Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

why dont u write for so long 😭

what an awesome writing  dear

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

MAIN KITNI KHUSH HOON πŸ˜Ž

Mera place. Mera place. 

YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS

YOU WROTE EXACTLY I WANTED. THIS HAS TO BE MY MOST FAVOURITE STORY EVER IT WAS SUPER SE BHI OOPER!!!

πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜

I am so so so happy with the OS like I always knew you would do the best justice to all my prompts because you never fail to disappoint ever ever ever 

β€œI married you with my consent, so don’t you ever say that again. And, I am not just Sneha’s mother, I am your wife too, you call me Mrs Bajaj, right?”

This has to be one of my favourite lines. The fierceness and confidence of Bajaj seems to have rubbed on her. Which is a very good thing. 

Drink. Drink to your heart’s content. But once you do, don’t come in the bedroom. Sleep on the damn sofa!”

Typical wife πŸ€£

He knew the pain of losing that's why he worked so damn hard on winning

Isn't it very true? Very very very true such a perfect way to describe this man in a line. πŸ‘

she was a woman out of this world. And she was his world too..

Aww this has to be something so romantic that I have read in all day πŸ˜³

Sneha gestured that she was okay with a thumbs up and sat beside her mother, whispering sweet nothings to her baby brother.

How how how cute is this 😊😊πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Do that later. Your pregnant wife is injured; give her some emotional support." 

Kya Sass hai kya baat hai 

he sat beside his family quietly as his wife, knowingly or unknowingly, put her head on his shoulder and her hand over his...their daughter as he himself put one arm around them and the other over her belly. 

I want to see this scene like right now 

Why are you such a beautiful person  inside and out? Like you literally sat through all my tantrums and at the end of the day you present this. Why are you such a wonderful person? I love you much much more . Thank you so much I will pm you again and make you string wonderful stories as this. You are one of my favourite writers for a reason and you prove it so well 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

MAIN KITNI KHUSH HOON πŸ˜Ž

Apni Khushi comments main zahir karna ache se🀣 

Pata hai muje kitni khush hoπŸ€—

OMG I love you for coming up with another tale. β€οΈ

This is so beautiful and poignant. I could clearly picture the initial squabble and the tenderness that followed. That 'our baby' part was lovely.

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Apni Khushi comments main zahir karna ache se🀣 

Pata hai muje kitni khush hoπŸ€—

dekho na kitna bada comment kiya. My arms hurt but i want to write more. πŸ˜³

AWWWWW!😳

This was so cute! And awwdorable!

Such innocent young feelings and such fluff, cuddly writing!

Loved Prerna here the most, unpredictable, witty and ofcourse, pregnant πŸ˜†

Heart softening amazing :)