WU June 18th 2019: Proper Directions to Dil KI Baat

Posted: 4 years ago

Written Update June 18th 2019

Rockstars are 

• Thank you CVS & Entire Team of Guddan 🤗 for the beautiful episode, it was simple, it was normal, it was just enchanting we dont need Screaming, Saas & Bahu Drama,  Yelling, Or Kands or Saazish, viewers are happy with Delicate Epsiodes. 
  • Kanika Mann as Guddan Akshat Jindal from telling off Dayan maturely, from her conversation with her hubby 🤣 & doing his invisible “Hawa Puncture” to realization of Love, all the expresssion, fidgeting, denial, nervous, fear of rejection. She is just superb 🥳🥳
  • Another Rockstar was Sehrish Ali has Laxmi Jindal talking to her Sasurji AJ helping him with suggestions, then being elder sister, friend & guidance to her Saasuma👏
  • Nishant  Malkani was amazing as portraying the confuse, lost boy, scared, nervous expressions 👏

Akshan Room :  

• Guddan tells  Dayan that Jindal Saab has not give her space in his house or room but his DIl also.  It doesnt meant that Jindal Saab has removed Antra from his heart.
  •  Takes her to the balcony tells Dayan  that Antra will always be part of AJ, past & future but i am his Present & future , Antra was his past Sunehari Yaadein.  Jindal Saab has not removed anyone but showed the right path to present & future.  
  • Guddan tells Dayan I am happy that have filled my husbands wound. I was wrong, to misunderstand my husband.  
  • Dayan got direct verbal slap she is about to cry.  Dayan leaves facing humiliation  😈🥳

Living Room:

• Morning  everyone is busy in the preparation for the engagement. It in white & pink.  AJ comes downstairs, Guddan comes to Dadi to give her a box, Dadi seeing Akshan’s expression give them space. Dadi & Lakshmi behind the curtains are looking. 😆

• AJ tries to explain about the food, but Guddan tells him it was my misunderstanding, she apologizes to him regarding her friends misbehavior.  AJ tells Guddan thank you for standing up. Guddan says I have learned from you to stand up for my partner. 
  • AJ tells Guddan that place belongs to you Guddan I have kept the Past in the Past & see the Future. (Temporarily bacho seeti🥳)
  • Guddan smiles and says thank you.
  • She is about to leave but AJ stops, he gets nervous, servants collide flower shower on couple, Sang H plays in background, Angad comes breaks Akshan’s eye contact. While picking up the flowers Akshans head collide
  • Behind the curtain Dadi & Lakshmi says Is Na Ho Payega
  • AJ tells Guddan that his friend has a problem, his friends & his wife fight similar to them. His friend has fallen in love with his wife Sacha Wala Pyar
  • Guddan says Acha (love how she says) whats the problem
  • AJ: says voh bechara izhara Karne se scared, or confused hai, their fights are Intense similar to us.
  • Guddan says: then there is a problem, love cannot happen. Tell him not to confess, no Faida, love is not impossible. She leaves  AJ expression are priceless.Bechara Gaya Karam se
  • Dadi goes to take the class of her son, she is very disappointed without saying anything a upset AJ leaves. 
  • Laxmi  complains to Dadi, she didnt pay her 1000rupees, Dadi says she will pay n give. Together they have to push the pyar ke Gaddi of Akshan. She agrees. 

Akshan Room

• Lakshmi comes with flower saying love or Arrange marriage, AJ is like what
  • AJ questions Lakshmi, tells her to speak clearly.
  • Lakshmi says Dadi told me you are going to propose & confess to Saasuma if you confess love Marriage. AJ expressions 
  • If you don’t confess then Arrange Marriage, 
  • AJ is upset, that its not necessary, Its Arrange marriage, your Saasuma doesnt care.

Downstairs 

• Dadi goes to talk to Guddan she calls her Maaji
  • Maaji tells Gudddan its Drama, he is using his friends excuse, to confess his Dil Ki Baat.
  • Guddan try’s to deny, saying it impossible
  • Maaji says  Girl & Boy can be more than friends, I know my son keep you keep your answer ready.
  • Magic wind is blowing, finally Pyar knocking and opening the door of her heart that she closed for her husbands comfort & wish. 

AKshan Room

• Lakshmi suggested AJ if you dont confess the matter of your heart openly how will Saasuma know, talk straightly & confess your Dil Ki Baat. 
  • AJ: can you pass my letter to Guddan

Poolside

• Guddan is nervous walking, denying, fidgeting, saying its impossible 
  • Lakshmi comes what if its Possible, what will be your response. She says what Dadi said its truth, hands her the letter & saree
  • Guddan is excited but shys away from the letter. Lakshmi hands her the letter, Guddan takes it she has butterfly in her stomach. 
  • Lakshmi encourages to read but Guddan says I am scared n dont know how to confess, i dont know anything about Love. 
  • Guddan is about to hand her letter saying hum see. 
  • Lakshmi says biolo Tumse na ho Payega because this love, because AJ gave you Vishwaas that Aap Se Saab Ho Payega
  • Lakshmi encourages guddan saying that in many years AJ didnt give Antraji’s place to anyone but even in your fight its love, you understand each other deeply. If this is not love than.
  • Guddan: we fight a lot, we are not same, likes or dislikes, or hobbies
  • Lakshmi says  i am less educated than you Saasuma but I understand that two Mangents meet when they are opposite one north the other south. Opposites attract
  • Lakshmi says where fight there is love, if in their laughter we see Happiness, in their Sadness is also part of Love.  Lakshmi says before we realize it too late, Love Happens with anyone or anywhere, only Heart can response. 
  • Lakshmi hugs Guddan saying your heart will give the response, she safely gives the letter to Guddan, saying Aap Se Saab Ho Payega
  • Nervous, excited, shy, Guddan  reads the letter, Guddan I love you echos in JIndal Saabs voice 

Precap: Guddan tells herself to her Jindal Saab I cannot leave without you. AJ is impatiently waiting for Guddan, she comes down wearing blue saree looking nervous. 

Rants

Dayan

• unfortunately sorry to say on Day 1 you failed as Chowkidaar of your Saasuma. You yourself told Sasuma  her to cook AJ favorite Dish, which led to reaching Dil, Guddan finding out that its not humdardi but she has made space in her husbands heart, in the process helped her Hubby heal 🥳
  • Both your Saas & Sasurji gave you invisible slaps 🥳😈
  • Did you realize that the mistake wall is removed? That means that Guddan Gupta is gone here stands before you is Mrs. GUddan Akshat Jindal a confident woman & wife of AKshat Jindal, a Wonderful Bahu, &  Your Saas.
  •  

Dadi

• You are a rockstar pushing your Bahu & Son towards each other
  • Love your teamwork with Lakshmi Bahu
  • Love like a mother to Guddan you explained about your Son read to propose his confession to her. 
  • Now with the upcoming marriage, we see a Saas & Mother guiding her Son & Bahu to the straight track & direction to togetherness 

Lakshmi Vardan Jindal

• You were my favorite Bahu from the beginning,  because only you were the one that said you wanted a Saas so you an spend time with your hubby. You were the one who told AJ you can not live alone for rest of your life, you need a companion 
  • One of the fits of yours with Guddan was she not being a good wife to AJ but once you realized during V-Day, Republic Day you started opposing  
  • First I thought you were a follower, but later after Diwali, the your dream with Guddan & Keys,  I realized that you wanted to make your own space in your Saasural, win the hearts. 
  • In phase of Akshan journey we are truly seeing her layers opening up.
  • She may not be educated like Saru & Durga but she understands Real World & Relationship better than them. 
  • I loved as a Friend, & Daughter in law she spoke and gave her advice to AJ with a soft tone but after finishing she lowered her gaze and stepped back. 
  • She respects both of her Saas & Sasurji, she never crossed her Maryada. 
  • i love how AJ trusted Lakshmi Bahu with the matter of his heart, by giving the Letter & Saree
  • Guddan & Lakshmi conversation was very wonderful, love how she told Guddan Saasuma that Opposite Attract, dont be late to confess or else the person will go away.  She is a good friend, Elder Sister, that can guide Guddan to very Happy Marital Life and show her a right direction. 
  • I hope Guddan asks Lakshmi if she  wants to go back to school for her further education

Akshat Jindal

• Sher can roar infornt of his Staff, Employees, Colleagues, Friends  but Duniya Ki Daastoor Hai ki Once Inside Biwi Sahiba is the Boss & Sherni
  • You just need a big fat 🤗 
  • Your expressions were marvelous, bechara got water thrown at him n his Armaan 

Guddan Akshat Jindal

• You rocked, loved you maturely handled your Dayan Bahu, please dont get into her influence. I have feeling after the confession, once you know your Position you will be BBB her more often. 👿 
  • Today you were amazing you have grown up into Mrs. Guddan AKshat Jindal
  • But you broke the heart  of your Jindal Saab unkownly 🤣 
  • I loved the varieties of emotions you portrayed, in showing your first love: Excitement, Nervousness, Jitters, Fear of Rejection, Happiness, Pros & Cons
  • Listen and share with your Lakshmi Bahu if you have any problems, or when Dayan comes n brainwashes you. 

Thank u for the written update piku.. Ur analysis and rants are best as usual🤗🤗

Thanks for wu🤗

Ur analysis and rants are always worth reading loved ur rants❤️

It was fabulous episode with no saas bahu drama it was simple realistic yet beautiful👍🏼 i loved how dayan got invisible slap from her saas sasur we will love to see her bbb by them more often😈she is moti khopdi wali nikammi chaukidar and failed in her job and did beimani to her job Chaukidari ka kam us se na ho payega🤣

Loved Akshan convo bechare ne kitni mehnat se koshis ki thi bt guddiya ne pani fer diya shakal dekhne layak thi unki😆

Loved laxmi bahu and dadi they r true frnd of Akshan and truly wants then to see them together they were star of the day⭐️

Kanika mann and Nishant was excellent in portraying every emotion of Akshan special kanika no one can say she is new comer

Waiting for today's episode

Beautiful analysis 👏👏💐💐💐

Beautiful post dear...wen i read the update i made up my mind not to watch todays epi..dont no y todays live update has made me think like that.upar se zee bi upload nahi kiya episode so youtube mai dekha.. first scene bet durga and guddan was gud..even though i felt guddan sharing every detail with dayan was not necessary but after watching the scene its gud she showed dayan her place ,also proved her that its not humdardi anymore and aj has given a place n his dil and she is his present and future...wah kya chata pada dayan ko...

My nxt fav was guddan aj both apolozised and cleared the pov..sabse fav was how aj tried to make guddu understand his feeling and guddan punctured his armanon ka tyre ..bichare ke shakal dekne layak ta...

Nxt fav was dadi guddan conversation she tried to make guddan realise that aj was talking abt them and his feelings..i kind off expected this kind of reaction from guddan coz aj itna confuse karke rakha ta gudiya ko..bichari ko yakin nahi hora.. i wish maaji ke jara sirf maa bulati ..

Nxt fav was dadi laxmi planning plotting and aj laxmi scene ..its so cute budda was angry saying tumari saas khud nahi chati jaha ladayi hoti vaha pyar hota itseems and how laxmi made him understand first to confess and then wait for her reply..

My all time fav was guddan saying she doesnt know abt love, feelings etc etc and how laxmi made her realise that its love..best part of the episode...

Kudos to cvs for giving beautiful episodes..

Both nish and kanika has done awesome job.nish tho acting mai dance mai king hai pehle se..but kanika ka kal ke dance and aaj ka acting dek ke i was so shocked ye kisi angle se industry ko new nahi lagti...she has improved alot..she is giving tough competition .

Today the entire episode was so beautiful ki sab scenes fav hai... 

Thank you for doing the written dear 🤗

Indeed it was a beautiful episode 😳

Loved Laxmi bahu's scenes with both her saas & sasur ❤️

Hope we get to see more of her scenes with sasurji 😛

Maybe Guddu gets naraz cause Aunty got touchy with him & Laxmi takes Guddu's side. So AJ manaos Laxmi first to help him remove Guddu's narazgi 😳

Excited for today's episode 😛

Originally posted by akshan

Thank u for the written update piku.. Ur analysis and rants are best as usual🤗🤗

hi akshan 🤗

You are welcome dear 😊

Originally posted by Kammy02

Thanks for wu🤗

Ur analysis and rants are always worth reading loved ur rants❤️

• Thank you

It was fabulous episode with no saas bahu drama it was simple realistic yet beautiful👍🏼 i loved how dayan got invisible slap from her saas sasur we will love to see her bbb by them more often😈she is moti khopdi wali nikammi chaukidar and failed in her job and did beimani to her job Chaukidari ka kam us se na ho payega🤣

• Me too it was priceless
  • I know Dayan failed on her first day

Loved Akshan convo bechare ne kitni mehnat se koshis ki thi bt guddiya ne pani fer diya shakal dekhne layak thi unki😆

• Bechara Sher, his Shern is going to pour lots of pani on his Armaan 😈

Loved laxmi bahu and dadi they r true frnd of Akshan and truly wants then to see them together they were star of the day

• They rock team Akshan is amazing and stronger 

Kanika mann and Nishant was excellent in portraying every emotion of Akshan special kanika no one can say she is new comer

• They are perfect in their roles, their chemistry rocks 

Waiting for today's episode

Thank you Kajal dear 🤗

I just love the Invisible Slap it was just wonderful😈

Originally posted by salu6

Beautiful analysis 👏👏💐💐💐

Thank you Salu 🤗

Originally posted by DearZindagi12

• Beautiful post dear...wen i read the update i made up my mind not to watch todays epi..dont no y todays live update has made me think like that.upar se zee bi upload nahi kiya episode so youtube mai dekha.. first scene bet durga and guddan was gud..even though i felt guddan sharing every detail with dayan was not necessary but after watching the scene its gud she showed dayan her place ,also proved her that its not humdardi anymore and aj has given a place n his dil and she is his present and future...wah kya chata pada dayan ko...
  • In the future Guddan is always going to show Dayan place firmly because now Guddan knows she has made place in the heart of her Jindal Saab. 

My nxt fav was guddan aj both apolozised and cleared the pov..sabse fav was how aj tried to make guddu understand his feeling and guddan punctured his armanon ka tyre ..bichare ke shakal dekne layak ta...

• I loved that scene too it was cute, they dont want any misunderstanding in their realtionship 

Nxt fav was dadi guddan conversation she tried to make guddan realise that aj was talking abt them and his feelings..i kind off expected this kind of reaction from guddan coz aj itna confuse karke rakha ta gudiya ko..bichari ko yakin nahi hora.. i wish maaji ke jara sirf maa bulati ..

• It will take time for Guddan to call Dadi Ma she needs time to adjust
  • It shows that in the future Dadi will guide and advice Guddan like Mother 

Nxt fav was dadi laxmi planning plotting and aj laxmi scene ..its so cute budda was angry saying tumari saas khud nahi chati jaha ladayi hoti vaha pyar hota itseems and how laxmi made him understand first to confess and then wait for her reply..

• I I just loved that scene how Buddha has started trusting Laxmi like a friend and confident 

My all time fav was guddan saying she doesnt know abt love, feelings etc etc and how laxmi made her realise that its love..best part of the episode...

Me too 

Kudos to cvs for giving beautiful episodes..

Great job for the CVs for giving us a beautiful episode 

Both nish and kanika has done awesome job.nish tho acting mai dance mai king hai pehle se..but kanika ka kal ke dance and aaj ka acting dek ke i was so shocked ye kisi angle se industry ko new nahi lagti...she has improved alot..she is giving tough competition .

Today the entire episode was so beautiful ki sab scenes fav hai... 

Hi Jyoti

I agree with you that both Nishika were amazing in their roles, Kanika was fabulous in her role especially for a new comer.