Yeh Teri Galiyan

Two Shamita FFs....Which one to write?

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I have ideas about two Shamita FFs and I can't decide which one to write. Please let me know which one would you prefer to see?

1. Black and White Heart

What if Shaan Mazumdar actually did belong to a criminal family? What is he is a grey character? And Asmita and Shaan are on opposite sides of the law.

RM is the head of a crime family and Shaan is being groomed to take over. They find out that a police inspector named Asmita has been sent to investigate them. Shaan's flunkies have been sent to kidnap her and silence her. However, the moment Shaan and Asmita meet each other, there is a connection between the two. Shaan decides to get married to her by force to make sure she can't testify against him so that her life will be spared. This is a story about what happens to these two people...a man who thinks he is incapable of love, whose heart is black they all say and a woman...strong, resilient, pure as the driven snow....realising that their black and white hearts have been bound together in an unbreakable bond since childhood.

2. Only You

This is set after Shaan's jail term but he is not a criminal in this. On the other hand, Asmita is taking care of the Mazumdar business and there is no Ridoy's baby in the picture.

After being freed from his year-long prison sentence, Shaan has become cynical and doesn't believe in love anymore. He has broken all relations with the Mazumdar family and has established his own business which has made him very successful. On the other hand, Asmita is trying to revive the fledging Mazumdar business since she feels guilty for what happened to Ridoy. Shaan has used his business acumen to bring the Mazumdar's to the brink of bankruptcy which has increased Asmita's hatred for him. To try to revive the Mazumdar business fortunes, Asmita decides to marry into another business family. However, Shaan decides to wrench in those plans. After all, she is still legally his wife! He puts forth the following condition to Asmita: Spend a year as my wife and I give you a divorce at the end of the year along with enough money to save the Mazumdar's from bankruptcy. This is a story (albeit a little cliched) of love, hatred and above all haq....a haq that you know deep down in your gut, you have on the other person even when everyone and everything around you is telling you ..you don't.

Edited by prd2bascorpio - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters