Patiala Babes

Meeta's character exit from the storyline

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Well, if this is the end of her character and she's going back to London in the show while being pregnant with Ashok's child. What can the next storyline be? 

I thought there was going to be way more to her character in the storyline. I wanted to see her bond with Mini and Babita 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

We all did! What a shame!

mohammadnoureen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I’m just hoping that she ends up giving birth to Ashok’s child and later returns to India 😂

I actually liked her character, she wasn’t a negative person  😒

This content was originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Well, if this is the end of her character and she's going back to London in the show while being pregnant with Ashok's child. What can the next storyline be? 

I thought there was going to be way more to her character in the storyline. I wanted to see her bond with Mini and Babita 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: mohammadnoureen

I’m just hoping that she ends up giving birth to Ashok’s child and later returns to India 😂

For the sake of drama and more interesting dynamics, I think it would be great for her to be back and I hope the CVs will find a way to make this happen.

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mohammadnoureen

I truely hope so. It will be wesome. I hope Hunar and CVS can come to an midway adjustment and she come back and join the team after couple of weeks with a little one. I too liked her charectar and Hunar as an actor. 

one more thing I hope they donot move entire Khurana khandan to H.S house 😳.Lots of viewers are predicting this track.it would be dangarous.😒. Terrible for HANITA 🥺.

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Needblessings

I truely hope so. It will be wesome. I hope Hunar and CVS can come to an midway adjustment and she come back and join the team after couple of weeks with a little one. I too liked her charectar and Hunar as an actor. 

one more thing I hope they donot move entire Khurana khandan to H.S house 😳.Lots of viewers are predicting this track.it would be dangarous.😒. Terrible for HANITA 🥺.

But there is another good news. As soon as Meeta exits. Ashok and Khatri will go to jail. And this means the Khuranna house is free. Which means HS haveli will be free of Khurannas!!! Yay party time 🥳🥳

mohammadnoureen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

😂😂😂 I posted an image which came out after the news of Hunar’s character to be ending soon. It was biji dadu and lovely, with mini Babita and HS. Waving to someone, and funny thing is that they were right outside of HS’s house. When I posted this on my account, everyone thought they’re waving at Meeta! I too thought that they’re saying goodbye to her and that they’re coming to HS’s house (Ashok wasn’t in the image) I guess they will leave him alone for the cruelty he had done.  

I’d be so pissed off if khuranas come to HS house or if Babita brings them all to her house. 

Just hope CVs take a closer look at what they’re planning to do in the upcoming episodes.... it won’t be a good outcome for viewers & team of patiala babes. Coz viewers hate khuranas interference in Babita and Mini’s life after the   divorce, so do I! 

This content was originally posted by: Needblessings

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

But there is another good news. As soon as Meeta exits. Ashok and Khatri will go to jail. And this means the Khuranna house is free. Which means HS haveli will be free of Khurannas!!! Yay party time 🥳🥳

how do you know that? is it your prediction or is there any spoiler?

if this is your prediction then i don't think khatri & ashok will go to jail.then if they will go to  jail then definately both will get bailed soon.

ok ashok will go to jail in domestic violence case but what about khatri?in what charge he will go to jail.well i don't think meeta will file a domestic case against ashok & if will she will not fieling the case then h.s has no right to arrest him.in evrey case complainent presence is necessary & he/ she can't go outside country or city during the proceedings until give information about their leaving the country in police station & we know after that meet will leave patiala so soon.

Edited by Rosellia - 4 years ago
Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Relax guys! i don't think whole khurana khandan will be staying in h.s haveli.

Haveli hai dharamshala nahi hai!😆

& i know sukhiji was not worth from the starting episodes.but now he is realizing his worth & his responsibilties as husband & as son in law.he knows he should take care all the things & their saas - sasaur from his payings.

as babita said if ashok parents will reside h.s haveli then their self respect woud go hurt.they will no meet their eyes from babita & mini.they will always remain in guilt that they didn't together in babita & mini's difficult times.i think now all khurana family except ashok will reside as "kiraydar" in some house.

Lets hope for best!

Edited by Rosellia - 4 years ago
Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rosellia

how do you know that? is it your prediction or is there any spoiler?

if this is your prediction then i don't think khatri & ashok will go to jail.then if they will go to  jail then definately both will get bailed soon.

ok ashok will go to jail in domestic violence case but what about khatri?in what charge he will go to jail.well i don't think meeta will file a domestic case against ashok & if will she will not fieling the case then h.s has no right to arrest him.in evrey case complainent presence is necessary & he/ she can't go outside country or city during the proceedings until give information about their leaving the country in police station & we know after that meet will leave patiala so soon.

Bhanujeet shared a selfie!!! Aniruddh, lale, khatri and bhanu in the police station... And Khatri can go to jail for cheating...

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago