Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Spoilers 19-06:Feeling High to Feeling Low

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode started with me gushing all the way

1. a)Mishti's mai tumhe kho ni sakti and abir ka dobara bolo. I swear my heart skipped beats too.

b)Also meri shayari dobara mat bolna😆

c) mai ek baar rishta thop chuka hoon. dobara ni krna chahta. Abir please dont be biased towards your brother.

2. Namesake crossed boundaries but Bade Papa(let me love you🤗) didn't stoop to her level. Mishti jab tak hamare saath hai. Hamara ghar ni toot sakta. I teared up then and there. 

Very calmly asked her to do meditation and Pooja

But after reaching home I'm even more happy he asked not to be in contact with any of them. not sure how that will remain

3. Abir ki NGO ko award milna and Abir ka shaant rehna because God knows I was surprised too like my namesake. Iska reason aap log me se koi explain kr dena

4.Kunal ke liye kya bolu seriously friendship me relationship me conditions ni hoti. Kuhu ne shuruaat to theek kahi ki mishti kuch bhi kare kya fark padta hai. So Kunal basically exploited her feelings for him and turned it around if Mishti contacts his family members then its a problem. I always knew he is aware of her crush. These kind of people thrive on it😡. Do your own dirty work, dammit. Damn it Kuhu one sided pyar dekh le. I'm not a fan of the precap at all. 

I can't. It is too close to home

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Wow. Thank you for those spoilers. Yet to see today's episode. Seems amazing. Abir didn't have anything to say to his mom on her rant about Mishti?? 

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i think abir right now dont want drama as one side there is kuhu whose love is one sided other side mishti who also is not in love or not realised it

so he even want his mom to calm down right now

i feel the day mishti will be with him he will take stand but right now it would complicate the situation more

aise bhi he had always took stand when it come to mishti and in future even he will take because meenu even was surprised so i feel he dont want his moom to know whats cooking up

about kuku i am damn sure he will agree to marry kuhu with a condition to mishti to stay away from his bhai and this is exactly going to create trouble when abir will come to know the truth 

kuhu right now is in lala land like all lovers are when they have intense attraction and thats why she is not able to think beyond kunal she is not seeing how he is using her and keeping condition once married she will have face off with the truth jaise kente hain even in real life ki do din ka bhukhar utar jata hai shadi ke baad 

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meen123

Episode started with me gushing all the way

So did I! So did I! 

1. a)Mishti's mai tumhe kho ni sakti and abir ka dobara bolo. I swear my heart skipped beats too.

This was all forms of adorable! I said this in the terrific lines thread, I'll say this again here - I feel her dialogue is a precursor for her realisation! Only when she is in the verge of losing Abir for good will she realise the depth of her feelings for him I guess. Like the fire for Abir! 

b)Also meri shayari dobara mat bolna😆

Abir was so cute with the impersonation of the child ðŸ˜†

c) mai ek baar rishta thop chuka hoon. dobara ni krna chahta. Abir please dont be biased towards your brother.

I was like thank god isko ab toh samaj as Gaya. Let kuku work it out themselves. But ofcourse that's not going to happen. 

2. Namesake crossed boundaries but Bade Papa(let me love you🤗) didn't stoop to her level. Mishti jab tak hamare saath hai. Hamara ghar ni toot sakta. I teared up then and there. 

Very calmly asked her to do meditation and Pooja

But after reaching home I'm even more happy he asked not to be in contact with any of them. not sure how that will remain

Bade Papa was amazing today! He is the father every girl needs. Aaj aapka ghar nahi, ahankaar toota! I was like woooohhoooooo!

I am dying to see bade Papa and Abir bonding. The teeny tiny scene before the goddhana when Abir explained the chandlo matli to him - that was adorable. 

3. Abir ki NGO ko award milna and Abir ka shaant rehna because God knows I was surprised too like my namesake. Iska reason aap log me se koi explain kr dena

I have no idea too. I fully expected Abir to confront his mom. 

4.Kunal ke liye kya bolu seriously friendship me relationship me conditions ni hoti. Kuhu ne shuruaat to theek kahi ki mishti kuch bhi kare kya fark padta hai. So Kunal basically exploited her feelings for him and turned it around if Mishti contacts his family members then its a problem. I always knew he is aware of her crush. These kind of people thrive on it😡. Do your own dirty work, dammit. Damn it Kuhu one sided pyar dekh le. I'm not a fan of the precap at all. 

When Kunal said 'ek tumhi mere dost ho, us ghar mein' I was like hainnnn??? When did this happen - it just felt contrived to me. This is the problem when you don't focus on the parrarel leads as much - we just don't connect. 

When Mishti said the same line to Abir initially, we believed her. With kunal it's like, oh please, dude! 

And kuhu is really going to nosedive in the ground hard - I feel for her, poor girl. 

I can't. It is too close to home

🤗🤗oh I am so sorry to hear that! 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kunal's sudden contact with Kuhu seems so absurd and random. Now he is so friendly with her that he is video calling her? Wow, Kuhu is floating in the clouds. 

Abir and Mishti are cute as always. However, I'm annoyed with Mishti for not picking up Abir's call while glueing the vase. I mean, girl you you shouldn't ignore people's calls like that! 

Varsha was so good! She rightfully called out on Kuhu for her emotional blackmail. Kuhu is acting really stupid now.

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Kunal's sudden contact with Kuhu seems so absurd and random. Now he is so friendly with her that he is video calling her? Wow, Kuhu is floating in the clouds. 

Abir and Mishti are cute as always. However, I'm annoyed with Mishti for not picking up Abir's call while glueing the vase. I mean, girl you you shouldn't ignore people's calls like that! 

Varsha was so good! She rightfully called out on Kuhu for her emotional blackmail. Kuhu is acting really stupid now.

i think both will bond on bashing mishti

kunal is obsessed with mishti right now and he see kuhu as only one who listen his crap and say crap about mishti

agar abir iski baat sunta toh kuhu ko yaad bhi nahin karta but right now he has only kuhu who listen his crap

abir not took stand because he not wanted to exaggerate the matter and right now he knows its not the right time he wanted meenu to calm down like when he not took stand meenu was even surprised he is making her think mishti is only his friend meenu bechari ko aachanak se surprise milne wala hai seedhe woh mishti ko bahu banake lane wala hai

meenu ke liye ye saant abir aane wale toofan ka ishara hai

Edited by gaushiv13 - 4 years ago
Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you all for all the updates. Looks like one more interesting episode.

Badepapa...🤗i seriously want to hug him.Yes every girl needs a father like him.

No words for Beigben.😵

Kunal,videocalling Kuhu?i mean seriously????? mujhe yaad nahi ushne kabhi Mishti ko call bhi kiy tha.

Eagerly waiting for tonight's episode.

sagmruswe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Regarding Ur 3rd point, I think he doesn't want to create an issue and make his ma hate mishty and her family more. So he maintained calm with high difficulty

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Today abir was sucking up to his mom. Sorry but seriously ye ladka bhi poora seedha nahi hai. First he mildly taunted her ki I too want to be like ma, businessman and emotions ko door rakho business se. but then he was giving explanation on why he took mishti along etc. I felt he is sucking up to her. Till now, he never gave explanation to her for any of his actions. So why now? Not consistent with his character I felt

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaushiv13

i think both will bond on bashing mishti

this is the only reason for him calling her. remember he lied ki tumhari company achi hai during Champaner drive😡

kunal is obsessed with mishti right now and he see kuhu as only one who listen his crap and say crap about mishti

exactly. I have names for him i can't say

agar abir iski baat sunta toh kuhu ko yaad bhi nahin karta but right now he has only kuhu who listen his crap

abir not took stand because he not wanted to exaggerate the matter and right now he knows its not the right time he wanted meenu to calm down like when he not took stand meenu was even surprised he is making her think mishti is only his friend meenu bechari ko aachanak se surprise milne wala hai seedhe woh mishti ko bahu banake lane wala hai

meenu ke liye ye saant abir aane wale toofan ka ishara hai

lol i hope so. mera dream direct ghar me pahunchne vala ho gaya na to sabke ghar pe mithai courier krungi😆

Originally posted by: sagmruswe

Regarding Ur 3rd point, I think he doesn't want to create an issue and make his ma hate mishty and her family more. So he maintained calm with high difficulty

Hmm , i see that :)