Yeh Teri Galiyan

I liked today's episode

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

There were some good romance scenes today between the leads to I liked the episode. I also think that its good for Shaan and puchki's relationship if Shaan loves her even when he thinks she is not puchki. You know its true love then! The only thing is well....in his mind she is Ridoy's wife...I am pretty sure he will never acknowledge his love for her when he still thinks she is married to Ridoy and Ridoy is alive, which will create more problems ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I too liked the episode today but am I the only one who is feeling deja vu....they have actually replayed the story from the beginning remember shaan didn't know in the beginning that she is puchki so by having him amnesia the same situation as if they have met just now...but this time the third wheel is a girl instead of ridoy who is as obsessed with shaan as ridoy was with asmita...the lift scene gave me the vibes of the cold storage scene..and right now they are having night shoot in a jungle according to Avinash IG story so can we expect a repeat of jungle romance scene?it seems as if the makers have pushed a reboot button but this time nandini as a stand in for ridoy....does anyone feels this way.

prd2bascorpio thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

I too liked the episode today but am I the only one who is feeling deja vu....they have actually replayed the story from the beginning remember shaan didn't know in the beginning that she is puchki so by having him amnesia the same situation as if they have met just now...but this time the third wheel is a girl instead of ridoy who is as obsessed with shaan as ridoy was with asmita...the lift scene gave me the vibes of the cold storage scene..and right now they are having night shoot in a jungle according to Avinash IG story so can we expect a repeat of jungle romance scene?it seems as if the makers have pushed a reboot button but this time nandini as a stand in for ridoy....does anyone feels this way.

F*****g Hell!! you are right! It is a rehash of old situations. I am ok with that if they actually end up showing Shaan and Asmita being together. But now that you mention it...I am afraid that Shaan will again not acknowledge his love...bcoz this time he thinks Asmita is Ridoy's legal wife....and like last time he will sacrifice his love and marry Nandini😡😡😡😡😡

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

If they’re gonna replay it then fine. Hope they sort out the mess they created the first time. Never seen a side character get as much screen space as Ridoy did. They really need to sort this love story out and the only way they can do that is if they let the couple get together and get married.  I mean at the end of the day it seems more like the side characters of the leads instead of the actual leads.  

And the lift scene was like a déjà vu because it’s a bit like the cold storage and that is when he found out she was his best friend Puchki.  I don’t know how they going to play this because it’s a bit too soon for him to know but I would rather he knows now. 

Edited by Preeti.xo - 4 years ago
dyer.a thumbnail

I too am of the opinion if they are replaying their romance from the beginning then they must rectify their past mistakes and let their relationship flow naturally ending with their marriage because if they separate them again then their was no use doing it.

Also I don't think we need ridoy to come back because enough damage has been caused by over focusing on his character I sense a wedding track coming up but this time I want shaan and puchki to get properly married in front of the world so no one can deny this marriage.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Please can anyone give me a bried summary of what happened after Ridoya fell of the roof and Asmita decided to end all relation with Shaan? I am so fed with this going in circle forever. 

Thank you!

prd2bascorpio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unicorn67

Please can anyone give me a bried summary of what happened after Ridoya fell of the roof and Asmita decided to end all relation with Shaan? I am so fed with this going in circle forever. 

Thank you!

So Ridoy was sick and pretending to have lost his mental balance and Asmita was taking care of him. Shaan knew Ridoy was pretending so he takes him to a cliff to force him to admit his pretense; Shaan and Ridoy have an altercation and Ridoy falls off the cliff in an accident and dies. Asmita sees this and blames Shaan of murdering Ridoy. In the meantime, Asmita is reinstated to duty and she arrests Shaan as a police officer. Shaan is very hurt by Asmita's lack of trust in him and vowes to hate her forever. They never find Ridoy's body though. One year passes, Shaan gets out of jail since they haven't found Ridoy's body; Shaan hates Asmita and Asmita thinks Shaan is a murderer. Shaan has become a smuggler while in jail and pretty rich while the Mazumdar's are bankrupt. Shaan and Asmita clash a couple of times. Ridoy used to visit Sonagachi during his and Asmita's marriage breakdown and fathered a baby girl Moni with a prostitute. The prostitute gives the baby girl to Asmita telling her its Ridoy's and dies. Asmita goes to the Mazumdar house and tells everyone that the girl is hers and Ridoy's because she is worried that the Mazumdar's won't accept the baby girl if they know she has a sonagachi mother. She starts living in the Mazumdar mansion again as the mother of Ridoy's baby and his widow. Mazumdar mansion is auctioned off and Shaan buys it so now they all live there. Shaan and Asmita have some romantic moments. Asmita realizes that Ridoy thing was an accident, they fall back in love and want to get married again. We find out that Ridoy is not dead but in coma and Nevi is getting him treated by some ayurvedic people. When Nevi finds out that Shaan and Asmita are back in love, she can't tolerate that they are happy and tries to kill Shaan by hitting him over the head. 

Shaan loses his memory. He can't remember anything about puchki. The doctor says to not give him any stress so everybody just pretends everything is good, and tells him Asmita is Ridoy's wife and Ridoy is alive. Nevi takes comatose Ridoy to Japan to get better. Then Thaku Ma arrives with a girl called Nandini who loved Shaan when he was in London but Shaan didn't know about her. She tells everyone that Nandini is the real puchki and Asmita is fake. This is Nevi and Thaku Ma's plan. She threatens Asmita that she will tell everyone the truth about Moni having a sonagachi mother so Asmita admits in front of everyone that she is Asmita only and not puchki. Thaku Ma wants to take revenge from Shaan and Asmita because they forgot about her and Nandini's parents saved her life and she wants to repay that by getting Nandini the man she loves. Shaan and Asmita have a connection with each other and Shaan feels himself getting attracted to Asmita. He doesn't want to do anything about his attraction since he believes Asmita is Ridoy's wife and Ridoy is alive.  Thaku Ma wants fake puchki and Shaan to get married and everyone agrees. Dadi Bua tells Shaan that Ridoy is dead and that's where we are right now.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ah thank you soo soo much! So it really didnt move much! Wohi gissat pissat! And that guy shaan more then acting he is concentrate in his body [LOL] I dont know when these drama will be little more realistic. Somehow I did feel bad for Ridoy... Asmita used him many times for her own benefits. Basically they all using each other [LOL] now it seems like nothing left to watch. Asmita will hit the menopause and still will be roaming around like this [LOL]

prd2bascorpio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unicorn67

Ah thank you soo soo much! So it really didnt move much! Wohi gissat pissat! And that guy shaan more then acting he is concentrate in his body [LOL] I dont know when these drama will be little more realistic. Somehow I did feel bad for Ridoy... Asmita used him many times for her own benefits. Basically they all using each other [LOL] now it seems like nothing left to watch. Asmita will hit the menopause and still will be roaming around like this [LOL]

Well we are hoping this time Shaan and Asmita will get married. 

and you are right...Shaan is always topless 😳😳 Well, he has a great body and I guess the makers want to show it. I felt bad for Ridoy too until he went full psycho and wanted to rape Asmita. That scene was pretty chilling for me and after that, his psycho..ness was on full display. I always thought he had some mental problems otherwise who falls in love/gets obsessed with a girl this fast.

dyer.a thumbnail

Well I had no sympathy for ridoy as he was psycho from the beginning remember he tried to kill himself when shaan refused to come to kolkatta...secondly his love for asmita was always borderline obsessive it was as if he owned her there were many instances where it is clear she obviously didn't love him any normal man would understand that there was something more than chemistry between shaan and asmita but he just didn't care as long as he had her..

So no sympathy for ridoy...yes asmita did use him but shaan always had his heart in the right place he become a victim of circumstances as well as manipulation by both ridoy(who always put shaan on the spot by demanding things from him like dada I want asmita)and mumma.

Ridoy deserved what he got.