Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Behind every mishti ...

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

*3 months ago, still holds good*

Thank you team yrhpk for keeping bade Papa and Abir intact ... Every month, you give me a chance to come here and see how wonderfully you have still maintained the characters, infact they are getting better and better , looking forward to more reposts 

Ok I am yet to see today's epi but it seems that bade Papa has stood up for mishti again

We say that behind every successful man there is a woman..this quote is equally true if ve reverse it

I mean it took lord Shiva to make maa Parvati realise that she actually has a maa Durga inside her...if she is cool calm composed..she also has that anger capacity and strength to fight the evil in the world. Imagine from that era we have come to this where women are suppressed physically mentally or emotionally. Times are changing but we still have a long way to go.

I like the way bade Papa Abir and even nanu don't interfere much; let the women in their life take their own decisions let them make mistakes give them the required strength to get up again and rather being in the foreground, stay in the background to help them whenever they get vulnerable. Unlike Benba who wants to control Kunal and Abir 

Bade Papa has given mishti the wings and Abir will definitely let her fly high

Abir bade Papa and Mishti are my fav fav characters and I hope they remain the same for the entire series 

God has been kind enough to give me a set of family and friends who have always supported me.. taught me to stand up on my own feet.let me be and speak my heart out; even if I get someone who has 5% qualities of Abir bade papa..i will be very very sorted...and now I feel it is my responsibility to do something real good to the world as a return gift to God  😊

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail

Post lambi hai I know but do read and comment..I enjoy reading your views here 😊

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Ok I am yet to see today's epi but it seems that bade Papa has stood up for mishti again

We say that behind every successful man there is a woman..this quote is equally true if ve reverse it

I mean it took lord Shiva to make maa Parvati realise that she actually has a maa Durga inside her...if she is cool calm composed..she also has that anger capacity and strength to fight the evil in the world. Imagine from that era we have come to this where women are suppressed physically mentally or emotionally. Times are changing but we still have a long way to go.

I like the way bade Papa Abir and even nanu don't interfere much; let the women in their life take their own decisions let them make mistakes give them the required strength to get up again and rather being in the foreground, stay in the background to help them whenever they get vulnerable. Unlike Benba who wants to control Kunal and Abir 

God has been kind enough to give me a set of family and friends who have always supported me.. taught me to stand up on my own feet.let me be and speak my heart out; even if I get someone who has 5% qualities of Abir bade papa..i will be very very sorted...and now I feel it is my responsibility to do something real good to the world as a return gift to God  😊

aww i second your thoughts completely. 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Even i completely agree with your thoughts.I am speechless after reading ur post.

I have noticed one thing here. All of you are very experienced and mature people.How nicely you all put ur thoughts into words.👏

Yes, Badepapa has given Mishti the wings and Abir will let her to fly.😊

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Even i completely agree with your thoughts.I am speechless after reading ur post.

I have noticed one thing here. All of you are very experienced and mature people.How nicely you all put ur thoughts into words.👏

hai na? sach me even I am amazed at times. 

Abir saath me udega

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

aww, this is such a sweet heartwarming post! they say every girls first love is her daddy and its true. personally, whatever issues i had growing up, all i needed was my dad and i was sorted. even today if i have a problem, he is the first person i call - dads are special, and dads who give their daughters independence, stand back to watch them take their own path, yet be close enough to pick her up whenever needed are a gift from god!

Its heartwarming to see bade papa on screen, and Abir is the first feminist ITV ML i have seen, so extra points for that.

Whatever happened in her life, if Mishti still holds her head high and is full of self respect, its because of bade papa!

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Uru, such a beautiful piece! Yes, I agree to all the points that you have highlighted. The whole point of empowerment is uplifting men and women around you equally. Appreciating their individuality and accepting the way they are. But at the same time, constructively criticising them if they are wrong. I wouldn't want to put Nanu in this category since I feel that someone who keeps quiet to evil, is equally responsible. Anyway, Abir and Bade Papa was are my favourite. Men like them in real lives are a gem!

Onyourface thumbnail

Oh yes thats why I like interacting here... interesting lot this is...not the usual Fangirls 😜

But guys don't you think we need more PPL..only 8-10 PPL interact here on daily basis :(

Onyourface thumbnail

Life situations circumstances ppl ..I believe come for a reason ..either you succeed or you learn and grow...and the process continues :)

Even bad ppl teach us how not to behave and think like them.😜

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridhu

aww, this is such a sweet heartwarming post! they say every girls first love is her daddy and its true. personally, whatever issues i had growing up, all i needed was my dad and i was sorted. even today if i have a problem, he is the first person i call - dads are special, and dads who give their daughters independence, stand back to watch them take their own path, yet be close enough to pick her up whenever needed are a gift from god!

Its heartwarming to see bade papa on screen, and Abir is the first feminist ITV ML i have seen, so extra points for that.

Whatever happened in her life, if Mishti still holds her head high and is full of self respect, its because of bade papa!

Thanks mridhu

Bold- this...glad someone pointed it out