take stress .Image result for ye ishq nahi aasan bas itna samajh lijiye shayari

its antara matter which is scaring u ppl just wait for the track to shape up first ..

love story without bumps is monotonous with only love love and love ...

fun part only comes when love story has a challenges...

risk factor kaha nahi hota...

accident ke darr se car ,walk ,flight chodte hai kya jeena...

nahi hai na..

same with stories up's and down's part of life ..

its roller coaster u see..

if everything is hunky dori kahani katam ..

love huwa ,ahem huwa ,bache huwa aur serial katam hai na..

---facts of aj-antara ------aj still has a mind block about his past and guilt followed by that ..

he can't let go antara and now guddan is his love he can't leave her too..

closure to the past will be clarity to the future ...

what u want friends  antara being always between akshan no way's ..ya....aj has to close that chapter and for a fruitful future that's needed otherwise akshan won't be happy ...

with fake antara/real antara aj will get a clarity were he wants to be how to shape his life now .

its his quest now ....

facts of aj-guddan ---even though there are in love something stops them ..

fear of losing ..

guddan-she has her set of confusion is it love is it hamdardi or name sake..what if he loves antara and i am just an second option in his life ..

aj-is the love with guddan right thing or am i fair to antara because i always loved ,is it right to fall in love at this age is it fair for guddan 

aj-guddan---can this work ,what if doesnt..

these are all the blocks that akshan will have if love story is simple and straight..

possibilities of antara track --with her onboard aj will get a clarity and there won't be 2 ways now .

its challenging for him but eventually he will decide ...

till now we always saw guddan trying to prove what she and aj has in there relationship..

it was always about her journey being his wife,saas to his bahu's,bahu to his mom ..

guddan has always proved herself and of course aj was her support as a mentor and as a friend ..

society questioned there status of relationship as a couple ..

mentally and dutiful couple tho te but there was no intimacy no physical proximity in them ..

thanks to aj who not only confused guddan but himself to that there relationship is related only on friend zone and dead end and pointless ..

--no wonder durga always challenged guddan and taunted of not being a wife who has intimacy as wife normally ..

that factor made guddan weak --blame goes to aj and his state of mind he was not ready for it ..

but now that he knows she is the one he wants to spend his life with this big speed breaker antara is the only way to give him clear pix of what he wants, whom he wish to be with and most important whom he wants closure from ...

its his quest now..

till now aj was spectator of things going on .

ppl came and questioned insulted guddan and even though he fought back he couldn't clear his case there was always a ? in akshan relationship "what next"was question and he had no answers ..

but things will change now ..

guddan will be spectator of things going around and aj will be radar now..

aab jake uska agniparishka hogi..

time has come for him to close few doors to move towards brighter sunlight .

time has come to shut durga's mouth were she thinks she can win using a weak point in there relationship ..

so ppl have patience and watch the show ..

we know few scenes we might hate use remote to skip but taking a break without even seeing not a good move..

----what we may get-

mystery of antara 's death from aj's mouth

durga face-off 

fake /real antara faceoff 

aj closure to the past and moving on to the present with guddan and there will be no more antara topic in there lives noway..

enjoy the ride..

p.s---ppl may agree /disagree but i wanted to write this bass....itna 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes... wait and watch 👍

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Whatever aunty aur uncle ka tochy rouchy romance woh bhi ek hi kamre be 24 7 yakkkk humse jhelna na ho payegaaa 

Baksh do

Yakk the way AJ holding Aunty's hand is giving me michmichi🤢

DearZindagi12 thumbnail

In sab se kuch acha ho ya na ho..forum ki activity badegi and rank increase hoga...

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

True. Time and again ITV has shown a woman's agnipariksha on-screen😕. Now, it's time for our Jindal Saab to do it and prove his love and move on in life without any guilt❤️. 

I'm excited 👍🏼

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

The only thing why I m so disappointed with this track cause logically it makes no sense at all, though this show has shown illogical things several times but those werent that illogical and justified. The only track i had issue with earlier on with glad they wrapped that track up very fast and changed the direction. Like one thing they showed about Akshat's character was how dearly he loved his first wife who died and because of whom he did the marriage, and now they bring that dead wife back that too when he has actually moved one and fell in love with his second wife, this just make things sooo complicated. Mujhse yeh track dekh pana na ho payega. But still from the bottom of my heart, i want this track to actually surprise in a positive way and turn out to be a good track, something which audience love, which has been the speciality of the show in the initial days, its not like I m sure that this will happen, its just a slight hope I have, but more of disapproval of this track for me. 

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Very well said Sahilu👏🤗

There was a reason that the second song Yeh Ishq Nahi Asan was released first, it was CVS way of telling us the viewers tha Akshan journey will not be rosy full of bed of roses, together i will be filled with thorns but they will have to over come it. 

At the end no matter what happens Akshan will be together, come out victorious with stringing their Bonds more securely. 

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True very true...

The most important track to take d love story forward...☺️

Yes thr vl b scenes whch v vl hate 😔 bt d end result is gng to b fruitfull....

M wondering why thr is no promo for such an imp track🤔

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

True very true...

The most important track to take d love story forward...☺️

Yes thr vl b scenes whch v vl hate 😔 bt d end result is gng to b fruitfull....

M wondering why thr is no promo for such an imp track🤔

tha na diya off melodramatic wala

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Very well said Sahilu👏🤗

There was a reason that the second song Yeh Ishq Nahi Asan was released first, it was CVS way of telling us the viewers tha Akshan journey will not be rosy full of bed of roses, together i will be filled with thorns but they will have to over come it. 

At the end no matter what happens Akshan will be together, come out victorious with stringing their Bonds more securely. 

wahi tho 

now story has started ...lovestory starts with hurdles ppl need to know