Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Why suddenly caste issue is raised????

jswati200988 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why this Bengali n brhamin issue is raised..

Don't they hv ntg left 

The gud thing abt serial marriage was no caste bar

Bt now they are showing this as well...

Mohini is barking up the right tree actually...

Acchi b ban gyi n shadi b na ho

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mohini is playing her cards quite well. Thankfully Veena and Anupam can see past it.

vshetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Mohini is playing her cards quite well. Thankfully Veena and Anupam can see past it.

I was worried if it would become a Devdas rehash where the Veena Ma would feel insulted that she gets her daughter married to an older man. With CVs' insipid creativity, I hope they don't recycle this.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vshetty

I was worried if it would become a Devdas rehash where the Veena Ma would feel insulted that she gets her daughter married to an older man. With CVs' insipid creativity, I hope they don't recycle this.

This can be a possibility. 

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Devdas may be better rather than ruining anrag charector 

Even though bajaj and ksg fan but the actor deserve better than earlier anurag 😊

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

If Devdas angle happens, veenas character assassination is done, the one who stood against her daughter for her selection of Naveen babu, is now getting her married to a rich man elder to Prerna?

One of the stupidest ways they could proceed 

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ifmember

If Devdas angle happens, veenas character assassination is done, the one who stood against her daughter for her selection of Naveen babu, is now getting her married to a rich man elder to Prerna?

you have a point there 👍🏼

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Its better than bajaj striking a deal with prerna or anurag..if devdas angle is brought ,prerna will marry bajaj out of her own will and familys wish . I know this will be against her love angle but tomorrow if veena breaks up the shadi and challenges mohini, anurag is arrested , bajaj brings a marriage proposal ,she agrees in lieu of anurags freedom and business , it will be a rehash of komo anurag marriage but with a twist 😕 prerna will still sacrifice her love and mohini will poison anurags mind against prerna ..if they do this , they just dont want to show bajaj as the villain ..rest everything is a repeat telecast of komo anu. 

Krinya thumbnail

l

Not an older man but a richer man than anurag..thats what happened in devdas. 

But seriously speaking , how can veena give sharma nivas as a gift? All her sons and daughters are equal shareholders. Where will they live ? Its very stupid. 

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Prerna's mother is weird, till now the most important thing for her was her daughter's wedding, now that she has seen Anurag not caring about his family and siding with Sharma's, she is coming up with all these tantrums. 

How can one take bath in gangajal after seeing a fish? Ridiculous, they live in Kolkata, am I to believe she never went to market to purchase vegetables? Fish is very common in Bengal, this untouchable attitude is wrong and regressive. Don't they take medicines? There are vegetarian capsules but generally capsules we get are made with animal products. 

It's not a caste issue, this woman has to control herself, there's no point being at loggerheads with Mohini, Mohini doesn't care about Prerna, but Prerna's mom should care about not spoiling her wedding functions with her overreactions