The erratic flight of the dove !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM~My Musings 18.6.19 The erratic flight of the dove!

Her name Kainat meant the universe which always existed and continues its fixed course. But the quality of her life, as far as she recalls has always lacked consistency and purpose, up until the moment when his name was breathed in her ear. From then onwards her wandering dreams seem to have found one customary course. To achieve Zaroon no matter what! So eccentric was her reverie of making him hers  ,that  even to this day his rejection never matters to her.

Today’s episode shows her flight towards reducing the distance between her and Zaroon. By foul or fair means! The episode also once again,  touches upon the pivotal role of elders arranging alliances for their children. We see that Kainat went through the process where her elders attempted, to set her up with Zaroon,but the affair went through. Now we see Zaroon going through the same elders press mill, quite contrary though, to his wishes.

I suspect that Kainat knows about Zaroon’s anguish. But how she delights in watching Zaroon struggle! Being pulled in all directions by pressurizing elders and parental expectations! She waits will Zaroon be made to give way? To please his elders? Whatever, but  Kainat continues her flapping  flight! Till she finds her resting place ,her niche in manipulating Zaroon into being hers forever.

Right under the very noses of all the family, those elders who once clipped her wings, so she couldn’t fly across the sky to fulfil her dreams, now will secure the turtle dove  she yearns for! How times have changed. After she learnt to be, all that she is not.. things begin to work for her too!

Zaroon, Saltanat scene, shows how insensitive Zaroon really is to what has already happened. Humza heart broken, Mainjaan’s integrity in question. All Zaroon harps on about is to hear the  three magical words of love confession, from Saltanat before they get married. For this time it’s not a game about winning or losing. How can it be? For these two who are made for each other…the colour of love takes on, no matter how much one resists. But Saltanat leaves Zaroon waiting.. 

Ah well! let Sufiyana lovers build their idyllic castles in the air! The innocent dove continues to preen her wings for her final flight to victory where those who failed her once, will now want to  provide her with the prize , keeping her woe begotten situation, in mind. Was Zaroon  then , a grace mark for Kainat?

Act two of the conspiracy, is to further  show her life threatening dire need to obtain Zaroon in a most alarming and gory way.This time the target is, to blackmail her own blood. Her very own real mother Zainab. To cry at her mothers comforting bosom, how badly life treats her. Firstly, life forces her to give up her true love Zaroon. Secondly she fails to adapt herself, once more to conformity! By starting life with Humza. Lastly the worst one of all, defaming the good name of her beloved Mainjaan! Is there any point in living? Kainat for greater impact wields the kitchen knife on her palm! Well blood is thicker than water! All part of the plan to send her panic stricken mother Zainab to the man who holds the power to make and bend rules in Shah Manzil!

Kainat gets what she wants because two strong women, a mother and  the other,like a mother give her strong support in getting her ashore from the sea of her plagued desires!

Zainab’s deep bond with Mainjaan makes her beg him for her child’s life by giving Kainat, Zaroon the dream of her heart .Mainjaan already quilt ridden, for initially failing the poor child Kainat is only too ready to put what ever it takes.. his self -respect at stake before Zaroon! When Mainjaan literally begs him to marry his granddaughter! Zaroon assumes his dream has come true! Mainjaan bidding him to marry Saltanat! But Mainjaan’s bowed barehead, his cap cupped in his hands ,implores Zaroon to accept Kainat’s hand!!

From the shadows Kainat watches confidently.Almost enjoys watching Zaroon squirm at the very thought of giving up Saltanat and obeying Mainjaan’s request of marrying Kainat to save her very life! Kainat giggles. To achieve a life with Zaroon! the risks she puts her dear life under!

Well such an unnerving  decision will not come easily to Zaroon. So  behind the scenes Kainat  has Sabina priming up Mamoon. Sabina recognizes his stiff upper lip sort, who nurture  avarice  but still maintain a  false self-contained stature! So the best way to beguile Mamoon is to appeal to his sense of familial kinship! That he has the power to save Mainjaan’s prestigious name from turning into ignominy. So if Mamoon influences his son Zaroon to marry Kainat. Mainjaan will forever look kindly upon Mamoon Shah’s family, and who knows this may  qualify his family, into inheriting the lucrative, legacy  complete with the lasting respectability that comes with gaining the dargah. Sabina’s devious suggestion is a bait that Mamoon is most likely to swallow!  

So where, Zaroon emotionally dithers at the idea of rejecting  Saltanat and accepting Kainat at the behest of the very revered Mainjaan! Mamoon intervenes! and unflinchingly obeys Mainjaan at accepting Kainat’s alliance with Zaroon!

But Mainjaan is a man who follows the teachings of the scriptures. Thus like before, the groom's consent supersedes  his fathers acceptance of Kainat. Zainab, Sabina and most of all Kainat hides her childish giggles behind her hands. At last she is the stubborn, child who very nearly gets her hands on her favourite toy!  

In private Zaroon raves and rants against marrying the girl he does not love. All his protests and objections fall to deaf ears. Mamoon dismisses his sons idyllic romantic notions of living a simple life  with Saltanat ! Mamoon reminds Zaroon about his dream of obtaining his fathers legacy in turn to secure hisson Zaroon’s future! They both battle it out as to whose dream will befulfilled!

Mamoon already sees, Zaroon’s frail and feeble stance as far as marrying  Saltanat is concerned. She  has publicly rejected him before the whole family. But Zaroon too ignores his fathers dream and forces his own dream of marrying Saltanat ! Even if means defying Mainjaan’s request!

Mamoon has to play his cards wisely ,he really cannot afford to fall out with his stubborn son Zaroon,as he is the key to the legacy. So the best Mamoon does is to grant  a time bared  condition!  Two hours are given to Zaroon to get Saltanat‘s consent! That she loves him! if not! then Zaroon will be duty bound to do what his elders want of him. To marry Kainat who loves him!

This time, will Saltanat say the three magic words to Zaroon and accept his marriage proposal? She very nearly did in this episode, up until Mainjaan called Zaroon to honour and obey his request for the sake of a vulnerable Kainat , forever mistreated by the darts of her destiny! What desperate measures is Zaroon likely to take, to fulfil his resolve? Or will Zaroon give up his love to save his father’s life??  So Zainab finally pulls a few strings for her daughter’s sake. 19.6.19.hamlet53.

Thanks Mishfan, Sandhiya,Lonelythots,Irshita, ra chi, Arshian.. for supporting my previous post …. love hammie          

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Hello hammie, 

The only person who had all my sympathies was miajaan. It was sad to see him so helpless almost begging zaroon to do a favour on him. He truly does not deserve this at all.. I am waiting for the day kainaat’s true colors would come out in front of Miajaan.. what a twist it would be if Miajaan exposes her before all on the wedding mandap and before kainaat can actually harm him.. 

Mamoon as much as he keeps harping on about the gaddi , has almost always been considerate to his son in that , if he and his son both could have their wishes fulfilled, he’d be happy.. he is not yet ruthless. And even in such a dire situation, he gives his son a few hours to have sultanat confess her love publicly in front of all and that he would stand by his son in rejecting the old man’s helpless pleas..

like @irshita said in one of the previous post,s the story is reset and we have come to the same position once again.. barring miajaan’s helpless pleas which may not really be right... Mamoon trying to force zaroon , giving him time, zainab overhearing so she can do another repeat of her pleadings and kasam’s et all and finally sultanat rejecting zaroon.. tiring... hoping the writers move on from this.. 

again what a twist it would be if sultanat confesses in front of all now that she loves zaroon and wants to marry him.. ha ha.. Would love to see the look on kainaat’s face.. and it’s not like she is going to commit suicide. She can only do drama.. What can anybody do if zaroon and sultanat stand strong and tell he she can go to hell! If only this will happen!!! 

Finally!! the show picked up in the second half of the episode when Mia Jaan asks Zaroon to marry Kainaat. Zaroon stayed true his characterization and didn't fold like the leads on the other show. He didn't accept the proposal. he may have even rejected it outright if Mamoon hadn't stepped in.

This family loves the idea of suicide. Someone is always threatening one - yesterday Kainaat and today Mamoon. 

I would love to see what happens if Sultanat says yes in the next two hours. That would be a new and fresh story. If Zaroon fails, then the story will be the usual one - mourning couple, happy vamp, more sangeet/mehendi functions, etc.

After today's episode, its guaranteed to be a SaRoon endgame. MJ did beg Zaroon for K and even if he does agree, I'm sure the big predictable twist is SaRoon marriage. 

I'm not sure if you know but a new promo just came out where Saltanat confesses her love for Zaroon and they have a romantic hug. Kainat watches them with anger and breaks a glass wall. The confession will apparently be aired on 27th June. Be prepared for more dragging for a week and a half. In the new montage, they coloured Kainat a dark grey as to show she is the black shadow for SaRoon's "Sufiyana Pyar".  I really hope she is not the permanent villain. Redemption is on the way, fingers crossed. 

All SaRoon fans complain that TRP dips because of Kainat overdose but I am curious to see if this SaRoon-centric promo is able to get them over their 0.5 TRP slump. I doubt it. Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke in the same timeslot is EXTREMELY popular in terms of TRP and online popularity. Even Ishq Subhan Allah roped in a very popular actor Kinshuk Mahajan to be a parallel lead so SPM is in for tough competition. 

Coming to the episode, Kainat, the tsunami, hit the Shah House pretty hard and everyone is just gasping for air.  As the above posters have already suggested, it feels as if we are back to square one. The story is just not advancing and its been 2 months. 

The new promo and the new track is leading towards a SaRoon endgame but that would be so boring. I don't want the same old story where the evil sister plots against the lead couple and continues to pine for her sister's husband. I am slowly losing interest in the show. I am very curious for the TRPs for the next 3 weeks. 

PS have you noticed SPM didn't air on Wednesday? This is to account for RadhaKrishn mahaepisode which technically goes into Muskaan's timeslot. Instead of cancelling Muskaan, they cancelled SPM and gave the SPM timeslot to Muskaan. This is a pretty clear indication that the channel is very unhappy with the SPM TRPs. I do think this is the reason why makers are suddenly shifting to SaRoon but I wonder if the online audience and the TRP audience think alike....

@arshian, I did catch the new promo.. I thought kainaat was in black and not grey.. sultanat in white... the writers visually making it clear the angel vs devil.. 

the highlight of the promo for me was that look sultanat gives towards kainaat after basking in zaroon’s hug towards the end.. i guess a sultanat vs kainaat scenario.. 

@arshian, you are looking at the promo as very saroon centric... but u never know, the trp audience might see the promo of one sister trying to save her love from the evil one as spicy drama to be lapped up.. but of course all depends on execution. 

Edited by Lonelythots - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Lonelythots

@arshian, I did catch the new promo.. I thought kainaat was in black and not grey.. sultanat in white... the writers visually making it clear the angel vs devil.. 

the highlight of the promo for me was that look sultanat gives towards kainaat after basking in zaroon’s hug towards the end.. i guess a sultanat vs kainaat scenario.. 

@arshian, you are looking at the promo as very saroon centric... but u never know, the trp audience might see the promo of one sister trying to save her love from the evil one as spicy drama to be lapped up.. but of course all depends on execution. 

You're right. She is more closer to the dark grey/black side of things. The mahaan sister saving her love from the evil sister. This show is a living ITV stereotype. 90% of the promo was SaRoon and the confession scene is probably the most awaited track so far. The look Saltanat gave Kainat was like "I'm not going to let you near Zaroon again, he's mine. I'm done sacrificing". 

This track will decide if SPM is here to stay or not. If the lead couple is not able to bring in any TRPs then there is no hope for the show. 

Originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie,  hello Lonelythots  good to see you

The only person who had all my sympathies was miajaan. It was sad to see him so helpless almost begging zaroon to do a favour on him. He truly does not deserve this at all.. I am waiting for the day kainaat’s true colors would come out in front of Miajaan.. what a twist it would be if Miajaan exposes her before all on the wedding mandap and before kainaat can actually harm him.. 

a man removing his head dress before another symbolizes  his respect is at the mercy of another.. the age difference between Zaroon and Mainjaan made it more tragic, Kainat being exposed is fine but will Mainjaan consider why the girl turne out the way she did, despite getting all the spiritual input

Mamoon as much as he keeps harping on about the gaddi , has almost always been considerate to his son in that , if he and his son both could have their wishes fulfilled, he’d be happy.. he is not yet ruthless. And even in such a dire situation, he gives his son a few hours to have sultanat confess her love publicly in front of all and that he would stand by his son in rejecting the old man’s helpless pleas..

Mamoon  however likes to keep his options  , whichever granddaughter will do , as long as he gets the legacy in the end..

like @irshita said in one of the previous post,s the story is reset and we have come to the same position once again.. barring miajaan’s helpless pleas which may not really be right... Mamoon trying to force zaroon , giving him time, zainab overhearing so she can do another repeat of her pleadings and kasam’s et all and finally sultanat rejecting zaroon.. tiring... hoping the writers move on from this.. 

would be a treat if Kainat gets to marry Zaroon!   now that would be something different !

again what a twist it would be if sultanat confesses in front of all now that she loves zaroon and wants to marry him.. ha ha.. Would love to see the look on kainaat’s face.. and it’s not like she is going to commit suicide. She can only do drama.. What can anybody do if zaroon and sultanat stand strong and tell he she can go to hell! If only this will happen!!! 

well going by what viewers want.. Saltanat will probably say yes she does!    and the big fat wedding that all expect will happen! As for Kainat.. she will  frolic with the doves in the  garden.. plotting some new moves..

thanks Lonelythots for sharing your interesting thoughts..love hammie

Originally posted by Irshita 

hello Irshita ,good to see you

Finally!! the show picked up in the second half of the episode when Mia Jaan asks Zaroon to marry Kainaat. Zaroon stayed true his characterization and didn't fold like the leads on the other show. He didn't accept the proposal. he may have even rejected it outright if Mamoon hadn't stepped in.

yes he should refuse..he bore an aversion towards the girl, ever-since he first judged her on the basis of her photo.. both father and son have strict agendas they adhere to, regardless of who gets hurt in the process. 

This family loves the idea of suicide. Someone is always threatening one - yesterday Kainaat and today Mamoon. 

I denounce the promotion of taking one's life ,for dramatic effects..

I would love to see what happens if Sultanat says yes in the next two hours. That would be a new and fresh story. If Zaroon fails, then the story will be the usual one - mourning couple, happy vamp, more sangeet/mehendi functions, etc.

yes hope Saltanat, forgets her oaths and  just ends our misery and marries  this Zaroon and then fly away to Canada to settle abroad for a new life! who knows the serial will then be shot in Toronto? 

thanks for an interesting comment Irshita, love hammie

Originally posted by Arshian.

helloo Arshian, good to see you

After today's episode, its guaranteed to be a SaRoon endgame. MJ did beg Zaroon for K and even if he does agree, I'm sure the big predictable twist is SaRoon marriage. 

I suppose you are right.. cvs have to say will deliver what the majority of the viewers want..  no way is he going to give up his Sufiyana love..my angst is spare me playing games of please tell me you love me! I mean how childish

I'm not sure if you know but a new promo just came out where Saltanat confesses her love for Zaroon and they have a romantic hug. Kainat watches them with anger and breaks a glass wall. The confession will apparently be aired on 27th June. Be prepared for more dragging for a week and a half. In the new montage, they coloured Kainat a dark grey as to show she is the black shadow for SaRoon's "Sufiyana Pyar".  I really hope she is not the permanent villain. Redemption is on the way, fingers crossed. 

wotttttt? no I  didn't know about this promo.. as far as the montage  is concerned.. same age old stereotype  limited mindset  of judging people, that black colour is impure and negative and in comparison  white is pure and positive .. pity but some faiths project sin as black, and virtue as white as snow..  Well, I support the undog , one to dares to dream like others.. only the underdog has to learn that  dreams can sometimes be far removed from reality..

Regards Z and S's sufiyana love.. to me its  a restless ness of the heart, instead of  the faithful confidence an existing yet unspoken love ..

All SaRoon fans complain that TRP dips because of Kainat overdose but I am curious to see if this SaRoon-centric promo is able to get them over their 0.5 TRP slump. I doubt it. Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke in the same timeslot is EXTREMELY popular in terms of TRP and online popularity. Even Ishq Subhan Allah roped in a very popular actor Kinshuk Mahajan to be a parallel lead so SPM is in for tough competition. 

thanks for making me aware of the SPM ratings.. my concern is if cvs are planning to rule out Kainat as a condemned case, who deserves no happiness in her life..

Coming to the episode, Kainat, the tsunami, hit the Shah House pretty hard and everyone is just gasping for air.  As the above posters have already suggested, it feels as if we are back to square one. The story is just not advancing and its been 2 months. 

now I understand why people were asking for a marriage.. at least  things will have the potential to move on one way or another..

The new promo and the new track is leading towards a SaRoon endgame but that would be so boring. I don't want the same old story where the evil sister plots against the lead couple and continues to pine for her sister's husband. I am slowly losing interest in the show. I am very curious for the TRPs for the next 3 weeks. 

well Arshian, since I haven't seen the promo.. but thanks anyway for sharing it with me.. all I can say is, that I want to watch the show with the same open-mindedness  like before .. I hang on largely to see an aorta  of happiness being granted to a wicked soul like Kainat.. to see if the wicked too get compassion, that may well turn them around from their evil ways! 

PS have you noticed SPM didn't air on Wednesday? This is to account for RadhaKrishn mahaepisode which technically goes into Muskaan's timeslot. Instead of cancelling Muskaan, they cancelled SPM and gave the SPM timeslot to Muskaan. This is a pretty clear indication that the channel is very unhappy with the SPM TRPs. I do think this is the reason why makers are suddenly shifting to SaRoon but I wonder if the online audience and the TRP audience think alike...

Muskaan , I think has been going on for some time. As for Radhakrishn.. I've said it before truly Sufiyaana love.. love that is exemplary.. what else can I say..

thanks for sharing your views, and relevant important, ratings ,standing of SPM.. love hammie

@ Lonelythots,  Arshian, Irshita

Thanks for your engaging  discussions, sure builds up interest  in SPM.. keep the buzz going, much love hammie