Daayan

Mohit started shooting for new show aleady!

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mohit started shooting for new show already, so Dayaan shootinh probably ended for good.

I saw his insta. He is shooting with Deepikhsha for Maya3 web series.

I feel bad. wow it was a good show in the beginning.

Edited by bingyy - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

its a web series though i read abt it...i am sure he will nail it...its good to see him keeping himself occupied warna ladka gayab hai

i think the shoot is not done yet otherwise pics ki baarish hoti of last day...he or team will definitely post it..he adjust with his schedule...shoot his part before he start the web series than he might shoot both till daayan ends...its pretty much nearer to the closure already...it was indeed a good show n my god what a gorgeous couple seriously i can't take my eyes off them

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The shooting is still going on. Tinaa was shooting yesterday I guess. And it's still a month left. May be they will wind up a week or 15 days befire.  He is shooting for the show and web series simultaneously. 

It is good he got a new web series that too under good production /director . He is a great actor. I read he will play a photographer and is paired opposite cheshta Bhagat. There is an if article. 

It is good the show is ending.  For both of them. Offscreen discomfort, media masala news and now even story is terrible. For new things to start old things have to end. 

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

The shooting is still going on. Tinaa was shooting yesterday I guess. And it's still a month left. May be they will wind up a week or 15 days befire.  He is shooting for the show and web series simultaneously.

exactly he might shoot both simultaneously but web series shoots are short span so i think it might wind up soon

It is good he got a new web series that too under good production /director . He is a great actor. I read he will play a photographer and is paired opposite cheshta Bhagat. There is an if article. 

he will nail it...hope he focus his work n not get attracted againšŸ¤£...jokes apart except for tina he never got attracted to any female co-stars...time to make new rapport with a new team

It is good the show is ending.  For both of them. Offscreen discomfort, media masala news and now even story is terrible. For new things to start old things have to end. 

i agree...so much happened...its better to give closure to start fresh.. i still can't believe in my eyes all that happened...i mean mohit fall for tina n all the controversy...its first time i came across such controversy of mohit n seriously applause to them forget shooting but standing infront of each other...brave they are...if it was me i will be uncomfortable becos whatever happened from the feelings to the controversy will be running into my mind n it might made me difficult to work with the person but both are brave...respect to both...professionalism is there but salute to their braveness to stand infront of each other but unfortunate this happened...