Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Episode 18.06.19.....Kuch Rang Pyaar ke aise bhi!

USwamy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sleeping beauty is being woken up by KZ. Sam thinks he is in his home and demands bed tea and when KZ refuses, Sam throws a pillow at her and on realising where he is, apologises. Waise Sam beta, which home were you imagining you were in? Nanu’s home? Ahmedabad ka Taj Mahal or Mumbai’s Sea queen home? And you are used to throwing a pillow at Ramdhari? Kanji? Or Naina? Mujhe Samajh nahi aaya? Khair? KZ reprimands Preeti for serving bed tea. Also yeh Sam coffee se tea person kab se ban gaya? ( I take offence coz I am a coffee person aur coffee ki itni insult😆) Preeti darling handles KZ and serves tea to her favourite Jiju. Cute Jiju saali conversation ( reminded me of my own bond with my Jiju whom I have known since I was a teenager). Phir jiske liye pillow fight kiya, taane sune, us chai ko chod kar Sam bhag gaya.😆

Now some TP scenes of MM, kids and spouses. Only sensible one in that crowd was gang leader’s daughter who didn’t want to miss the school bus. And VO about an impossible dream of those days about a society with pool and gym. Yaaawn!

Sam tip toes home and accidentally hugs SS instead of his beloved. Lol, Sam’s expressions were so cute when SS says, ek saal ho gaya hai, Bachpana chodo, toh Sam sings Dil toh bachcha hai ji. Anyway, Sam goes to wake up sleeping beauty 2 to some horrible Bollywood song. Lifts her up, gets an accidental kiss and puts her on the bed.

Meanwhile, Preeti’s house, we get introduced to the pager. Sach me kya technological marvel tha un dinon. Bechara mobile phone ke popularity se gaayab  ho gaya.😆

Sam leaves, only to be confronted by MM and Sejal notices the lipstick mark. Very conveniently, a worker passes by with a mirror and Sam notices Naina ke pyaar ki nishaani, quickly wipes and fools the fools. ( @ Ross and others who don’t watch spoilers, should watch RDs IV on this scene. He was blushing so much😆)

Sony tv phir Sony tv ka prachaar karta hue.

Naina angry that Sam didn’t have breakfast and says they both were angry and upset that day coz they couldn’t talk to each other. Telephone H&M to Banta hai CVs ka aur isi bahane Sam ko pager mil jayega.

Acting coach impressed with Sam on his Samosa wala act. Waise Yeh coach Sam ke har act se impress ho jaata hai. Khair. Sam is hungry but coach says no, says Bhooka Samosa wala bano.

Precap : Naina feeding Sam with Samosas like there is no tomorrow on bgm Mujhe meri biwi se bachao.

P.S : sorry guys for the pheeka update. Busy day.

Edited by USwamy - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Uma, 

Not a pheeka update,I like it. 

Haven't watched it aur koi iraada bhi nahi hai. Liked your KZ ke ghar ka scene description, I think he was talking abt Takli Dadi ka ghar. 😆

Arrey Sam to kabse chai wala ban gaya hai, kachchi chai, pakki chai yaad nahi kya? 😆since I am tea person I liked it. 😉

Naina kabse itna EK serial wala lipstick laga ke sone lagi. 😆...

Saste Danny ko RD ki tareef karne ke liye rakha hua hai, kuchh RD bhi apni taraf se deta hoga. 😆...iss batch se Sam hi bright student niklega shayad competition ke daur mein. 😆

I watched that spoiler, RD toh bhot hi bole toh bhot sharma raha hai. 

I also watched another spoiler accidently where N is pregnent! Bola tha na. 😉

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lovely title Uma..😊.. like your update

Not sure whether it is because of world cup that that scenes that are not really required are in 🤔– the one abt society gym wasn’t needed.Otherwise the epi was ok. The first day of separation was shown well. Both worried for each other –loved how Sameer took care that N isn’t disturbed.Protecting N’s sleep. He knows what she is going through. Then, N was worried when she got to know that he actually skipped breakfast.  Maybe Samaina should decide and inform KZ that S would just be sleeping at their place, but khaana-peena and all that will be at their home.. this way the daily taunts from KZ – we the audience don’t getto hear.. am fed up..

After a long time we saw Preethi-Sameer scene – and there is a qualitative change in their interaction well brought out by the actors.  Preethi, bound by her sasural’s protocol and at the same time trying to make Sameer’s stay in their home comfortable. Sameer understanding that aspect. Feel bad for Preethi – Shubham maybe good – but dealing with people like KZ and Shubham day in and day out is emotionally draining. 🤔😳And she is what just around 21/22?? Not someone who had yrs of exp handling such folks..

Good to see some progress in Sam’s acting school..👍🏼

Precap 🤔

Agree Uma - some of the bgm songs are horrible.. can't makers do away with those.. and play Samaina's song as bg.. 

Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Uma,

Nice update. Itna TP episode ka tumne update diya that itself is great Uma. Great job 👍🏼

Episode itna boring tha ki mat poocho. My thoughts were exactly like yours when i saw sam demanding tea. Isse pehle toh kabhi na dekha sam ko neend mein aise tea demand karte huye, na naina se aur na ramdhari se toh achanak kya ho gaya ab. CVs bhi na kuch bhi dikhate hai. Upar se jis chai ke liye pillow phenk ke maara usse piye bina chala bhi gaya 

No comments about society peoples useless talk. Sach mein time pass ke liye ghusaya tha cvs ne. 

Naina sameer scene bhi tp hi tha. Pati neend mein pillow se maar raha aur patni kiss de rahi hai 😆 upon that lipstick daalke soyi hai.  That sejal and sahiba scene also looked like forcefully ghusaya tha, ab kyuon ghusaya tha woh cvs hi jaane. Loved what sahiba said to sejal ki vanitha ke sath kam time spend karo. That was one good advice. 

Acting class scene mein i liked how adithya was genuinely cheering and clapping for sameer. He was dil se happy for sam. Inki friendship achchi jaayegi. Adithya is a nice guy. 

So now our hero is hungry. Yeh toh hona hi tha, raat ko na naina ne aur na KZ ne khaana diya and he skipped breakfast too. Ab compensate karne ke liye naina toos toos ke samose khilayegi 😆

Precap is 

PS Superb title Uma. 👍🏼 That was the show i watched before YUD and it was a beautiful show. Loved it. 

Edited by Sakshi607 - 4 years ago
Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wonderful update uma, 

Mr economics ko tho Bahut bada phone bill aane wala hain Cox he called her and they spoke for the whole night  😆

Poor sameer KZ ko naina Samaj Raha tha ya kanji pata Nahin 🤣 

Felt sad for preeti. Mr economics ko jaanwar lene mein I mean pager lene mein fusool paise kharch kar sakta hain aur preeti ki beauty parlor course ke liye waste lagta hain kamaal hain bhai😡

Hamare sasur aur damaad ki jodi is the best on ITV. 🤣Ab toh hug bhi hogaya aur kiss bhi hojayega 🤣Nai ? Ab toh chai pe charcha karenge kabhi tame mila toh

Sameer lifting naina aur naina kissing sameer very cute sach mein song was so apt na kajre ki dhaar na Motiyon ki haar, naina has been very modern being from a orthodox family never applies bindi, no maang mein sindhoor ab toh mangalsutra bhi Nahin . 

Sameer to baal baal Bacha warna gaal pe lipstick ki nishan dikh Gaya hota.

Ab toh sameer ko samose se allergy hojayegi🤣

Mujhe meri biwi se bachao bol raha hain ya bachha ho bachha ho bol raha hain. abhi SR hoke 2 months hua hain nai 🤣 sameer couldn’t keep his hands off of naina.want to see naina’s mood swings, tantrums and her food cravings and how sameer will fulfill her wishes 😆

asmita21180 thumbnail

Originally posted by: USwamy

Sleeping beauty is being woken up by KZ. Sam thinks he is in his home and demands bed tea and when KZ refuses, Sam throws a pillow at her and on realising where he is, apologises. 

This was most TP scene sahi me ..coz we have never seen him talking like this with Naina Mata like he does with Nirmala Mata....Aur chai to aise maang raha jaise Naina iske hukum ki begum  hai (Ghulam ) ...

By the way imagine agar ye pillow talk sahi me Naina ke saath Karta to Naina wahi pillow palat ke sameer pe maarti ..Fir dono ka room chase sequence , then hugs and both staring each other and BG me 90s ka koi song ..Then Rakesh disturbs them ...Lekin Sam babu ko chai fir bhi nahiN milti..🤣🤣

Waise Sam beta, which home were you imagining you were in? Nanu’s home? Ahmedabad ka Taj Mahal or Mumbai’s Sea queen home? And you are used to throwing a pillow at Ramdhari? Kanji? Or Naina?smiley29 Mujhe Samajh nahi aaya? Khair?

exactly my point ... Sameer ka ye neend me aise baateN karna ,ya haath pair maarna (Pillow maarna ) ye offer sirf special members ke liye simit hai...(Dadi and KZ) 😂😂

KZ reprimands Preeti for serving bed tea. Also yeh Sam coffee se tea person kab se ban gaya? ( I take offence coz I am a coffee person aur coffee ki itni insultsmiley36) Preeti darling handles KZ and serves tea to her favourite Jiju. Cute Jiju saali conversation ( reminded me of my own bond with my Jiju whom I have known since I was a teenager). Phir jiske liye pillow fight kiya, taane sune, us chai ko chod kar Sam bhag gaya.smiley36

yes that convo between Sam and preeti was so good... And sam saying ki mai kitna lucky hu jo mujhe Naina jaisi wife aur tumhare jaisi saali mili ...💕

Now some TP scenes of MM, kids and spouses. Only sensible one in that crowd was gang leader’s daughter who didn’t want to miss the school bus. And VO about an impossible dream of those days about a society with pool and gym. Yaaawn!

Hum bata rahe hai ekdum tp scene tha... Gym aur swimming pool .... Vanita forum me ghumne aati hogi and she knows fandom  wish ki vanita mar jaye ...So usne reject kar diya ..

Sam tip toes home and accidentally hugs SS instead of his beloved. Lol, Sam’s expressions were so cute when SS says, ek saal ho gaya hai, Bachpana chodo, toh Sam sings Dil toh bachcha hai ji. 

such an hilarious scene ... rakesh ko bhi samajh me aa gaya ki Naina -sameer ke ghar me rehna ,matlab talwar ki nok pe chalna ...😂😂 ...

Rakesh ka banter was too cute ...Ek saal ho gaya aur abhi bhi ye bachpana ...Naina ko dekho abhi tak soyi hai ,pata nahi aaj chai milegi ya nahi ..Meri dosri tang bhi todne ka irada hai kya 

are rakesh babu tum bhi wahi mantra seekh lo jo sam ne seekha hai ( neend me chai nashta mangao mantra )...Kyunki yaha to Naina se roz aise morning tea milne ki umeed hai nahi..😂😂... Hai na ...

Rakesh man me -Kasam se  ye aaj Ahmedabad ki bahut yaad aa rahi ..Bela ke yaha roz tinde hi sahi ,kam se kam tame se mil to jate the... Yaha tak ki Bhabhi ji ke yaha bhale karele hi sahi ,lekin neem chadha ke tame se mil to jate the ... Itne saalo me kisi ki himmat nahi hui ki mere timetable me garbar kare ..Lekin dekho aaj kya halat ho gayi meri... Deemag me khalal , langda , aur bhookha ...  (( Mujhe meri beti se bachao )) ...

Anyway, sam goes to wake up sleeping beauty 2 to some horrible Bollywood song. Lifts her up, gets an accidental kiss and puts her on the bed.

naina so rahi hai aur sameer jaag gaya ( matlab sapne se jaag gaya bhai) ki aise pillow maar ke chai mangna uske liye  sapna hi rahega  (usko sirf sapne me hi milenge ) wo naina ki bina Kajre-gajre ki beauty me  itna kho gaya ki Lipstick na dekh paya aur gaaloN pe nishaan (I mean pyar ki nishani le li ) ..Aur agar aap spoiler dekhte honge to Ishq ki Chashni 😛 le li ....Bas yahi hai sameer ka breakfast ,lunch ,dinner 😂😂 .....

Aur saath me sameer ki samajh aa gaya ki Farq Hai... Uske sapnoN wali Naina aur Real Naina me ..😛

Meanwhile, Preeti’s house, we get introduced to the pager. Sach me kya technological marvel tha un dinon. Bechara mobile phone ke popularity se gaayab  ho gaya.smiley36

Preeti ki kismat me time table hi likha tha ... Rohan na sahi ,shubham hi sahi... 

Sahi kaha ,coz mobiles were more user friendly ..Pager pe bas phone laga ke msg chhoro ..Wo bhi toota phoota ...Sameer Khaana phone .. Naina ( naina in 4 words se kahani to bana sakti hai but khana na banega tumse Naina ..Aur rakesh and sameer bas sapne me hi pet pooja karte rahenge 😂😂)  ahem ahem ...So pager me msg chhoro fir msg receive karne wala kahi PCO se aapko phone karega... Right ..Mobile me jab chaho call karo ya call receive kar lo ..Where ever you go network follows ..Ne waah ..

Sam leaves, only to be confronted by MM and Sejal notices the lipstick mark. Very conveniently, a worker passes by with a mirror and Sam notices Naina ke pyaar ki nishaani, quickly wipes and fools the fools. ( @ Ross and others who don’t watch spoilers, should watch RDs IV on this scene. He was blushing so muchsmiley36)

yes yes...Us spoiler ka title tha ishq ki chashni 😂😂

Sony tv phir Sony tv ka prachaar karta hue.

achha khasa naya channel shuru hua , tab hume kaha maloom tha ..... pehle to bahut achhe ache serial aaye ...Lekin fir CID and crime Patrol  aur kayi saalo baad Yeh un dino ki baat hai aaya..

Naina angry that Sam didn’t have breakfast and says they both were angry and upset that day coz they couldn’t talk to each other. Telephone H&M to Banta hai CVs ka aur isi bahane Sam ko pager mil jayega.

Lo isme naraz hone aur mobile -pager ki kya zarurat hai Naina ...Thora apne Andar jhank ke dekho ( dil me 🙈) to jawab mil jayega...Ab tum savere  der tak soyi rahogi ...Air raat me bina khana banaye sone kahogi bechare sameer ko to wo bhookha to rahega hi na... Uska pet sirf sapnoN se nahi bharta ( parallel of Naina's dialogue after football team failure... " Mera pet sirf Dant se nahi bharta ..samose se bharta hai ) 

Acting coach impressed with Sam on his Samosa wala act. Waise Yeh coach Sam ke har act se impress ho jaata hai. Khair. Sam is hungry but coach says no, says Bhooka Samosa wala bano.

Precap : Naina feeding Sam with Samosas like there is no tomorrow on bgm Mujhe meri biwi se bachao.

P.S : sorry guys for the pheeka update. Busy day.

Edited by asmita21180 - 4 years ago
asmita21180 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ross11

Hi Uma, 

Not a pheeka update,I like it. 

Haven't watched it aur koi iraada bhi nahi hai. Liked your KZ ke ghar ka scene description, I think he was talking abt Takli Dadi ka ghar. 😆

Yahi maine bhi likha ..🙈🙈

Arrey Sam to kabse chai wala ban gaya hai, kachchi chai, pakki chai yaad nahi kya? 😆since I am tea person I liked it. 😉

Naina kabse itna EK serial wala lipstick laga ke sone lagi. 😆...

likha jabse soni Tv launch hua and kayi kayi kayi saaloN baad YUDKBH telecast hua 

Saste Danny ko RD ki tareef karne ke liye rakha hua hai, kuchh RD bhi apni taraf se deta hoga. 😆...iss batch se Sam hi bright student niklega shayad competition ke daur mein. 😆

😂😂😂😂😂 Height of your creativity Ross ...

I watched that spoiler, RD toh bhot hi bole toh bhot sharma raha hai. 

I also watched another spoiler accidently where N is pregnent! Bola tha na. 😉

yaar I know lekin struggle ,settle kuch nahi ...Seedhe pregnant dikha diya..Aur hum bata rahe hai ki CVs aisa dikha ke fir se plot ko gol gol society me hi ghumate rahenge...

ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Uma,

Nothing to mention much on the episode as what every one views is the same as i have, 

The society scenes they are showing is still unwanted it really seems the scenes are fit unnecessarily. little bit is fine but majority showing their scenes is getting boring. out of 20 min 10 - 12min is just the society drama and vanishes suspiicion. then the rest 8-10 in 5 min Shubham and fly, then the rest 3-4 min  sameer scenes and this less 2-3 min naina scenes  and in their scenes there will be rakesh.

rather than showing the Society and Shubham drama they can show on naina trying to cope with the new lifestyle , communicating with sameers parents then chacham chachi, she going for her CA classes , going for shooing and so on, they are not at all utilizing naina and sameer . moreover they are showing how preethi is adjusting with her inlaws trying to make her happy .

in yesterdays episode what i felt with preethi and naina is after marraige preethi is adjusting and trying to keep her in-laws and husband happy where as naina has never taken an intittive ( he cvs has never shown us that). Niana seems to be more lazy and taken things for granted than preethi.( this is just my POV no offense to any one)

was shocked and surprised reading the new spoiler of naina pregnant. why can't the cvs give some time for us as well as samaina to enjoy

truptishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Uma

Honestly I am really confused what to write about this episode!

Episode was super TP but I loved your update not at all pheeka.

I just loved Rakesh and Sameer scene as well as Sameer and Preeti scene.

After such a long time Sameer and Preeti scene it was really nice to see.

No comment about KZ and her family.

She already started to taunt Sameer when Shubham was talking about Pager thinking he is in room.

Good Sameer was not present there.

TBH can’t stand if somebody taunts him and that’s the main reason of my disliking towards SS. 

Samaina scene was cute in a way and loved the song in BG.

It’s from Mohra movie and I really like that song.

Naina sleeping and Sameer adoring her was cute.

Naina’s lipstick on Sameer’s cheek even I was also thinking same since when Naina started to use this much lipstick?

Good Sameer wipe it before Sejal and Sahiba can see it properly.

Sahiba’s advice to Sejal about Gang Leader was actually sensible. 

No comment about Gang leader and their scene. It was really boring.

Precap is hilarious. Let’s see.

Poor kid is definitely gonna have tummy ache.

Episode was super TP but for me it belonged to Randeep.

P.S Uma lovely title. This show used to come on Sony right?

Can’t say anything because haven’t watched it. 

Even I watched new spoiler regarding Naina’s pregnancy.

TBH I want it to be false alarm.

They are still kids and can’t see them having kids yet and as such Sameer is still not settled. They have to think about careers before kids but anyways it’s 90s we are talking about. It was very common back then. My own sister completed her police training after having a baby so let’s see.

If you ask me my opinion I don’t want to see them as parents yet let them enjoy their married life and after some time they can think about kid.

Edited by truptishree - 4 years ago
90sgal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Uma...episode was total TP...but your update is nice...damm hai dont worry pheeka nahi hai...

Sameer was shown as coffee person initially I agree...remember when he used to come to Ns house as punishment to take care of Arjun...Mundit got coffee for him as he wouldnt have tea😆..but after marriage they have shown him having tea only and making it also😊...pataa nahi...shaayad naina ke liye apne tastes badal diye...

yesterday liked the Sameer Preeti scene ...it was really cute...and one could feel how far they have come and changed as individuals if you compare school and college days👍🏼

Sameer hugging Rakesh was😆 sahi main inki jodi hit hai

Rest of episode was boring esp the pager and gym swimming pool wala stuff...

Now spoilers are all out about the pregnancy and everyone here seems to have read it including Ross😆...so I can comment on it...I think they are trying to draw parallels with shashi sumeets real life coz they too had a kid pretty early on I think...but I hope it doesnt lead to another separation with N going back to Ahmedabad to hide the pregnancy or something...in fact hope this is a trigger for the shaadi wala truth to come out 👍🏼