Posted: 4 years ago

Even a few months back, these two A-list actors was at the top of their game with regard to both films and brand endorsements. And the other heroine was just another up and coming face, who had been seen in a few minutes-role in an espionage spy thriller, starring a superstar hero. There was a common factor between the two A-list heroines - they were managed by the same company. 

While one of them is still considered one of the best actresses we have in Bollywood today, her last film was a damp squib and there have been no announcements from her end. Even her marriage to another top celebrity hasn't really affected her positioning in this industry. On the other hand, her contemporary actor who's being managed by the same team, has had a rough patch in her career. She started off and people called her the next big thing but soon, her career and films lost steam. Even in her latest film that starred the same superstar, she barely had a 5-minute appearance. Now, both the actresses are being replaced in the brand circuit too.

One of them was endorsing a beauty brand and the other was the face of a chips brand. Both their contracts have been terminated earlier this year. And guess what? They all went in the other up and coming actor's kitty who's already proved her mettle with some terrific performances and commercial successes in the recent past. While she's climbing up the charts, these two heroines are lagging behind now. And they are not even at fault. Our khabroo informs us that the brands got tired of the ridiculous demands and the high handed attitude that they had to face at the actresses' teams. Apprently, both the ladies treated them really well but the companies couldn't take the regular tantrums they were subjected to by the team that manages them. Woh bolte hai na chai se garam ketli. This is a classic example of that. But shouldn't the actors also keep a check on this before they lose out on everything? 

The source supplying gossip to pv seemed to be on a roll these days, 3 blinds back to back. 😂😂  And the targets seemed to be YRF talents.

My guess

Actress married to a celeb who gave a damp squib recently- Anushka

The second actress managed by the same company as the first actress who hit a rough patch- Pari 

Who is the up and coming actress replacing them? 

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago

Sara chorifying brands from nushkie and pari? Pari kabse A list hogayi?

Epsionage film ... maybe raw ...who had 5 minute role mouni?? I dont know

Tapsee didnt hv 5 minute roles although there was an article regarding a chips brand for her

What other spy film got released... raw raazi anything else?

Was simba a spy film???

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 4 years ago

Tapsee replaces anoushka in nivea and pariniti in chips brand kurkure

Can we consider her??

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

Tapsee replaces anoushka in nivea and pariniti in chips brand kurkure

Can we consider her??

Was gonna ask the same thing. Did Anu lose Nivea and Pari Kurkure? So if Taapsee is endorsing these brands the up and coming actress is indeed Taapsee. 

Chips brands... Lays, Kurkure, Bingo..

Originally posted by Melissaa

Was gonna ask the same thing. Did Anu lose Nivea and Pari Kurkure? So if Taapsee is endorsing these brands the up and coming actress is indeed Taapsee. 

I already saw new tapsee lotion ads... kurkure also pari lost i guess

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

I already saw new tapsee lotion ads... kurkure also pari lost i guess

You are right. Espionage thriller was Baby starring Tapsee, and Pari did Kesari with Akki.

Originally posted by hantel

You are right. Espionage thriller was Baby starring Tapsee, and Pari did Kesari with Akki.

Oh ... that spy movie baby .. hmm.. understood.